Airport Layover

azn777

I was on the way to Asia and layover at ICN airport for 6 hours.

There was no luck on grindr, as well as not much action in the restroom. i got horned up watching guys at the urinal, was hoping to see someone with a hard cock but no luck. thus, i lubed myself in a stall and played with my dildo.

Finally someone sent "hi" on grindr. No face pic but the stats was attractive. White, 35, 6'2, 190, hairy. He said he has 2 hours layover, looking for a bj. We met at a gate where there was no one around. He came by with Starbucks coffee in his hand, we sat and chatted. I could see a tent in his pants and i touched it. He asked if i want to suck it and i nodded. We went to the nearby restroom.

I sneaked in his stall when it was not crowded. He was sitting on the toilet seat and wanted me to sit on him face to face. He pulled my head closer and start kissing me, his tongue eagerly slide passed between my lips and started teasing my tongue. Without wasting much time, i unzipped his pants and cup my mouth on his semi hard cock and suck it. it took few seconds to feel his cock grew to full erection in my mouth, bout 8", leaking some precum. He guided me to stand up and turned me around, push my back forward indicating me to bend over. Before I know it, his tongue and lips are on my ass, licking and rimming it. i wanted to moan but i had to be quiet. It wasnt long that he put his warm hands on my hips and pull me towards him and i knew what he wanted next. I lowered my body and let him entered slowly.

He drilled me with my back facing him so that he can watch his cock sliding in and out of my smooth hole. Then he turned me 90 degree, sitting sideway, moving up and down about half way or slightly more i assume as 8" is a bit big for my tight hole, suddenly, he pulled out. His body language indicated that i should sit in the face to face position. i stood over him and lowered my body, let him slide up inside me but his hands around my waist has pushed me down while he thrust his cock deep inside me, all the way in. Long stroke, all the way in and slowly pull out, few thrusts all the way in, pulled out and thrust back in, i felt the urge to cum and shot up on his chest and sat all the way down on his cock. He was holding me and grinding and whispering "baby" while kissing my neck, ear, mouth and when he continued calling me "baby" with heavy breath, i knew he has sprayed his babies up in my ass. 

I stood up, his cum squirt out of my ass and dripped into the toilet bowl. We both grin, cleaned up and left.

• Upvote 10

I have, on several occasions, used the airline clubs in airports for sex. I just reserved one of the small conference rooms for a "meeting" and went at it.  I was just always sure to clean up afterward and not to make too much noise.  Several times it was with flight crew and on at least three occasions with other travelers.  Only once to my recollection were condoms used and I have to say that almost every one of them wore wedding rings.  My favorite.

• Upvote 1

Some of my hottest fucks have been with flight attendants and a few weeks ago I fucked a pilot that was majorly fun! A pilot was on Grindr very discrete hit me up saying he was a very horny bottom needing fucked good. He sent me pics in chat, very handsome stud, hairy, dark complected. I think he was bi but not sure. He was staying in local hotel, he didn't ask many questions, just basically to see some pics of me, and ask if I wanted to come over. Of course I did. Went to his hotel and he was still in his pilot clothes, big turn on! He remains one of the most insatiable bottoms I have ever fucked he wanted it over and over again! He loved body contact and mutual rimming and about everything. I guess maybe he stays so busy that he doesn't get much cock but he sure took mine  :P I bred him several times and again the next morning he was in a hurry then had to leave but it was really hot time! Hope he comes through again sometime.

• Upvote 3