2 Loads From A Gorgeous Vwe Top

fisterm8

thought id let you guys know i met an absolutely gorgeous hung top last night and had a very intense session with him.

his stats are........36 yrs old,6ft 4,athletic build,dark brown hair and beautiful brown eyes.......best of all he had a big wrist thick cut cock which fitted inside me perfectly...........im still on cloud 9 - really gorgeous he was.

he is also an alpha top and only fucks raw which suited me being a bottom who loves spunk inside.

known him for a wee while (6 months at least) but had never met - just messaged back and forth.

last night he asked if i was free as he was feeling extra horny and needed to breed.......of course i was free so replied straight away with my address........30mins later he was ringing the doorbell and sporting a gorgeous smile when i opened the door - i couldnt believe my luck - he was way better looking than his pics id seen.

anyway we got down to business straight away stripping off in my lounge(main livingroom) and i got on my knees for him to get a close up of his beautiful cock and proceeded to swallow and suck him trying to take it all down my throat but not quite managing to do so as he moaned and i had tears in my eyes with gagging........he told me to turn around and quickly with force he pushed his huge cock into me right to the base without lube then started pounding me like a madman in and out in and out like a big piston.......my arse was doing somersaults inside as it felt amazing (id douched earlier so was wet inside with water)......he pulled out saying i was slightly bleeding but not to worry as he liked that and he gobbed on my hole and started pounding away even harder........i was then put into my favourite big armchair lying on my back exposing my hole to him as i pulled my legs back to show it off......he immediately dove straight into me balls deep again and pounded away for less than 2 minutes and said do you want my big load as im gonna cum and i replied yes please and instantly he rammed deeper and let out a yell as he kept pounding his throbbing twitching cock inside me and i felt its warmth as he spurted loads of spunk inside me.....he lent into kiss me deep and i could feel his heart pounding as i pulled him closer to cuddle me with his cock still up my hole..........we lay there for a few minutes catching our breaths and kissing inbetween then he said "your arse is amazing" to me.......it has been said before but it meant something hearing this gorgeous man say it.

we had a break while he puffed on a cigarette and i went off to get some cold drinks in kitchen..........pretending i was pottering about briefly i was actually fingering my hole and and running circles inside it feeling his cum then smelling my fingers when i took them out and licking the cum off them - mmmm sweet tasting - we shared drinks and chatted about allsorts and ourselves.......i kept staring into these fucking gorgeous brown eyes as we chatted trying to make it not so obvious - i felt so happy knowing his cumload was inside me and probably mixing with my own DNA by now.

i sucked him off and got a repeat fuck performance being bred then we both lay there on the sofa spooning afterwards with me squeezing and relaxing my arse,squeezing and relaxing and pushing back into him as his arm was around me pulling me in tight.....we were satisfied........we stayed this way for about 1 hour chatting and joking and he said he would love to stay longer but has an early rise and he has some stuff to catch up on at home so cant stay overnight tonight.......he sent a text when he got home saying how gorgeous my hole was and he wants inside me again very soon.......he totally loves my hole and said it is the perfect fit for his cock...........has sent another 3 texts again today telling me what he wants to do to me - each text becoming sleazier and sleazier............i havent even asked him if he is poz,neg or undetectable as its pointless really - i wanted his loads inside me as much as he wanted to give........hopefully we will meet often but im planning to have him round again tomorrow to stay overnight and he has promised to breed me at least 4 times..........i cant wait to see him..........i feel like a kid in a sweetie shop - so excited.

• Upvote 2