The Further Destruction Of Joey

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, sorry it's taken so long.  I'll have a new chapter up tonight.  Hope you guys haven't lost interest?

Part 4:

My face still stung from the slap as I looked at myself in the mirror.  I kept hearing those words in my head, “I’m enjoying your pain,” and the voice seemed familiar, yet not familiar.  I felt like I was going to puke, so I entered a stall and leaned over the toilet, but nothing came out.  Not wanting to face the campus, I sat down and pushed loads of cum out of my ass, hearing the sickening splashes of the globs dropping into the water.

I wiped my ass a few times, each time feeling my hole slime up a little as more cum leaked out.  There were four stalls and a handicap stall, I was in the first one.  The other stalls were empty when I heard the bathroom door open and footsteps come towards the stalls.  I looked up as the guy passed my door and entered the stall next to me.  I stood up to leave when I noticed a large hole in the wall, through which I could see the guy pushing his pants down and sitting on the toilet.  Not knowing why, I sat back down.

I sat there quietly and waited for the other guy to take a dump and leave, but instead I started to hear the unmistakable sounds of a wet cock being jerked off.  I looked through the hole and sure enough, there was a hard cock being jerked. The guy must have seen my movement, or my eye through the hole, because before I could do anything, he was standing up and pushing his cock into the hole.  “Suck me man,” was all he said to me and I opened my mouth to have him slide in.  I wanted to puke his cock smelled and tasted so bad.  When he heard me gagging, he laughed and said, “Forgot to shower this morning, feel free to clean it off for me.”

I tried to pull off of his cock, but his words chilled me to the bone.  “You suck my dick bitch, or I’ll break your teeth and then fuck your worthless faggot mouth.”  I slowly slid back down, giving a blow job that would not make any guy cum.  He knew what I was doing and got upset. “Suck my fucking dick like you mean it cunt.”  I still did nothing, basically just sliding my lips up and down.  He yanked his cock out of my mouth and out the hole.  I thought maybe he was going to leave.  Instead, he opened his stall door and walked in front of mine.  “Open the fucking door NOW bitch, or you’re going to regret it even more.”

I don’t know why, but despite feeling somewhat safe behind the locked door, I reached out and slid the lock open.  The guy standing before me was about 5’9, not remarkable in any way and with his cock hanging softly out his pants.  Despite his generic look, there was some thing that made me listen as he ordered me to my knees.  On my knees, in the stall, he stood and looked at me.  “Such a little pussy fag boy to be following orders from me.  You wanna suck my dick for real now?”  I shook my head and said, “No.”

He looked at me, a look of confusion on his face.  “Open your mouth faggot.”  I slowly opened my mouth.  “Stick your tongue out,” and I did.  “Stay just like that boy,” and he pulled his phone out.  “I think I recognize you, don’t I?”  With tears in my eyes again, I simply nodded.  “Let’s see, something’s missing…”  With his camera recording, he spit a huge glob of spit and phlegm straight into my mouth and on my tongue.  “Yeah, that’s why I recognize you.  Swallow that spit you fucking freak and thank me for it.”  I pulled my tongue in my mouth, felt the glob slide back in my mouth and I swallowed it.  “Thank you.”

“Open up again.” He took a step in and placed his cock at the edge of my lips.  “Slide your pussy mouth all the way down and swallow my cock.  If you fuck up again this time, I’ve got an idea that you’re going to hate.”  I tried to slide down his cock, but I was so disgusted by the thought of another guy walking in and seeing this that I could barely focus.

“I warned you boy.  If I feel any teeth between now and when I shoot, I’m taking teeth with me when I leave.”  He set his phone on the toilet paper dispenser, the camera at almost level height with my head.  With his left hand, he curled his fingers into my hair and yanked my head forward, shoving his dick deep in my mouth and into my throat.  “That’s it bitch, open that cunt throat for me.”  He angled my head so that he could thrust past the top of my throat and slammed balls deep in me.  He held me there for what seemed forever, my air flow slowing and then eventually ending all together.  This began a panic in me and I tried pushing him away, but he held firm, laughed and said, “Yeah boy, fight me.  There’s only one way I’m pulling back.”  In my panic, feeling life blur around me, I pushed at his legs, slapped at them, slapped at his stomach; nothing but slight thrusting of his cock in my throat. 

Finally, in full panic, something struck me (both physically and mentally).  Using the last bit of strength I could muster, I grabbed at his balls and pulled.  “You fucking little queer,” he grunted and pulled his cock all the way out of my mouth.  I fell forward, gasping for air, and landed in his smelly balls.  He grabbed my head again, tipping it back slightly and as I gasped for another gulp of air, he shoved balls deep in me again, but this time he didn’t stop.  Instead, he introduced me to what would later be identified as skull fucking.  “Yeah bitch, you’re going to really have to learn to suck cock if you’re going to be at the gloryhole.  Unless, you’re the kind of faggot who backs his ass up to the wall and lets guy fuck him like a girl.  Is that what you are?”  I struggled to shake my head, but his hands in my hair were like vises.  He continued to rape my mouth and I could hear other sounds as more guys were coming in to the bathroom.

Some guys were disgusted by what they saw and called us faggots.  Some only called me a faggot and told the guy pounding my throat to, “Fucking destroy his faggot throat.”  I heard one guy tell the throat fucker, “Bring him out here, I wanna see something.”  Slamming his cock in my throat again, he began pulling me by the hair, on my knees, into the main area, between the urinals and stalls.  My shorts, which had been around my ankles slid all the way off, leaving me in a torn shirt, jockstrap and shoes.

I looked around and saw about 6 guys watching, some rubbing their cocks in their pants, two were openly stroking themselves and the one who had me pulled out, was pushing his pants down.  He reached down and grabbed my ankles and swung me around and told the guy in my throat, “Back up against the wall.”  The guy in my throat began to ask, “What…” and the older guy just said, “Shut up you little punk, or you’ll have my dick down your throat in a minute.”

Edited by Pigtoy
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 10

Threw another chapter together for you guys.  Hope you like this new twist.

Part 5

Between the two of them, I was carried in the air, held up by my ankles and the cock rammed down my throat.  The guy who had his cock shoved down my throat walked backward until he was ass against the wall. The guy holding my ankles, who appeared to be in charge now, told a couple of the other guys, “You fuckers each grab one of the bitch’s legs.”  I felt my legs being taken by new hands. “Spread his legs for me.  When I’m done, you can have what ever is left over.”  The guys pulled my legs as wide as they could and I was being held in mid air, about to get fucked.

I heard a zipper come down and comments of “Holy shit man.  You’re gonna kill him with that.”  The guy fucking my throat about screamed and dropped hold of me.  That got him a slap from the guy behind me, that echoed off the tile walls.  “You little pussy, can’t you do even this right?  Hold him up or get the fuck outta here.”

The guy whimpered but regained focus and took me under the arms again.  I felt the guy step in between my legs and his hands spread my ass open.  “So the rumors are true.  You are the virgin cum dump that Michael told me about.  He said he and another guy both fucked you, dumped their cum in you and you tightened back up each time.  You better hope you got enough cum in there because I’m going all in and it’s gonna hurt.”

“Should I let the faggot see how big my cock is, or just run up his cunt?”  When I shook my head, he laughed and said, “Yeah, I think it’s best to just break you open.”  With that, I felt his cock head touch my hole, which was still burning in agony.  It didn’t feel that big, compared to some of the other guys, like Marquise from last night.

“Don’t get comfortable bitch.  It get’s a little bit bigger…”  I heard the guys holding my legs chuckle and screamed in agony, around the cock impaled in my throat.  My hole ripped open as he speared my ass in one terrifying thrust.  It felt like his cock was as big as a baseball bat, both in length and diameter.  The last thing I heard was another voice from behind me say, “he’s never gonna sit right again,” before blacking out.

I came to unwillingly, as the pain from his initial violation dulled down and was replaced by a repetition of pain as he pounded my ass and slapped the back of my head, forcing me to regain consciousness just as the guy in my throat unloaded.  The guy behind me warned the guy in my throat, “Don’t you fuckin think of letting go.  You’re not done until I’m through knocking this bitch up.”  The guy whimpered, “Yes, Sir.”  If I could find some joy in this, it was that boy getting treated like a punk.

The guy fucking my ass grabbed my head by the back with a clump of hair and used this angle to increase the intensity of his fuck.  I could feel the holes  stretched out to accommodate his cock and the pain was relentless, as he found new angles to invade my ass.

“I could go for hours in this cunt, but for now, I’m gonna finish up.”  His thrusts increased in speed and he grunted loudly, “Yeah, here comes a special treat for you Joey.  A big load from my balls, so deep in you, it’s gonna make you pregnant because this cum ain’t cummin back out.”  I felt his cock spasm, but could not feel any cum.

After he finished, he yanked his cock and what felt like my entire rectum out.  “Nice rosebud Joey.  Push it back in, because you aren’t done yet.”  I reached back and felt my ass hanging out the hole and gently pushed it back in.  “Alright boys, like I promised, you get the leftovers.  Give him a few seconds and I here he turns back into a virgin.”  The guys holding my legs gently set me down, and my mouth slid off the now flaccid cock of the other guy. 

He started putting his cock away when the guy who fucked me said, “What do you think you’re doing?”  The guy froze and looked at him.  “I think you need to learn a couple things before you leave here.” The guy shook his head like a scared boy and said, “Lemme go.”  I chuckled at his fear and both guys heard me.  The guy in front looked down at me, trying to snear at me, but his fear was evident.  The guy behind me just said, “Quiet Joey.” 

I continued to watch, while another cock entered my ass.  “What’s your name you wanna be man?” 

“B-B-Brad.”

“Well B-B-Brad, here’s what you need to learn.  You want to be a man and make other guys do what you want, like sucking your cock, you don’t really get a good blow job by threatening to knock their teeth out.  You have to make them know you’re in charge and more of a man then they are.  But I look at you an I don’t see a man.  I see a scared boy who wants to be a man.”

Brad shook his head, “I-I’m not scared, of, y-you.”

Man chuckled and said, “Yes you are boy.  You’re scared of what I’m going to do to you or make you do.  Now get on your knees.”

I felt another load dump in me, and felt the scalding burn as it hit my guts.  I didn’t even care that I felt guys swapping out of my hole, I was focused on Brad as he tried to stand his ground. 

Man turned to the guy that apparently just fucked my cunt and said, “Don’t put that away yet, Brad here has to learn his place.”  Brad’s head turned from the Man, the guy who fucked me, and then to me.  His eyes looked terrified and pleaded for help.

“GET. ON. YOUR. KNEES. NOW BRAD.”

With just words and tone, Brad had been broken and he slid down the wall to his knees, his face level with mine. 

“Joey, it’s your choice.  What should I do with little boy Brad here?  Turn his wannabe man into a fag like you, only he cleans dirty cocks off.  Or should I let him go?”

I looked at Brad, his eyes welling up with tears and his mouth pleading, “Please man, I’m not a fag like… I’m sorry.  Let me go.”

I looked at him and though back to his threats.  “Turn him into a fag Sir.  Make him clean all the cocks off with his tongue.”

The Man, who I still had not seen, laughed and said, “Good choice Joey.  Your Sir will be pleased that you made the decision and that you addressed me correctly.” 

“Brad, open your mouth.”

Brad whimpered, the tears flowing, and said, “Please.”

“OPEN IT NOW.”

As Brad slowly opened his mouth, I watched as a guy walked up to him and told him, “Clean my cock faggot.”  Brad choked and gagged as the cock that had just been in my ass, and which was still coated with cum and ass juice, was slid into his mouth.

This scene repeated itself over the next hour as each guy that fucked and seeded my ass used Brad to clean off their cocks.  To his credit, he apparently was not a fag as he did not seem to ever get interested in his new job.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 15
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Damn, has it really been two months since I updated you all on Joey?  Well as an apology, I've just finished writing Part 6.  Hope you like it, it's a bit different.

Part 6

After over an hour of non-stop breeding the guys finally finished.  The man who took control looked down at me and said, “Good job Joey, you’re a really good cum dump.  Sad that you’re not enjoying it, but who the fuck really cares as long as you keep spreading your pussy for us.” I looked over at Brad and see tears streaming down his face, cum drops on his lip.  I smile at his broken spirit. 

I look back at the leader and ask, “Can I go now, Sir?”  He smiles, a wickedly evil smile.  “Not yet Joey, I don’t think you’re done yet.”  I let out a whimper and start, “Please Sir, my…”  He cuts me off with, “Quiet your mouth Joey.  You leave when you’re done, no sooner.”  I hang my head and say, “Yes, Sir.”

Sir #2 turns to Brad and chuckles, asking, “How are you doing Brad?  Did you enjoy sucking all those dirty cum covered cocks?”  Brad whimpered a negative response.  “Oh, that’s too bad.  I guess I had you misread.  I thought you were a little scared fag hiding yourself.”  Brad muttered, in a voice that sounded like it was in pure pain, “Fuck you, I’m not a fag”; I knew immediately he was in for a world of hurting.  And it came quickly.

Brad’s head whipped to the left after he got back handed across the right cheek; even I felt a little sorry after hearing the smack.  His head whipped back to the right following a back hand to the left  and he was then pulled to his feet.

“You know punk, I was close to letting you go, until you went and mouthed off to me.  Now I think we’re going to teach you your next lesson.  You’re not ready to be a man yet.  You see Joey there, he’s a man.  He’s below real men and his only role is to spread his boi pussy and take cum from real men, but he’s still a man.”

Brad looked at me as this was being said and I just stared through him. 

“You Brad, you’re below even little Joey there.  In fact, right now, you’re going to learn how far below Joey you are.  Strip!!!”

Brad looked back at Sir #2 and said, “Please, don’t do this to me.”

“Strip, NOW.  Or the slaps are the least pain you’ll get.”

More tears, but Brad slowly stripped down to his underwear.  Sir glared at him, until he got the message and the underwear came off.

“Get on your knees, punk.”  Brad dropped down next to me.

“Now, if we look at the order of men in this room right now, there are three types.  There’s the Alpha, me, who sets rules and fucks little bitches like you.  Then there’s the Beta male, that’s you Joey.  The beta is below all Alphas and exists to serve Alpha’s in different ways.  Then there’s you Brad.  There’s no word yet to describe you, other than “Bitch”.  You, as a bitch, are below even Joey and would be submissive to him if he were man enough to dictate it.”

I looked at Sir #2, a confused look on my face.  He continued, “Now bitch, you also are so low, you lose the privilege of being named.  To teach you your real value, you are going to clean Joey off.  In the same way you cleaned the Alphas.”

Brad, no, bitch’s eyes went wide and his face looked as if he was gonna throw up.  “No, please, not that.”  I looked from Sir #2 to Brad, bitch, and back to Sir.  “Sir, what do you mean he’s gonna do?”

Without moving his eyes from the trembling bitch, he said, “He’s going to clean your ass, with his mouth and tongue, of all the cum you swallowed in there.  I’m thinking that between what’s in you, sliming your cheeks and what’s fallen on the floor, which he’ll also be cleaning, you’ve probably got a pint or two of cum in you.”

“Sir, he doesn’t have to do that, he…”  I stopped as Sir’s eyes snapped to me and I saw the rage flaring up within them.  “Don’t you ever contradict me boy.  I may not own you, but I will punish you.  And I know the truth about you, so I will punish you hard enough that you’ll remember it for days.”

I squeaked, “I am sorry Sir.”

I looked at the bitch, still kneeling in front of us, naked.  My heart broke, a little, for what he’d be going through.  But somewhere in the back of my mind, I thought he deserved it.

“Now bitch, you either get your face between Joey’s ass in the next 3 seconds or your first lesson in pain begins.”

I continued to watch Brad’s face as he contemplated his options.  It seemed as if he was going to risk a beating, but at the last second he began shuffle crawling behind me.  “I told you three seconds bitch,” just before a loud smack shattered through the tile walls.  Brad screamed in pain as the belt slashed across his back, leaving the start of a large red welt.

“Two seconds, or another one,” Sir said.

Brad moved faster and I felt his face on my ass.  SMACK, the belt came down again, forcing his face into my ass.  “If I have to tell you a third time, I aim for your balls.  And yours are an easy target for me bitch.”

Soon I felt his nose on my cunt and his face motionless between my ass.  “Joey, help the bitch out and reach back and spread your ass for him.”

I reached back and did as ordered, baring my asshole, my pussy, to this bitch.  “Tell him what to do Joey.  Enjoy your time as the one in charge.  It may never come again.”

I didn’t know what to say or do at first, but a voice in my head gave me some ideas.  “Eat my ass bitch.  Stick your tongue in my hole and start digging.”  I heard a loud whimper and felt a tongue on my hole for the first time.  I reached back and smacked his head, “Don’t just touch it, dig in.”  To help him out, I pushed my hole out and pushed his head forward at the same time.  “Oh god, that feels so good.”  I felt the contrasting feeling of his tongue sliding in and a wave of cum sliding out at the same time.  “Oh god, there’s a load for you, swallow it bitch.”

For the next several minutes the bitch ate my hole, licked my crack and even licked the tile floor of dropped cum.  All the while, Sir stood above us and smiled.  Occasionally, I saw a look on his face of pure evil and could only wonder what he was planning.

Finally, my ass was as empty as it was going to be.  Sir simply said, “Stop, bitch.”  This time I was the one who whimpered as the tongue pulled away.  Sir chuckled.

“Get up Joey, I have two final treats for you.”  It took a couple of minutes for my body to adjust to movement again and soon I was standing next to Sir.  He handed me a slip of paper with the number 11 on it, “You know what this is boy?”

I said, “Yes.  Does this include the two guys before you?”  He shook his head, “No, just me and my crew.  And it also does not include you swallowing bitch’s load.”  I looked down at him and he was curled into the fetal position.

I looked back at Sir and asked if I could ask a question.  He nodded.

“What’s next for him?”  Sir looked at me, “You know Joey, I have no clue right now.  I know his path is going to be different from yours, as you follow into the Brotherhood.  He’s not going there, but he will be becoming a cumdump in is own time.”

I looked at him, “What do you mean the Brotherhood?  What is that?”

Sir looked at me and said, “You really don’t remember do you?  What happened to you last night?  Before your party at the rest stop?”

My anger flared up and I started to say something before Sir touched my lips with a finger and sending a burning feeling through me.  “Don’t say anything I’ll need to punish you for.” 

I looked in his eyes and a clear memory popped into my head, causing me to lose my balance and fall into Sir.  “Was, was he real?” and tears rolled down my face.  I felt so humiliated as Sir laid a hand on my ass and stuck a finger in me.  “Yes, Joey.  He was very real and he selected you for us, his willowing followers, to use.”

“Are you ready for your treat?”  I looked at him and nodded.  He turned me around and told me, “Tell the bitch to sit up.”

I willed my self to give an order, but it came out as “Sit up Brad.”  “It doesn’t have a name Joey.  It’s a bitch, remember that.”

“Get on your fucking knees you stupid bitch.”  “Much better.”

The bitch moaned and whimpered and started moving.

“Joey?,” Sir held out the belt.  I took it and wailed on the bitch until he got up.  Sir finally grabbed my wrist and had to order me twice to stop.  “That’s enough Joey, you don’t want to hurt him too bad.”

I looked back at Sir and said, “Yes I do.”  He glared at me and simply took the belt from me.

The bitch looked at me with tears streaking down through the cum that was drying on his face.  His eyes were flashing between fear, pain and a look of desolate despair.  I muttered, “I’m sorry.”  Sir looked at me, “don’t apologize.”

Sir said, “Your treat?”  I looked at him and nodded my head.

“Open your mouth bitch,” Sir ordered, while staring at me. I looked out the side of my eyes and saw his mouth open.

Sir looked at me, “Do you need to piss?”  As soon as he said, I felt the pressure in my bladder.  “Piss on him.  Piss in his mouth.  No drinking yet; just humiliate him.”

I took hold of my cock and aimed at his face.  The look in his eyes went from fear to a terrifying look of despair.

The piss started as a trickle, but soon the stream was arcing out to his chest.  I raised it to his mouth, remembering coach pissing in me and making me swallow.  The two guys earlier making me lick a urinal that was a few feet away.  “You’re lucky bitch.  I had to drink my first time.”  I pissed in his nostrils and finished with a couple shots to his eyes.

I flicked the last drops and turned to Sir and simply thanked him and he nodded in response.

“Your other treat is his clothes.  They look about your size.  Get dressed and get out of here.”

Bitch watched me dressing in his clothes and I reached in to grab his wallet and keys, which I handed to Sir. He opened the wallet and handed me the cash, less then $20 and kept the rest.

I walked out the restroom hearing the words, “Put those shorts on bitch, we’re far from done.”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11

I have to say, this story has me conflicted. On the one hand, I want Joey to get that coach and his brother back for what those 2 have done. Fuck-but it is a hot story! Especially as it takes new turns...and how Joey is above the no-named "bitch." When he whipped that fucker and pissed all over him I loved it! The alpha server, Joey, got some payback for the wannabe alpha-man's threats.

But what Sir and his brother-coach did does deserve payback. It's one thing to make Joey take 77 loads, rape, and poz him. Quite another to put that shit all over campus and to the team.

Now, is there sort of a supernatural element to this? Like Joey's cunt closing up after being wrecked like he were a virgin every time he's fucked...cum burning like acid. And him being told that he would "never enjoy this" at the beginning of the rest stop rape. I go back to the last Sir's comment of "too bad you don't enjoy this."

Finally, who is Joey's Sir's Master (the 2nd one to rape Joey)? The demon?

Keep going man. Would be hot to see where you take this!

• Upvote 3

Part 7

“Put those shorts on bitch, we’re far from done.”  I felt sort of sorry for the kid, but remembering him choking me with his stinking cock and threatening to knock my teeth out eased my sympathy.  I looked at the time and saw it was almost 1:00 and realized, looking at the scrap of paper in my hand that in 16 hours I had taken a total of 90 loads in my ass and at least one down my throat.  Almost 6 an hour, 1 almost every 10 minutes.  In a deep, dark area of my mind, I heard what sounded like my voice say, “More.”  What the hell?

I realized too late that I had missed my science class and, “FUCK” I muttered aloud, getting the attention of those around me.  I realized I had missed our midterm.  I ran to my professor’s office and knocked on the door. 

“Come in,” I heard Professor James say from his office.  I opened the door and found him sitting behind his desk, the stack of midterms from my class on his desk.  I started to say something, only now realizing how sore my throat was from the bitch (I was already starting to forget his name.)

“Hi professor, can I talk to you for a few minutes?” 

“Sure, Mr. Collins.  Sit down, but I’m going to tell you now, the answer is no you cannot,”  he said with a stern smile on his face.

“I am so sorry Professor, I was really sick this morning and could not get out of bed.  I’m fucked if I can’t get this test.”

“That language, and that pathetic attempt at lying, insult me Mr. Collins.  If there’s nothing more you have to say that might change my mind, you can get up and leave.”

“I’m sorry professor, I’ve just been through a lot recently and my mind is a little messed up right now.  Is there any way to earn some of the points from the test?”

“You know Mr. Collins, you seem like a semi-intelligent young man, plus I understand you’re the Captain of the baseball team here on campus, so you must be pretty talented on the field,” he cocked his head slightly after I flinched at the mention of the baseball team.

He continued, “I’m not quite sure why you missed the test, or what is you’re going through.  However, while I do feel some empathy for you, it does not seem like there’s enough information to decide what I should do.”

“Information?  What kind of information?”

“Perhaps the truth, to start, about why you missed my class and why you deserve special treatment?”

“Well, like I said, I’ve been going through some stuff recently…”

The professor stopped me with a wave of his hand, “Joey, isn’t it?  I frankly don’t care about you alluding to going through stuff.  We all go through stuff.  But we can’t expect the world to cater to us when it gets hard.  So unless you have something else to say, or offer to me, then I have a large stack of midterms from students who actually are responsible enough to show up for class.”

I stood up and turned to leave and could feel his eyes on the back of my head.  Something hit me slowly and I turned back around.  “What do you mean offer you?”  He stared back at me and simply said, “I’m not sure what you mean.” 

“You said if I have nothing else to offer you.” 

He looked at me coldly and said, “Don’t read anything into that Mr. Collins.  I only meant proof of why I should give you a special favor.”

I set my backpack down on the floor next to his desk and he just watched me, not saying or doing anything.  “What do you want professor?  What’s it going to cost me?”

Professor curled his lips into a smirk and said, “How dare you, get the hell out of my office.”

I took my shirt off and the smirk turned into a frown.  “What the hell are you doing?  Leave now, or I’m calling security.”  I walked to the door and locked it, unbuttoning my pants as I walked back.

He picked up the phone and dialed, I unzipped and pushed the pants down.  His eyes dropped to my jockstrap and became glued.  He froze, mid-dial and put the phone down.  The smile turned to a snarl.  “You pathetic faggot, you thinking stripping for me will make me change my mind?”

I stepped out of my pants and turned around, showing him my ass.  “What grade do you expect to get on your midterm, boy?”  I turned my head and looked at him, “At least an 80.”

Professor cocked his head, “Let’s see.  You want 80 points, I think you’re gonna have to work hard to earn that.  I’m thinking 5 points a fuck should be some good work for you.”

“5? You…yes, Professor.  5 points a fuck.”

“Bend over the desk and lift a knee onto it.  Show me this cunt of yours that you think is so special.”  I assumed the position he ordered and felt a thumb press onto it.  “Tight, just like I like it.  When was your last fuck boy?”

“30 minutes ago, I think.”

“You little slut, that’s why you missed your test.”  The thumb jammed in my ass and I yelped in pain.  “You didn’t show up for class because you were getting fucked?”

“Yes, professor.”

The thumb was removed and replaced by two fingers, stretching me open and leading to a groan of pain.  “Was it your boyfriend?  Another guy on the baseball team?”

“I…I don’t know who it was.”

“You what?  How do you not know who fucked you?”  A third finger slowly slid in.

“It was a, a, gangbang professor.  I got fucked by a bunch of guys in the bathroom, only saw two of them.”

“You are so fucking slutty.  Spreading your ass for anyone?”

I looked at the door and said nothing.

My head was pulled back, “I asked you a question.”

“Yes, professor.” 

The fingers were ripped from my ass and I felt a small cock head push in.  The dick had to be maybe 4, possibly 5 inches long at most, and very small around.”

In less then 5 minutes I was putting my pants back on, feeling the professor’s cum leak out a little from my ass.  The professor handed me a blank test and said, “Bring this back tomorrow during office hours.  We’ll get you your 80 points.  Get out.”

I turned and walked out

• Like 4
  • Upvote 10

Part 8

I walked out into the quad, my first time outdoors in over three hours.  I felt a trickle of cum slide out of my ass and the disgust of what I had just done really hit me.  Every other fuck, and every other load of cum dumped in me was forced.  This time, I was not forced, I stripped for another man, I gave him my ass and let him fuck me.

I heard laughter, but there was no one laughing. 

I felt my stomach rumble and realized I hadn’t eaten anything in a day and headed to the nearby snack shack to get food.  I saw people staring, people pointing and people checking me out.  I grabbed my food and found a quiet table.

I sat there and stared at my food, hearing words in my head about being pozzed and taking AIDS loads.  I lost my appetite as the fear of getting sick and dying became all I could focus on.  I heard my father’s voice saying, “Queer’s deserve to get AIDS and die horribly.”

I took out my phone and google’d HIV infection.  I learned that there was a medication that could be taken to prevent getting infected.  I also learned about PrEP and how to get it.  I thought maybe I could get it at the health center so I ate my lunch and walked over.

I got to the clinic and checked in.  A nurse called me back in and took my vitals.  She asked what I was here for and I told her.  I could see the disgust in her eyes as she shamed me with her look.  I heard her mumble, “You need to pray.”

I waited in the room for the doctor.  I heard a knock and the door opened.  The doctor walked in and he looked to be in his early 40s.  He sat down across from me and looked at a clipboard.  “Hi Joey, I hear your looking to get some medication?”

I said, “Yeah, I need to get medication to…”  I couldn’t finish the sentence and broke down in tears again.  How the hell did I have so many tears in me?

The doctor sat with me and said, “You want to prevent getting HIV?  Is there a particular reason you think you need this medicine?  Have you done something that would make you think you’ve been exposed?”

I nodded and cried more.

“Tell me what you did Joey.  Tell me why you want this.”

He stared at me and I told him what happened, about the night at the rest stop, the bathroom and the incident with my professor.

When I finished, I could see a look of awe, lust, and disgust on the doctor’s face.  He moved his clipboard and I saw a huge bulge in his pants.  I dropped to my knees and crawled over to his legs and reached to his bulge.  I tried to fight it and could not.

The doctor put the clipboard down and just watched me.  He slapped me across the face and told me, “What do you think you’re doing Joey?  This is highly inappropriate.”

I sat at his feet, the pain from the slap still burning.  I looked up at him, not moving.

“You’ve taken how many loads?”

“91 in the ass and one in the mouth.”

“In less then a day.”

“I can give you the prescriptions.  But, I think you’re going to earn it aren’t you?”

I looked at him and nodded.

He stood up, and grabbed me by the hair.  He pulled me over to the exam table and told me to take off my pants.

I did as was told and before I could do anything further, he pushed me down on to the table, and put my ankles in stirrups.

He looked down at me and slapped me hard across the face again.  “You’re going to lay there and not say a word.  I’ll be right back.  If I hear a sound, you’re going to regret.”

I nodded my head as he turned and walked out of the room.  The door was left open after he walked out.  I could see people walking by the door, and caught a couple of people looking in at me.  One guy, an older guy who looked like he was a custodian, stopped and stared at me.  I saw him look both ways to the side, and he slipped in the room and shut the door behind him.

I started to say something and he put a finger to his lips.  He walked up and took his cock out of his pants.  It was already hard and had a ring at the end.  He lifted his shirt up and I saw a tattoo of a bio-hazard symbol.  He smiled and again placed a finger to his lips.  “This hurt, you stay quiet or make trouble.”

I pleaded with him, silently.  He smiled more and I could see teeth missing and sores on his tongue.  “Shh, baby.  Papa going to make you hurt.”

He put his dick to my hole and shoved in.  The pain was excruciating and I struggled to remain silent.  I failed and squealed loudly.

The old man smiled and punched me hard in the guts until I quieted down.  He ripped my ass apart, pulling all the way out and slamming back in.  I closed my eyes, trying to imagine being somewhere else.

I didn’t hear the door open or close again, but I was brought back to reality when I heard the doctor’s voice say, “Open your eyes Joey.”  I did and saw him watching me.  “This is why you’re here, because you can’t keep your legs shut and let any man fuck you.  Hector here, he’s a regular patient of mine.  He’s infected half the campus with one bug or another over the years.  Right now, he’s got every thing.  Syphilis, gono, herpes, and AIDS.  You didn’t even stop to ask him to put a condom on did you? Just let him shove his filthy dick in you.  Did you even ask him if he was clean?”

I looked at the doctor and shook my head. 

Hector sped up and looked at the doc and said, “I finish?”  The doctor nodded, “Yes Hector, finish in him.” 

I pleaded with them, “Please don’t do this to me.” 

Doc simply slapped me in the balls and said, “Shut up Joey.  You’re a whore, you want this.”

Hector grunted and I felt the burning as he dumped his cum in me.

Hector finished shooting and pulled out.  He looked down and grinned, “You bleed like bitch.”

I looked at his cock and saw streaks of my blood on him.  He smiled and said, “Thank Dr. D.”  he put his dick, blood and all, back in his pants, zipped up and walked out.

The doctor stepped between my legs and told me, “Close your eyes, Joey.  You don’t want to see what is coming.”

I closed my eyes and as soon as I did, a memory tore my mind apart.  I saw a face, but not a human face.  It was red, scarred, and horns rose from out his forehead.  He grinned and his teeth were fanged.

I tried to scream but no sound came out. 

A voice came to my ears, “You have done me proud Joey.  You have taken almost 100 loads in your hole.  Some neg, but they can’t all be winners.  Are you learning to enjoy being a whore?  I’ve watched you.  You’ve brought a new boy in to the fold.  And you even willingly used your cunt to get ahead.”

I shook my head.

A low chuckle, “Oh Joey, you’re going to fight until the bitter end aren’t you?  Resist you’re true nature as a son of my seed.”

I just stared ahead at the face, the demon.

He continued, “You haven’t put all the pieces together yet have you.  Who you are, why you were chosen for this?  I will tell you one thing, although when you wake up from this, you may decide to forget it.  Your end is coming soon; I won’t tell you when exactly.  But know that it will be an epic ending to your journey.  Until then my son, open your eyes and see the next step on your journey.”

My eyes snapped open, just in time to see a huge cock at my ass. I opened my mouth to scream, but the doctor’s hand slammed over my mouth and his wrapped around my throat.  “You had to open your eyes?  Why boy, why did you have to look?”

The head of the cock, the monstrous thing extending from the crotch of the Dr., began to stretch my hole open.  “Open that little pussy for me Joey.  Let me push Hector’s disease further into you.”

I tried to squeeze my hole tight, which only caused the Dr. to become angry.  “Oh Joey, I really wish you hadn’t done that.”  He pulled his cock out and I felt him slather a cold gel on my cunt.  The gel soon turned warm, then hot.  My eyes snapped open completely at the fire on my hole.

“That should just about relax you.  Don’t fight me this time boy.  It’s only going to get worse for you.” He again pushed into me, this time I tried to squeeze but I couldn’t move.  I felt my hole stretch, then stretch even more.  “If it helps you to relax, I’m only 7” long, shorter then Hector,” he said with a wicked grin.

I remembered the feelings of Marquise at the rest stop and Sir #2 in the bathroom.  They were both smaller then this.  The closest I could compare was Marquise and Coach double dicking me.  This was still bigger.

“Oh, Joey.  I don’t think you’re hole is going to be usable after I’m done.  It’s going to be destroyed.  You ready?”

I tried shaking my head, but he held me firm.

“1…”

I shut my eyes

“2…”

“God, please help me.  I am sorry for my sins.”

Laughter, and the face appeared again.  “You call out for him?  He’s not taking your call right now.  I hear you though Joey.  You’ll survive this and your hole will too.  Don’t worry, your hole will be fine.”

“3…,” I opened my eyes as he slammed, full force, into my cunt.  “Oh Joey, I haven’t felt a cunt around my cock in years.  Everyone sees it and then refuses to let me near their cunt or their ass.  I’ve paid hookers and they give me back the money.”

He pulled out a couple inches then pushed back in.  “I need a picture of this.  You’re not going to scream if I move my hands are you?”  I shook my head.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone.  He started taking pictures of my cunt wrapped around his cock.  He recorded video of him pulling out and sliding back in.  “God that’s beautiful.  Want to see what your ass looks like wrapped around me?”

I shook my head, and then nodded.  He turned the phone around I could see it.  My cunt looked like it was spread 8-9 inches wide.  I could see drops of white and red on the cracked ring.  He continued to fuck and then said, “I’m going to shoot in you now.”  And I felt again, the burning of my colon by a load of cum.

It took almost two full minutes for him to slowly remove his dick, telling me he did not want to cause me any permanent damage, even though he thought my hole would stay distended.  He snapped a last picture of my hole gaping then gasped, “What the…”  He quickly fumbled with his camera, switching to video to record my hole tightening back up.

“How the hell are you doing that Joey?”

“It’s my… gift.  From the ma… from Him.”

The doctor looked at me as if I was insane.

“Get up, the nurses are due back any minute.”  He helped me out of the stirrups and my legs collapsed downward as if stone.  I watched the doctor shove is soft cock, larger than many hard cocks, back in his pants.  He threw my pants at me, “Hurry up.”

I dressed and he handed me a brown bag.  “The directions are in there for both the meds.  Good luck with it Joey.”

I started walking out, stopped at the door and I don’t know what came over me.  I turned to him and said, “Thank you Sir.”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1