The Further Destruction Of Joey

So, just a heads up to everyone who's been following Joey's story.  I have another 6 chapters written and nearly ready to post. I have made some changes, including now coming up with snappy chapter titles for each chapter, going back to the beginning.  Going forward, some of the chapters are going to be completely story movement, with no Joey degradation.  I think you'll still love those chapters.  

A favor: I've put the two stories of Joey (Rest Stop and this one) into ebooks for my own reading.  If you have any pictures or drawings, that you think would look good as covers for either book, can you send them to me?

Chapter 14: The Pervert

I stared up at the mirror, seeing my body, tears streaking down my face.  It also wet from that fucker’s armpits and asshole.  I felt like puking, remembering that I had just had my tongue shoved up another guy’s asshole.

I heard the door open and looked over to see who was next.  I recoiled in fear and terror as I saw the clerk, with his swastika tattoo at full gory glory, waddle towards me.  I tried screaming out, but I still had no voice.

He grinned at me and just said, “Don’t worry boy, I’m not here for your cunt.  You wiped me out at two loads.  Plus, I had to punish a certain other boy,” he looked to the other guy and they both laughed.

“Help me get the cunt down.”

He and the other guy worked together to get me down, unhooking my legs and letting me slowly readjust to the blood flow.

Clerk, “How many loads did he take?”

Other guy, “Final tally is 39.  I believe that’s a record for our group.”

Clerk, “And he’s still alive?  Impressive.  The last guy died at 24 loads.  You going to tell me his secret?”

Other guy, “You know the rules Leo.  You pay to play and record; we keep the secrets.”

Clerk, “Fine.  Don’t really give a fuck anyway. Spent $2,000 on him.  Think I’ll make easily twice that from his videos.”

Other guy, “Just remember the rule, no faces. Except the cunt.”  At this point he looked at me briefly and smiled.

Clerk, “Yeah, I remember.  All the cameras are placed so that only his face shows up.  I’ll need to edit out the, uh, OTHER, part though.”

Other guy, “Yeah, please do.  Did you call his ride?”

Clerk, “He’ll be here in about 20 minutes.  So I’ll leave you guys alone.”

Other guy, looking directly at the clerk, said, “No need to leave.  You sure you don’t want a last bit of use from little Joey here?”

Clerk grabbed at his crotch and laughed. “This little fucker is down for the count for a couple days.  Ain’t no way he’s up to another fucking.”

Other guy, “I’m sure there’s something in your twisted fuck mind that Joey can help with.  ANYTHING at all.”

Clerk, “Anything?”

Other guy, “Anything.  Just tell him what you want.”

The other guy walked to the side of the room and smiled as he saw my discomfort.

The clerk just looked me over and said, “You don’t like my tattoo do you?”

I shook my head and said, “No I don’t.”

Clerk, “You a nigger lover?”

Me, “No.”

Clerk, “Kiss it.”

Me, “What?  Kiss that?  No fucking way.”

Other guy, in a sharp tone, “Order him Leo.”

Clerk, looking over at the other guy, “Really?”

Other guy, slight nod.

Leo, “Kiss my swastika bitch.”

I hobbled forward, dropped to my knees.  I tried to fight it, but I placed my lips to the center of the swastika.

Leo, “Lick it, from point to point.”

I tried to fight it, disgusted at what I was doing.  I licked it from one top point to the bottom and repeated on the other side of it.

Leo, “You fucking little sicko.”

Other guy, “Move along Leo.  Even I find that repugnant.  You know why you’re allowed in this.”

Leo, “Fuck off, S…  Ahh, leave it at fuck off.”

Other guy, “Smart choice.  Focus on the fucktard.  What do you want him to do?”

Leo, “Stand up bitch.”

I used his belly to help myself stand up.  As I did, my face moved near his armpit and was assaulted by the stench of his filthy pit.  My face recoiled in disgust at the smell.

Leo, “Oh, does that stink?  I didn’t shower yesterday.”

“Or the last week,” I muttered.  Leo laughed and then slapped me across the face. 

Leo smiled at the red handprint, and whistled when it disappeared.  He looked at the other guy, “I think I just discovered something.”

Other guy, looking directly at Leo, “No, you didn’t.  Now, if you want something from Joey, decide quickly.  I’m getting sick being in the same room with you.  And his ride will be here soon.”

Leo snarled at the other guy, then turned back to me.  “Lick my dirty armpit clean.”

I looked at him, and then the other guy.  “Please, not that.  That’s too much.”

Other guy, “Joey.”

Leo, “Lick my fucking armpit clean.  NOW BITCH.”

He raised his arm and if the smell was bad before, it was horrible. I don’t know what was going on but as my mind screamed at me to stop, and my stomach threatened to eject whatever was in my stomach, my face moved closer until my tongue was deep in Leo’s putrid armpit.

He moved slightly and shoved my face into his armpit using his other hand.  “Yeah jock boy, get that tongue in there.  Taste that pit sweat.  Do you like it?”

I shook my head, while still tonguing away.

I heard a car pull in to the lot and stop in front of the door.

Other guy, “Time’s up Leo.”

Leo, “Fuck man, he’s getting me going.”

Other guy, “NOW LEO.”

I felt Leo pull away and back up.  I heard a knock on the door as Leo snickered at me.  “Your face is covered in my pit sweat you little bitch.”

Leo opened the door and walked out, as Sir entered.

Sir looked at the other guy, nodded and said, “Brother.  How’d our new disciple do?”

I looked from Sir to the other guy.  Brother?  What?

Sir saw my confusion and introduced me, “Joey, meet Brother Shawn. Brother Shawn, I believe you already know Joey.”

Brother Shawn looked in my direction, but did not make eye contact.  “Oh, yes.  I do know Joey.  Quite intimately in fact.”

Sir looked at Brother Shawn, “I will expect a full report.  Until then, Joey go wash that slime off your face.  You have class in a couple hours.”

I walked into the bathroom and washed my face. A couple of hours?  How long had this been going on?

I looked in the mirror, trying to see what had become of me.  I noticed a mark on my forehead that had never been there before.  I touched it and could feel it was still raw and sore to the touch.  I looked down the rest of my body.  Despite memories of burns and beatings, I had no visible marks.  Just the one in the center of my forehead.

I walked back out to find Sir and the other Brother talking.  Sir trailed off when he saw me, but I distinctly heard his last words, “A gift from his…”

“You ready boy?”

“Yes Sir.  Can I ask some questions?”

Sir and the other Brother exchanged concerned looks.

Sir said, “You can ask, but I can’t guarantee that I can, or will, answer them.  Not here though.  This place reeks of Leo, and it makes me sick.”

Sir instructed me to get in the car and asked Brother Shawn to come with us.  Brother Shawn agreed.

I walked to the car and opened the passenger side front door and retrieved my shirt and pants.  I turned to find both Sir and Brother Shawn staring at me.

“If Brother, uh, him?  Okay that’s the first question I need an answer to.  You,” looking at Sir, “I address as Sir.”

He nodded.

“If I’m in the service of another Brother, and you’re not there, I can address him as Sir?” 

Sir nodded.

“How do I address you each if you are together?  Like now.  Is it Sir 1 and Sir 2?  Or is it both Sir? Or…” 

Sir smiled and waved me over.  I walked over, worried that I had offended him with my imbecilic question.  He took my face in his hand, lifting me by the chin, and leaned down.  I expected a face full of spit as he had done almost 24 hours before.  Instead, this time he gently placed his lips to mine and gave me a gentle kiss.

My heart and stomach both leapt and flipped at the same time. 

“Joey, you can be so frustratingly adorable at times.”

“I, I’m sorry Sir.  I…”

“Shh.  That’s an okay thing to be.  SOMETIMES.”

I looked at him, seeing the smile in his eyes and on his face.

He saw my face and my eyes looking at him. 

“But I will still beat your ass if you deserve it.”  His demeanor switched from amused to serious in an instant.  Seeing the fear in my eyes, he switched back to a smile.

“Now the answer to your question.  Your long and goofy question.  When you are addressing me, I am always Sir.  When you are in service to another Brother by himself, his title is also Sir; as you followed yesterday.  In the presence of multiple Brothers, you defer to me as Sir and if need to address another Brother arises, you use that title, Brother.”

I mouthed the correct titling and said, “Thank you, Sir.”

I asked if I should get dressed or stay as I am and was directed to dress.

I turned back to the car and got in the back seat.

Sir smiled at me.  “You are learning well boy.  Your training is coming along, much faster than we expected.”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 15: Tattoo #2

Sir smiled at me.  “You are learning well boy.  Your training is coming along, much faster than we expected.”

We drove in relative silence.  Sir and Brother sat in front talking about sports and other unimportant stuff.  I sat in silence in the back, looking out the window.  I tried remembering, something at the deepest recess of my brain.  All I could remember were the fucks, my screams, and…  It was there, nagging me, but I could not grab it.

I started to ask Sir where we were going when I began to recognize the buildings.  We were going to the tattoo shop.

“Sir, am I getting another tattoo already?”

He looked at me in the mirror and just said, “Yes.”

When we arrived, Thunder met us at the door.  He seemed surprised that I was back again. 

“I thought you were only bringing him weekly.”

Sir smiled, “That was the plan.  But he’s proving more popular then expected. And, much more resilient.”

Thunder looked me up and down.  He turned back to Sir and said, “Is he ready for my fist in his cunt?”

I knew not to object, but I looked to Sir with fear in my eyes.  He met my look with a slight smile.  

“No, Thunder.  You know how hard it is for anyone to take that monstrosity?  Give him a few more days?”

Thunder smiled, holding his fist up again.  “Yeah, no worries.”

He turned to me and said, “Well, boy how many loads am I marking you for since yesterday?”

I started, “Brot…”

Thunder just laughed.

Sir stopped me and said, “Joey, Thunder is not a Brother.  He’s what you would call, an associate.  You may address him as Mr. Thunder.”

I nodded and said, “Mr. Thunder…”

Thunder looked to Sir and said, “No disrespect, but Mr. Thunder?  That just sounds awful.  Can he just call me Thunder, but in a tone of deference?”

Sir said, “Your choice.  Joey, continue.”

I told him, “I’m not sure how many loads I took Mr., uh, Thunder.”

He smiled at me when I said that.

“You’re not sure?  Weren’t you supposed to count them slut?”

I looked to him, then to Sir and Brother.

I felt their glares and realized I had disappointed them.  I began to tear up at the thought of disappointing Sir.

Sir looked at me and shook his head.  “Stop it Joey.  Just think back to when we left here yesterday morning.

I wiped my eyes and followed his direction.  Brother looked at him and whistled low.

Sir glanced quickly at Brother and then back to me.

“Now move forward through the day and tell us one by one each load you took in your sloppy cunt.”

I couldn’t feel anything as I recounted:

“I took two loads in the restroom from Mike and another guy.  They made me swallow their piss.”

“I then received a blessing from a Brother and 10 more men following that.”

“I then made a deal with a professor to give him access to my cunt in order to get a good grade on a midterm.  He was not a big dick, but I took his load.”

“I then willingly spread my legs, at the health center, for Hector with the piercing and tattoo.  Then the doctor with the monster cock.”

“After that I returned to the locker room.  I did not take loads there; I was made into a piss dump for my teammates.”

“Then I went to my room where you were waiting for me Sir.  I followed your order and sold my cunt for $1 each to… 16 guys?  No 17.”

“Sir, you then drove me to a motel where I was used by a lot of men, including Brother.  I believe the final count was… 39.”

I felt myself return, looking around to figure out where I was.  I saw looks of pride on Sir and Brother’s faces and surprise on Thunder’s.

“Thunder, I believe the final count for yesterday was, 72 loads.” 

I heard the voice in my head again, “Good boy.”

I was seated in the chair again.  No blindfold or gag.  Thunder applied the tattoo with the date next to it.

Thunder looked to Sir and asked, “Is he for real?”

Sir smiled and said, “You can always try his cunt out if you want.”

Thunder shook his head, “You know I’m not into that.”

Brother looked at Thunder and said, “You don’t know what you’re missing Thunder.   Are you sure you don’t want to try him out?”

Thunder looked at Brother and said, “No, I don’t fuck…  You know what?”

Brother said, “What is it, Thunder?”

Thunder looked from Brother to Sir, who only nodded slightly.

Thunder looked at me and said, “Fuck it, show me that faggot cunt.”

Not wishing to displease Sir or brother, I asked Thunder, “Where do you want me?”

“Get on your knees, face in the chair.  I don’t want to see your face.”

I assumed the position after dropping my pants.

“Spread your ass fag.  Show me your pussy.” 

I reached back with both hands and spread my ass for him.  I could still feel the pain from the rapes over the last night, but could tell there was no damage.

I heard, and then felt, his spit land right on my hole.  Then I felt his dick strike my hole and slam in, going balls deep right away.  I groaned from the pain, but somehow, it seemed that the groan was less intense, despite the pain remaining awful.

Thunder fucked me for a couple minutes before grunting and shooting in me, causing the burn to return.  He yanked his cock out, pulling a stream of cum with him.

“Clean my cock faggot.” 

I turned to clean him and came face to face with a cock covered with scars.  I looked at him and was slapped hard across the face.  “Don’t you look at me like that faggot.  I don’t need your fucking pity.”

He grabbed my hair and shoved his cock in my mouth, making me clean the jizz from it. 

“Clean the floor too.  I don’t want your ass juice on it.”

I leaned down to the floor and began to use my shirt to wipe the cum up.

“No boy, use that tongue.  Lick it up and then look at me.”

I licked it up, holding it in my mouth and on my tongue. I turned back to Thunder and saw my phone again recording my humiliation.

“Swallow it for the camera boy.” 

I did.

Thunder tossed the phone to me.  A look came across his face of confusion.

He looked to me, then to Sir.

“What the fuck just happened?”

Sir looked at him and said, “He leaked cum from his ass and you made him clean it up.  Nothing more.”

Thunder looked at Sir and then back to me.  He shook his head, as if to get rid of cobwebs in his mind.  I knew what he was going through.

“Come Joey, we need to get going.”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys, sorry about losing track of time.  Been a lot of life changes going on and am now back on track with Joey.  I'm having to rebuild the story due to my computer being stolen, but fortunately had a couple extra chapters written and save as an ebook.  I'll be copying that back to word and post a chapter in a few minutes.

Hope you guys find it in your balls to forgive me and continue Joey's journey

• Upvote 1

“Chapter 16: Lunch, Answers and…

“Come Joey, we need to get going.”

Back in the car, we drove to a restaurant to get breakfast. At the restaurant, we were seated in a private area in the back. The waiter made eyes at Sir and Brother; I wanted to tell him to back off, but I remained quiet.

After he took our order and walked away, Sir smiled at me and said, “You’re a very jealous boy aren’t you? I saw the look on your face when the waiter was staring at us.”

The red in my face felt like it could be seen a mile away.

Sir continued, “It’s okay Joey. What you’ve gone through the last 36 hours has been quite overwhelming for you, I’m sure. That doesn’t even include what Shawn here did to you.”

Brother Shawn looked to Sir with a wicked glare.”

They both laughed.

Sir continued, “Okay Joey, this is your chance to ask questions. But remember, I cannot answer questions that I am not allowed to.”

My mind ran crazy with questions jumbling over each other.

I finally got the first question out. “Sir, what did Brother do to Thunder at the tattoo shop?”

Sir looked to Brother and nodded his head.

Brother said, “The quick answer Joey is that each of us in the Brotherhood is granted a special gift at the time of our Siring. My gift allows me to convince men to do what their minds want, but their controls will not let them do.”

I was confused and apparently, it showed.

Brother asked, “Would you like an example?” I nodded.

When the waiter returned with our food, Brother stopped him before he left. Brother looked at him and said, “You want us to bend you over this table right here and fuck your ass don’t you boy?”

The waiter fumbled with his words, mumbling, “No. I’d get fired.”

Brother said, “Pull your pants down.”

The waiter looked around and then pulled his pants and underwear down, his hard cock slapping up against his shirt.

Brother said, “Boy, take your underwear off and give them to Joey.”

The waiter responded, “Yes, Sir.” He pulled the pants and underwear off, handed me the underwear and then put his pants back on.

Brother asked, “When are you on break slut?”

Waiter said, “30 minutes.”

Brother said, “Good. You’re going to forget what you just did. But in 30 minutes, you’re going to come back here and finish what you started.”

Waiter said, “Yes, Sir.”

The waiter seemed to come back to himself and asked if our food was okay. I quickly hid his underwear, but I think he saw them.

I looked at Brother and said, “Oh my god, that was… hot, Brother.”

He smiled and nodded. “How do they smell?”

I lifted the underwear to my nose and inhaled. “They smell so good.”

Sir just shook his head and said, “It’s a good thing you don’t use your gift for evil.” Brother smiled and said, “Not that you know of.”

Sir looked at me, “Next question Joey.”

I thought about it, “Who is the…”

“Sir shook his head, “Not my answer to give you. Next”

I knew that was coming.

“Sir, what is your gift?”

“My gift is similar to yours Joey. I have the ability to shoot a load and get hard again right away.

If the situation presents itself, I can cum as often as 3-4 times an hour.”

I thought about another question.

“Sir, what will happen to me? After this?”

Sir looked at me, “That Joey? I do not know.”

I felt as if he was refusing to answer.

He saw the reaction. “I say that because each of us have a different rebirth after we complete our testing.”

“I nodded. “I’m just scared.”

Sir shocked me when he took one of my hands into his. He lightly kissed my hand and said, “I think we all were as we went through the trials. I’ll be with you through it.”

Brother looked at Sir and said, “You’re falling for each other.”

Sir looked at him, then at me. “No, I’m not.”

The waiter came back as Sir gently let go of my hand.

Brother looked at him and said, “What do you want boy? Can’t you see we are talking here?”

The waiter mumbled his apology and said, “I…don’t… I…”

Brother, “Spit it out boy.

Waiter, “I want… I need you to fuck me.”

“Brother looked at me, “Joey, see what I can do? This guy has never seen us before, doesn’t even know who I am. And he wants me to fuck him.”

He looked at the waiter, “What kind of a faggot are you boy? First you take your clothes off in the middle of the restaurant and give my boy here your underwear. Show him Joey.” The waiter came out of the spell when I put his underwear on the table.

The waiter tried to grab them, but stopped, hand in midair when Brother told him to stop.

“Now you come back after the fact and you try again, harder, to throw your pathetic self at me?”

The waiter was crying now, the humiliation obvious in his face.

“I should get your manager over here. Tell him you have been sexually harassing us. What the hell would he do if he found that out?”

“Please... Sir. I can’t lose this job. My girlfriend just had our baby. I...”

“Your girlfriend?”

“Yes Sir. I have a new daughter and this job is all I have to…”

“Shut up boy. Just stand there and shut the hell up.”

The manager must have seen or heard something and came over.

“Is there a problem here? Did Marcus do something wrong?”

I quickly looked at the waiter, whose tag confirmed his name was Marcus. He looked at me with fear in his eyes.

I looked to Sir, and then to Brother. I opened my mouth to say something when Sir snapped his fingers; I said nothing.

Brother stared at Marcus a second longer. He turned his attention to the manager.

“No sir, Marcus has provided us very excellent service today. He was just telling us about his new baby and how he is doing,” he returned his gaze to Marcus, “Anything it takes to make sure she is cared for.”

The manager smiled and said that Marcus was his nephew and he was trying to help him out.

Brother continued, “Actually Marcus, I think we’re ready for the check. And I think you’re going to earn a pretty big tip.” I saw Sir roll his eyes.

I just sat staring through all of this.

Marcus slowly came out of the haze and said, “Let me go get you your check.”

As Brother paid, in cash, I saw he left a $100 bill on the receipt. Marcus said he’d get change but Brother said, “Don’t worry about the change. I think you’ve earned it. What do you think Joey?

“Has Marcus earned it?”

I lifted his underwear to my nose again, with him watching. I inhaled his scent.

“I think he’s earned…some of it.”

Sir looked at me and said, “Joey, are you sure you want this?” I nodded.

Brother looked at Marcus, “Go into the men’s room. Joey will follow you.”

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1