Am I The Only One Who Doesn't Like Deep-Throating?

Guest peepee-love

Guest peepee-love

I read countless posts where people describe their love of deep-throating. I sometimes think I'm the only one alive who does not like doing that. I don't like gagging at all! It's not that I'm squeamish; I love it when men ejaculate and urinate as I suck them, and I joyfully taste and drink every drop! I just don't like the sensation of an object applying pressure back beyond my tongue. I understand a man's desire to push in as deeply as possible, and when I sense that he's doing that, I'll position his penis with my tongue such that it rides up against the inside of my cheek rather than down my throat. Also, I love the sensation of feeling and tasting his semen squirting into my mouth. I've never had anyone complain about my style, but often feeling a little guilty for not deep-throating him, I try to make up for it by lavishly kissing and licking his ass, testicles, and penis. I also make a point of occasionally telling him how beautiful he is and how appreciative I am to be able to suck him.

I used to hate it so much because I have a bad gag reflex, but the more dick I suck the better I've gotten at it.  I still gag sometimes but I can control it better know.  Know that my gag reflex isn't as bad I'm starting to like throating more and it's cool to see how I get a little better at it each time.

Guest faggot hole

Ah, peepee-love.  You miss the point.  It's not about what you like.  It is all about what He likes, what makes Him feel good, how to satisfy Him like He's never felt good before.  And i don't know a Man who does not like (LUV - really) the feeling of my throat muscles massaging a load out of His glorious cock.  Many Tops are absolutely turne do by the cocksucker's gagging and choking.  You need to rethink this peepee. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest peepee-love

Ah, peepee-love.  You miss the point.  It's not about what you like.  It is all about what He likes, what makes Him feel good, how to satisfy Him like He's never felt good before.  And i don't know a Man who does not like (LUV - really) the feeling of my throat muscles massaging a load out of His glorious cock.  Many Tops are absolutely turne do by the cocksucker's gagging and choking.  You need to rethink this peepee.

Well, I'm sure there are countless men who are grateful for you and to anyone who allows them to shove their penis beyond your tongue and into your throat.

In my case, It's NOT all about what he likes. I want enjoyment too! You know; I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine.

If you enjoy deepthroating, well then that's another matter. I don't. I simply started this thread because I want to know if others dislike deepthroating as well since so many people claim to do it.

Because I find gagging very unpleasant, I'm sure you understand why I'm not into deepthroating.

I love feeling, tasting and swallowing men's semen and urine as it exits their penis. That's my thing, and it's what pleasures me!

Please don't think me selfish. Everyone has their likes and dislikes.

• 3 years later...

I don't care for deep throating either. I also look at sucking cock as enjoyment for me as much as the guy I am sucking. I love to take his cock all the way into my mouth and suck it. But not deep throating. I have stopped sucking when a guy tries to force me to deep throat and told him to either leave or enjoy my blow job my way. Only had two guys leave. And yup you are right most of the others have come back for seconds and thirds.

I greatly prefer giving head to deep-throating. My favorite blowjob to give is the "Oops! I just came!" blowjob. It's taking everything slow and sensuous until the precum simply is replaced by flowing cum. The buildup is usually so gradual that I am swallowing semen before he realizes he's cumming, and it's so relentless that he can't stop it. It's best when it simply overwhelms him and he's paralyzed by his own orgasm, while I drink him like a vampire.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

i used to hate it, and honestly, still do not enjoy gagging or the inability to breath. The gagging and not breathing part is mostly psychological for me, so my head has to be in the right space, and i've gotten better at that. Either way, i still do it, and psychologically it touches something deep in me. 

i was picked up by a Dom in PS once who changed me into a deep throater. He totally loved and Dommed me into loving it now. This is one of the more magical and mind fuck areas of my sexual life and it's totally psychological.  He was so into me taking His 8+ very thick cock down my throat, that He forever got me past my physical concerns. He did not use force at all, but was persistent and relentless (He had a great sense of balance).  He saw me.  He knew that deep down, i wanted it as much as He did and He helped me get there.  He used a combination of letting me see how much pleasure i was giving Him and encouraging me and praising me profusely for my efforts and when i succeeded. By the time we were done, i adored Him and was reborn from a cocksucker to a deep throater. 

Edited by tallslenderguy

I like it ,and i will gladly let a top deepthroat me if he wants. But if i am left to suck him without his interference ,then i'll suck him and usually also deepthroat him a bit. But i focus on sucking and licking his cock. I prefer him to come in my mouth over the throat bcs i love the taste of cum ,and that moment when i swallow his load while watching him.

Edited by cumbaby

As much as I wish I could I can't deep throat. So fucking determined, but...just not gonna happen without gagging my head off! I can definitely come closer the more completely horned up I am and the more I am totally into that dick. The main reason I wanna be able to completely swallow a big dick is to feel a pair of full balls banging on my chin:) As for cumming down my throat I actually like the feel and taste of sperm squirting in my mouth, so when I'm sucking dick I don't need it all the way down my throat.

Wow...I really wanna suck some dick now:)

I don't like deepthroating, I LOVE DEEPTHROATING!!! Years of experience has left me with zero gag reflex. I easily swallow down the  to base of a man's cock in seconds 😉

I do love and savor the taste of sperm in my mouth. But it's not about my needs when I suck a man's cock. I perform fellatio to please my top! If he wants deepthroat I am happy to oblige. 

Serving a top is my job as a bottom.