Stealthing Fantasy

smoosh

I'm mostly straight, but dabble now and then with cock. 

I was fucked for my first time a while ago, and I liked it. Lots. The guy wore a condom, though he didn't want to. Part way through I reached back to feel his balls and shaft, and felt the condom was still on. Then a sudden urge took over me... I was SO tempted to slip the condom off, the idea just popped into my head. I wanted to so badly, but as I was considering it he started to thrust harder and deeper and came seconds after. 

I want to try being fucked again, and love the idea of the guy stealthing me, slipping the condom off and not telling me until he is about to cum... Is this a common fantasy? I am hard as hell right now, stroking slowly, imagining it, seconds before he cums he tells me he took off the condom (though I suspect I would know anyway and just let him carry on lol!). 

I'm in a straight relationship, neg, and want to stay that way... But fuck this urge is strong! 

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

I want to try it... just once...

That's a nice plan, but if you do it, it won't be just once. 

As far as I know, every bottom who doesn't take it bare routinely fantasizes about being stealthed. 

• Like 1

Smoosh,

You are not alone with this fantasy,  I also have the same fantasy as you.  I also am mostly straight but have fantasies of bottoming and several of my fantasies involve me getting stealth loaded also.  Most of my fantasies involve the guy just the guy giving me a load but a few of them involve the guy giving me a load and letting me it is poz.

Edited by blackmore

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...