Married Guys In Their Own Beds

KindaBasic

I'd love to get bred in my bed...     one of my hottest hook ups was getting tag teamed by a Dr and his buddy in his family room while staring up at a huge picture of his hot wife and family...

It's probably twisted, but I think it adds to the taboo of fun to see the wife's pic while her hubby is up deep inside of me.

• Upvote 1

I swore off getting fucked by married cock many years ago.  Having the baby's mamma walk in while daddy's dick is buried balls deep in my ass is a bit of an uncomfortable.   Extend that discomfort a bit by having all your clothes still in the car in the garage (you think) after being picked up in a parking lot in a different city and being driven to the house nude and with a mask on.  

I am sure I have had some married meat ram my ass since, but it is always on my terms/turf.   One situation like that was enough for me. 

That woman seemed to have little sense of humor about the situation.  

• Upvote 2

On two occasions have walked in to find photos of the guys wives and kids in their homes which was a little off putting. That said once we got down to it they turned out to be total cock whores. Didn't bareback either of them as they insisted on condom's. Felt good fucking them knowing it was satisfying their craving for cock that their wives had no idea about

• Upvote 1

Guest descartes70817

As much as I enjoy fucking guys on the bed I share with my wife I have no desire at all for her to walk in and catch me with my bare cock up some guy's ass, so it only happens when I'm certain she's going to be away long enough, or when she's out of town in business.

What is a major turn on is when I'm into some really hot action and she calls me to chat. I find it intensely arousing to have a causal chat when someone is sucking my cock and I need to be careful not to moan at inappropriate moments, but nothing at all beats the time I blew my load inside one guy's ass while my wife was on the phone telling me about her day without her even noticing.

Guest 24collegekid420

I was a live-in fuckboy for a daddy in 30's with a daughter. His daughter lived with his parents cause he was in prison for 8 years. We met and fucked me with condom a few times. Met him a couple more times n he began fucking me bareback and cumming in my boy pussy. He fucked me n cummed 3 times in one round. He loved pissing in my pussy after filling me up with cum.

No but that would totally turn me on.

Fucked in he's sons bed, maybe wearing he's tshirt, while he's dad call me with he's name and breeds my ass and confess me all of the dirty things he wish he could have done to he's son mmmmm