pozguyuk

Looking For Younger For My Husband.....

I'm trying to find guys for my husband to have sex with.

See is just over 6', very hairy, poz and total top. He would love to meet (and I'd love to see him with) younger guy.

Ideally under 40, hairy and tall... Oh and bottom!

He is the older of us 2 in the photo... interested?

We live near Peterborough and can accom.....

post-7481-0-21243100-1457974416_thumb.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I love watching/ sucking his huge balls while he is fucking another guy (and he has got big balls!)

I just love seeing him slide his thick cock deep into someone knowing exactly what it feels like when he has me....

Noting beats sucking his balls when he is shooting deep into a younger man....

• Upvote 1

What a HOT looking couple you two are ... and a very hot scenario you're planning too :)

25 and a neg slutty bottom here, love taking all cum and poz with verbal is my fav ;). Smooth shaved ass and nice n tight to get you cumming in no time  

im sheffield based but travel with work occasionally. Let me know if you're up for it. 

I'd love to take your husband's poz cock and cum, then you can use his cum as lube and give me another load ? 

Willing to be tied up and blindfolded, putting you in total control. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By BottmCumDump2019
      24Y.O bottom here would really like to be in a gangbang scene if youre interested/trying to film a gangbang scene please let me know.
    • By AnonSubSeeksMaster
      I’m a depraved bottom. I want to be used and treated like the sub human scum I am. But I find that most men just want to use me as a cumdump - a place to dump their load out, and then be done with me. And that of course is fine, as that is most certainly what I am good for. However, I find it difficult to find guys who want to use me as their toilet, their slave, their punching bag. And that makes me sad!  I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong, but I am looking for others who feel like this, and those who have suggestions on how to find men willing to use me the way I should be.  [the catalyst to this post was that just last week, I was hooded and ass up in a motel room. Two guys arrived almost back to back. While one guy was fucking me, the other made his way into the bathroom to piss. As he made his way, I said to him to piss on me, and he wouldn’t!  I couldn’t understand how a guy who arrived to fuck my throat, then fuck my ass and load me was above pissing on me. After that, I couldn’t stop thinking about the toilet, and how badly I wanted my face in that toilet water - so much so that after these guys left, I kneeled in front of the toilet and started fucking myself with a plug while lapping up the piss water - but it wasn’t the same as coming from the tap]. So, any thoughts/ suggestions/ similar feeling pigs? 
    • By cumdumpinmesa87
      It’s been awhile but I am determined to get bottom for a guy who can satisfy. If you have a nice dick, or a dick, hit me up.
      I’ve never gone this long before in my life. 
      Please feel free to strangle me, anonymous is cool, cum where you want, talk dirty but cum thru. I can travel or maybe host. 
      Text me for fastest response. If this is up I’m seeking dick.

• Guest HornedBottom
      By Guest HornedBottom
      Cock sucker looking to suck you off - no strings or games don’t care what you look like just unzip and use my mouth as you want 
    • By PWRTBLRToronto
      Hey guys, fit muscular bottom here looking for a top who could get as many tops to breed me as possible! Love having a guy in control and offering my ass to other tops. Love sneakers, socks, sweaty armpits, dirty talk, aggressive tops, being blindfolded, spit fucking, being a cum dump. Max number of cocks in one night is 15. Can you help top that? Take control of me! 

Other #BBBH Sites…

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.