Cut Or Uncut?

Muttley501

If cock is my religion (and it is) then I’m ultimately nondenominational.

That said, for a number of reasons, I do love sucking uncut dick more than a cut dick:

First, I get really aroused my scent play and the aroma from a dirty, smelly, cheesy uncut cock gets me so fucking hard.  I know this may gross out some folks, but for me it’s heaven. 

Second, I love the taste of a dirty, smelly, cheesy uncut cock.  I love the salty — almost spicy — taste of a cheesy cock and will happily lick and suck the cheese from a dick.

Third, I love sucking a cock with a foreskin. There is just so much more you can do orally with an uncut cock. I love running my tongue along the inside of his foreskin; I love pulling the hood over his head and sucking him as I slide the hood back down — creating a vacuum and making his dick jump; and I also love the sensitivity that comes with an uncut cock. Darting my tongue on the glans and feeling his dick spasm in pleasure makes me happy.

But, I’ll happily suck and get fucked by all cock — cut or uncut.

1 hour ago, TommiBiC18 said:

I’ve only been sucking two guys and both are cut.

Are you open to trying uncut? I had a guy over the other week who looked up at me with my load on his tongue, swallowed, smiled innocently, and revealed that that had been his first time sucking an uncut cock.

Hello - I was very Lucky being born with a Mother and Father that was free style of sexual activity in the family !  I was born uncut and hung for my age ! Dad and I took showers together - he was uncut and hung too - showers were made sure our uncut dicks were clean !  Dad made sure touching - squeezing - working on my dick - then I would do him ! He would at times giving me a treat ! Several years later , after the Divorce , a situation came up of a tailor - which side i carry my dick - mom said right side !  story later on !

4 hours ago, fskn said:

Are you open to trying uncut? I had a guy over the other week who looked up at me with my load on his tongue, swallowed, smiled innocently, and revealed that that had been his first time sucking an uncut cock.

I’m open to try uncut.

9 hours ago, fskn said:

Definitely want an uncut cock to enjoy 

Cock sucking is what I mostly do these days as most of my play buddies are married and have their own limits.  I won't allow a condom in me ever; so inevitably the play is sucking or edge/bate.  Hundreds of cocks into it....

Each is great.  Uncut adds a little more especially if he allows it to get a little ripe under the hood.  My technique varies as I find initially with intact guys I can bring their arousal up more smoothly by sucking OVER the foreskin for the first several minutes.  I habitually make sure their balls are being gently stroked (unless I have already moved to massaging their prostate) to gently flood their genitals with good feeliings.  Plus between my fingers on their nuts; and tongue on their frenulum it is a lot easier to edge them and prolong the pleasure for both of us.

Cut guys seem to need more agressive tongue as their glans endure continual rubbing of whatever they're wearing 2x7.  

This is all just technique.  I prefer cock in my mouth.  I am not going to sort on whether they had an unnecessary procedure without their consent or not; just as I wouldn't sero sort guys who flood my ass.  

J

I used to think CUT only but then I’ve had some pretty sexy uncut cocks a few times! In fact I have the most pretty polished thick pink BWC last week and I am mourning the loss! He thoroughly enjoyed himself and wanted to see me again but like so many times, the top ghosted!

• 2 weeks later...

I have a preference for cut but in no way a deal breaker. In fact the only time I've ever turned down a cock was because of a swastika tattoo the guy had above his cock.

Circumcisions arnt as common in the UK so had a lot more uncut than cut its always a nice surprise to find a hard throbbing cut cock when I meet a guy for the first time.