In Love Or Committed To More Than One Man?

powerbottom64

I have been with my husband for 13 years and still love him deeply. However last year I started having sex with a good friend and now am madly in love with him. I never want to leave my hubby for my lover, so I spend time with both. My husband knows about my feelings and lets me spend time with the BF. My heart has no control right now, so I am just letting things go with the flow.

Anyone else have these kind of experiences? If so how did you deal with it and what was the outcome? BTW I have had many fuck buds and so has my hubby, those were just sex-this is love for two wonderful men!

I agree with breedbaltimore.

On the other hand, are you sure it is not just an infatuation? Than can happen when you're with someone for such a long time.

I admire your hubby though. I am not sure I would take it the same way. My ex dumped his bf when he fell in love with me. It always made me feel uncomfortable and guilty when I met his ex-bf in public.

But if it works for the three of you, go with the flow indeed and see what happens.

I have a buddy in this situation and it works for him and his long term partner... he lives with his husband and they have a great relationship, sharing lots of interests, finances, and traditional roles. Plus, he is in a 3-way relationship with another couple (while his hubby has a girlfriend on the side). This has been going on for years and seems to be that everyone is happy, healthy and productive. They rarely all connect as a larger group.

For me a Triad type situation could work, but I wouldn't be happy to be sharing my husband emotionally with someone else unless it were mutual.

• 3 years later...

I have been with my husband for 7 years and we're both madly in love with each other, still.  Even though I have sex with other tops, which he arranges or even gives his permission, I have not falling in love with any of them.  I know I would never leave my marriage, even if I did fall in love with someone else.  Our love is the strongest.

25 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

I have been with my husband for 7 years and we're both madly in love with each other, still.  Even though I have sex with other tops, which he arranges or even gives his permission, I have not falling in love with any of them.  I know I would never leave my marriage, even if I did fall in love with someone else.  Our love is the strongest.

Same except top. 

In love with my top daddy Mike.   He's 66 and I'm 36.   He took my virginity when I was like 19.   Have been with him since then.   I'm in love with him but he doesn't want a monogamous relationship.  He enjoys fucking other bottoms.  While I remain loyal to him.   I like it that way.   For now lol

Been married to my husband for three years and our  marriage is better than ever.  We have discussed adding another man to the relationship, but have not done so yet.  We both play with other guys and couples frequently because we like the variety in men.  

I have a boyfriend who I love more than anything. We've been together since I was 18 and he was 19 and I want him to wife me one day. We're in an open relationship for a lot of reasons:

1. He needs to bottom from time to time, but I'm a total bottom
  2. He needs to suck dick but I don't want my dick to get sucked or played with
  3. I need to let my inner slut out and satisfy my urge to ride every dick I can
  4. If we ever get married and decide to be exclusive we don't want to have any regrets about things we didn't do

Right now I consider myself committed to more than one man. Aside from my bf, I'm currently seeing three guys that I'm really attached to. I feel a strong emotional attachment to them and they treat me like a princess. It started off as me going over to their house for rear end maintenance but now it means a lot to me to see them everyday. It's hard to explain - not really a relationship but more like a deep friendship that comes with daily benefits.