rough-one

Previously...

Simon looked down at my GSBC and his gaze took in his ghostly pale skin and luminous white ass cheeks peeking out of his jeans. Spitting on his hand, he stretched his tanned arm behind Padraic and trailed a gooey finger into his asscrack. Padraic ground back against his probing and closed his eyes in pure pleasure at Simon’s digits and answered “something tells me you’ll be perfect for what’s next door” and nodding to me and the lads, lead Padraic to the master bedroom. I knew one masterpiece that was gonna get fine tuning, Jay and Karl would have a field day! I turned back to see Gavin standing with his trousers down and bent over. He was saying something to Theo, but I couldn’t make it out. Theo looked to me and looked back to the brown boy in front of him, in the bright purple jock. He looked back to me seemingly very conflicted as Gavin writhed in his hands, not knowing what to do with himself. I knew when to make an exit and grabbed the dog mask, though I made sure to ask Gavin all about it when we were alone later.

This is what he said…

Right so...

I should let you know that when I heard this, it was Sunday night and Gavin and I were both scagged out in the living room. “Scagged out” for anyone from outside the UK and Ireland means that point where your body is wrecked and tired, but the uppers you have in your body won’t let you sleep, and so while you wait for the drugs to slowly leave your system, you spend a long while trying to normalise. You can try and do more drugs to chase a longer high, but it’s a fool’s game, the crash gets longer and longer too. Weed or xanax helps. Having friends who are also going through it can help too. After all, misery shared…

Gavin was lying beside me on the couch that night with an unconscious Andreas on my left. We were just chatting back and forth and smoking spliffs.

“Right Mike, well if you want to know what went on in that room then let’s start at the beginning. I’d been wondering about banging you for a while. Maybe it’s the drugs talking but I’ll be honest, you’re hot, but you live all the way across town. You know I’m a male nurse, so I’ve a lot of choice, I’m a lazy cunt on top of that and as I’ve said, you live across town, so I always flaked out of any meet-up with ya – sorry dude. I mean, I’ve basically got sex on tap around the Royal (the Royal Victoria Hospital on the Falls Road) – students nurses, doctors, a few horny patients, and I’ve recently gotten into some rough trade from the area. I mean, I know you offered to come to me once or twice, and I like letting the other guys do the chasing, but I generally can’t accom so I stay close to my neck of the woods. But when you showed me that photo of your cock crossing swords with the other two lads’ and all the drugs underneath… and this was while I had just woke up with a ragin horn… well. It wasn’t too much of an effort then…”

I laughed at this. I’d suspected as much and though not as loved up as the previous day, I was still in a forgiving mood, cause in all honesty what gay on Grindr can say they’ve never given up on a date when they realise someone is just way too far away, or too demanding, or too vague – Sometimes I think it’s a miracle we gays ever do meet up at all. Gavin continued…

“I showered and douched and put on my lucky underwear – yeah the purple ones are my lucky ones, not that I don’t have success with the green ones either. I just love knowing that as soon as my pants are down that there’s an easy access to my hole. I have to say tho, I was still a mix of emotions by the time I got to ya. Outside I’d bumped into Padraic and Theo and quickly figured out they were going to the same floor. I was immediately drawn to Theo, I mean don’t get me wrong – Padraic with his “the one hot IT guy in the office”-look, the floppy hair, the surprisingly broad shoulders, the pale white skin and red lips – I mean if he wore more fitting clothing and less fucking flannel he’d be a total babe.

But Theo…

Well Theo is a different kettle of fish altogether eh? I know he’s your dealer and all, and normally I’d steer clear of the straight type who would be more at home banging nasty Falls Road girls with their fake tan and press on nails, but one look at that thick reddish beard, those bushy eyebrows and those tattoos everywhere – even on the back of his hand! Well I was hooked. I guess I came looking to be a bad boy, and Theo was all that I wanted to be that morning.

While we waited for you to answer the bell – you took fucking forever by the way! – Padraic made awkward conversation with me, but Theo kept to himself, just yes or no answers. I could feel his eyes on me though. In the elevator I kept rubbing my sides – I commented that I was just after a workout and sore, and let my t-shirt hike up a little to show my waist. I also did some tricep stretches which lifted my top and showed my treasure trail through my six-pack. Each time I could feel his eyes on me.

Then of course you answered the door. I didn’t know who you were at time, but the looks on our faces must’ve been priceless! I guess I was in it for the whole experience and got over my shock the quickest, cause when I quickly scanned from side to side the other two hadn’t moved! They were still stunned. I had to break the spell and sorta nudged… well, pushed, Padraic in the door as you ushered us up quickly through the lower floor and up the stairs. I can understand why you did it so quickly, cause I overheard Padraic actually tsk-tsk when we passed that hottie getting fisted. Though I heard he took a DP of two BBCs later, so wouldn’t that be a bit hypocritical – a case of the pot calling the kettle black… and big… and doubly penetrated. Haha.

At this point (back on the Sunday) Gavin had broken his tale to chuckle at his own joke and break off the growing ash off his joint. As he turned over to the ashtray I reached over and put on the Pinscher pup mask. When he turned back I jumped on him and scared the fucker full-on..

“Oh fuck off, ye mad bastard” Gavin shouted out, while desperately trying to hold on to his joint. I barked and grabbed him. He didn’t even try to struggle as I flipped him on his back and rested his legs on my shoulders. I was only wearing the mask and a red jockstrap (one of Simon’s I guessed, or maybe Karl’s – I wasn’t sure) and so had no problem hooking out my swollen cock and finding his sloppy hole. Gavin’s mood shifted and he just looked up at me bemusedly and nodded. I could feel his tense body relax as I shoved my cock into his juicy brown ass, and gave some light-hearted thrusts. Leaning forward I growled deep in my throat and then slowly touched his nose with my snout. I barked again. Gavin didn’t break eye contact and I saw his eyes crinkle at the edges as he laughed.

“Are you quite done Dealer dog? Cause you can try for round five, but I don’t think either you or me have any cum left…”

I chuckled and clambered off him, very matter–of-factly letting my still hard cock pull out and spring back up with a “schlop” noise. Gavin reached down and fingered himself a little. Pulling up his fingers to his mouth, he licked himself and raised an eyebrow…

“I think there’s some of your cum still left in there from last time”

I pulled off the mask and pulled his fingers to my mouth. They tasted of ass, deep sweaty, chemmed up ass juice. Fucking delicious. Thank god the scagging out hadn’t affected my taste buds. But everywhere else at that point was frazzled. I hadn’t even been horny enough to keep fucking him. I’d just shoved it in cause over the previous 30 hours my cock had been in and out of all kinds of holes and it seemed like a habit at this point.

Gavin passed up the joint to me and continued. “Back to yesterday - I noticed that Kurk fella almost running out of the room like there was a fire or something.. Of course later Theo told me who he was. Mental huh? You’d think you’d recognise someone like that from the news. Guess it shows how little attention we pay in public... Anyways, I was in the room with you trying to explain the situation to Padraic and Theo when Simon came in. Smarmy bastard, though gorgeous and he sure fuckin knows it. Of course when he turned his charm on me I was like a rabbit in headlights. I had a massive hard-on as soon as he started asking me about my undies. Later, when Padraic was showing me his ass pics on the phone, I was getting light-headed cause I was so horned up. I basically shoved my tongue down your ex’s throat. What a great kisser by the way! It was hot to peek out of the corner of my eyes and look at you and Theo watching us. All that tension in the room! So fucking hot!”

I had ducked down at this point cause I wanted to see if I could get any remaining droplets of cum from his hole. I spread his legs and started licking as he continued…

“Then Simon started kissing the two of us on the bed. All the my inhibitions were giving way. I remember saying to myself to just give into what was gonna happen there that day. And next thing I know you’re asking Padraic and me to try the coke. I was so horned up and so jittery with nerves. I’m a nurse so I’ve seen a lot of the bad side of drugs, but I’ve always wondered why people risk so much for them. I’ve smoked a tonne of weed though. So I also knew that some people can ruin the fun for the rest of us by being overprotective. Anyways, all that was going through my head when you and Theo motioned me over and showed me the ins and outs of it all. I’d heard most of it before, but I kinda like the way Theo was talking to me so I let him think I was really naïve. And I kinda got the feeling you were somehow pushing me toward him too Mike. After I tried that line, you made us hug and then asked me to dance in front of all of you.”

I pulled back from his ass cheeks at that and let out a chuckle. I’d been pretty effective in cleaning up some trickles of cum and ass juice from Gavin’s worn hole. I guess not all the pleasure effects of the ecstasy had been used up, cause rasping my tongue over and into his chapped pucker… damn…

“..of course I’m always in the Kremlin and love me some cheesy pop music. It was probably the coke, I was still getting used to that mad high, but when that song played I turned up all the dials and danced my arse off. And I started to shake my ass your way cause I still wasn’t sure about Theo, but you turned me toward him and he didn’t complain. That was hot. Having him lay his rough tattooed hands on my exposed ass and mess around with my jockstrap. Fuck me, his touch was electric! I was tenting hard on the other side. And all that mad coke energy fizzing around inside my head. I just knew then and there, that I was a sexy motherfucker and I was gonna seduce that bearded dealer. Fuck him being straight, fuck my general attitude of letting guys chase me, I wanted to, no I needed to get bred by Theo as soon as physically possible!

So then when you guys all upped and left, I’d been guiding Theo’s hands over my jockstrap and onto my asscheeks. I could hear him breathing deeply and start to get tense. I didn’t want to break the spell, but I felt that if I asked him to finger me now it’d be too much and he’d run for it. I felt almost telepathic with the coke-high. Such a totally different high to pills or weed, isn’t it? So I was thinking about the coke and asked him “Hey Theo, have you ever snorted coke off anyone’s ass before?” He laughed at that and replied that he had, but only a chick’s ass. I told him that with the contrast of my ass he’d be sure not to miss any of it and he laughed and said he was a pro and would never miss a crumb. I told him to prove it, and lowered my back so my ass was at a right degree angle – making a perfect little snorting table. He asked me slowly whether he should really do it. Something about the way he asked that, thinking back now, I think he was also asking himself for permission. I was still bent over and facing forward when I felt his left hand reach for the coke, crush it on the desk and gather it up and sprinkle it on me. The anticipation was intense. I was high as fuck and every sensation seemed heavy with meaning – the slow deliberate crunch of the powder under the credit-card, the drawn-out scrape of it being portioned out – I kept thinking Theo was weighing his options while he did these things. Then nothing; a brief silence before I realised I could feel the slow tickling pitter-patter of it being poured on my ass-cheek, the return of Theo’s steady hand holding my cheek steady as he took aim and decidedly snorted it all in...

As Gavin said this, I pulled back out again from his warm slick hole. Wiping the spit and sweat off my face, I asked, “show me on your ass where he put down the line”. Gavin took a shuddering breath, I could tell that recounting this tale was seriously making him horn-up again. He pointed to his left cheek and traced a line. I bent down and gently kissed his trembling skin. He continued…

Yeah it was at that point that I pushed my hand back against his pants. He was sporting a massive boner himself and so when I reached back and started massaging his bump, he gently started rubbing into my grip. He had tossed his head back after snorting his line and as I turned around all I could see was his chin. Sensing my window of opportunity, I quickly went to work on his belt buckle while continuing to rub his dick with my other hand. It’s not my first time with a straight lad, and I’d enough of a clue that the more pleasure you give, the less they care.

I’m a pro at belts and soon enough I was unzipping his jeans revealing a heavy bulging prize in loose fitting wine-coloured boxers underneath. I massaged his hard-on through the thin fabric and started to lap and trace the outlines. With my other hand I stroked under his shirt to rub his fuzzy stomach. He had the smallest paunch – something to cushion your head in the night. I felt his whole body shudder as he drew in another shuddering breath. A hand grabbed mine mid belly-rub.

I heard him clearing his throat

“What you doing there lad?”

I spoke up to him, my cheek resting against his pulsing still-covered dick. As I spoke my lips brushed against the fabric.

“Shh relax Theo. It’s just a blowjob. Nothing to be scared of”

I heard him snort up the remaining coke left in his nostrils and shake his head. His body tensed suddenly, then relaxed. It tensed again. I wasn’t sure what was going on in his head.

I gently started to nuzzle against his bulging piece, and he didn’t make any move. I turned my face face into it and started lapping the outline again. His hand on mine loosened and I heard a weird moan come out of him.

With my free hand I slowly moved it up to his waistband. I lowered my other hand out of his grasp and hooked his jeans and boxers with both hand started slowly edging down. I went about it slowly but deliberately. I didn’t want to shock him. I just hoped against hope that noone would take that time to come in and visit. As his boxers started to show more ginger-russet thatch, I got a whiff of his clean man smell – he’d showered that morning, and there was a hint of soap and sandalwood, but mostly there was a clean sharp scent of a man. Fuck! I breathed it in deep. I continued edging his pants down and over his rock hard manhood. Oh Mike…

I was listening and also using my tongue to invade Gavin’s mahogany pucker. His Pakistani half meant his skin around his nipples, cock and ass were all a deeper brown to the rest of his caramel tones. Around his taint the colouring was a marbling of the dark and lighter hues. Watching the dark brown give way to pale and back again as he writhed under my attentions, I was entranced. I could see why skin colour was such a turn-on for Simon and Theo. I spat on his upturned hole (as much as I was able to in my state) and watched the white wad of spit run down his taint. It looked like old-fashioned furniture, yet smelled like nutmeg or something. I heard Gavin groan “Oh Mike…” It seemed that even though we were both wrecked, the story was turning him on again too. Our spirits were willing, but our bodies were.. well scagged out. Gavin continued…

Oh Mike! You should have seen it. At least 7 inches and real thick. With a floppy hood that still had covered the whole head even though he had a massive hard-on. I edged the underwear down and released the beast. It bobbed in front of my eyes. I nuzzled against his naked cock and breathed my hot breath down the shaft. I made little nipping kisses as I pulled his pants and underwear down to his knees. Oh man the lad was hung and sporting two lovely heavy balls too. I got methodical and started licking up the velvety shaft. Playfully at first, but then getting more intense. As soon as the head was fully glistening cause of my licking, I tentatively covered the whole thing with my mouth.

Reflex got the better of me and I looked up in classic blowjob pose – big eyes and lips stretched around his cockhead. This can be a make-or-break moment for a lot of straight dudes – and I’d stupidly done it too early – before I’d shown him how good at head I was. Luckily Theo was staring straight down past me – staring straight at my arse. By this point I had shuffled around on my hands and knees and was on all fours in front of him. My number 1 asset was up in the air away from him. I reached to Theo’s hands and guided them down to it again. He was transfixed. I returned my attention to his cock and slowly deep-throated the entire beast. I heard him groan again as his hands started kneading my ass. He started to thrust. Crisis averted! I’d caught me a straight boy!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

• 1 month later...

Previously
Reflex got the better of me and I looked up in classic blowjob pose – big eyes and lips stretched around his cockhead. This can be a make-or-break moment for a lot of straight dudes – and I’d stupidly done it too early – before I’d shown him how good at head I was. Luckily Theo was staring straight down past me – staring straight at my arse. By this point I had shuffled around on my hands and knees and was on all fours in front of him. My number 1 asset was up in the air away from him. I reached to Theo’s hands and guided them down to it again. He was transfixed. I returned my attention to his cock and slowly deep-throated the entire beast. I heard him groan again as his hands started kneading my ass. He started to thrust. Crisis averted! I’d caught me a straight boy!

Right so…

Gavin was lost in recounting his time with Theo – my dealer, while I was getting increasingly lost eating out his arse. It was about this time that I felt hands on my arse too. Andreas the tall blond German friend of Simon had woken up and was at that very moment lining his cock up against my hole. I looked back to him and smiled and stood up. He reacted so slowly I was pretty sure he was just running on instinct. I reached down and guided his cock to Gavin’s hole. Andreas smiled and said “Dunkle oder helle Fotze, es ist mir egal” as he saw what I was doing, and took over as I walked around to face the nurse. Gavin didn’t even break rhythm as he continued his tale, not even as Andreas slid all the way into him.

“…so as I continued to deep throat him, his hands were going crazy on my ass. He was enraptured with it – kneading it, pushing it together, squeezing it painfully, spanking me. He let out another odd growl, like a cat that’s seeing another in its territory. His cock was rigidly jabbing the back of my throat now, but my gag muscle control was more than enough for it. I felt him take one hand back and heard him spit into it. Soon after I felt his rough fingers work his spit in and around my hole. I don’t usually bareback” – I must cut in here – as Gavin was saying this, Andreas was balls deep raw inside the Pakistani lad. I looked at him sceptically – “well ok, I don’t usually bareback, but this weekend is a total exception to all the rules. I mean, I never did coke before either.”

I laughed at Gavin rationalisation of the weekend, but I understood it. This weekend all the rules were being broken. Andreas was working up a rhythm and I looked over Gavin’s head to see the German’s tanned cock slip between Gavin’s teak-coloured asslips. Andreas saw me watching and went slow for effect, pulling out past his pink cock-head to the tip and slowly shoving it back in again. There was a shade of cream staining to his cock, which made me envious – it seemed I hadn’t licked all the cum out. Gavin pulled my head down to his level, he was being fucked missionary style by the German and so it wasn’t too far down. I touched noses with him and grinned maniacally – our eyes were all fully dilated cause of the uppers. Gavin leaned in to kiss me, his hot dry mouth grinding against mine. His breath reminded me of my first kiss, a closeted guy I used to meet up with in a local cottage who had some personal hygiene issues, though I doubted my breath was much better. As Andreas sped up again, Gavin tried to focus on me and continued.

Mmmh, so yeah where was I? Theo had started opening me up with his rough hands – it’s a good thing I like it rough cause that lad hadn’t a clue how to treat an asshole. While he started rubbing his wet thumb down to circle my pucker, I sped up my deepthroating. I was determined to sit on his glorious meat, and get some straight boy notches on my belt. I even thought that I could use this fuckbuddy relationship to maybe get a discount on more cocaine from him in future – god, that shit is addictive – I was already making plans for my next hit of it. I needed that cock hilt-deep in me. I heard Theo mutter something above me. I pulled his cock out, “what was that?”. He said “your ass reminds me of this bitch I used to fuck, but it’s tighter, man…” and pulled a toke of his joint. This was my entry point. I got up off my knees and holding Theo’s hand I pulled him over to the bed with all the bags and clothes on it. I picked up a short black fitted coat and put it to the side. “Tell me about her” I said.

As Gavin said this I heard a footstep coming from across the room. A familiar voice said “oh so we’re fucking again are we?” I looked up to see Orson standing over me. He asked, “you ready for another go?” Looking back over to Gavin and then back to Orson, I weighed my options and replied “yeah I can be ready, but just let Gavin keep telling me his stories” and turned over to present myself doggy style to Orson Adams – a lad I once thought I’d be glad to see caught in a bombing. As his dick tapped my hole and opened me up, arousing my exhausted nerve endings with yet another sense of “rightness” as his dick slid perfectly into me, I thought “this weekend is the only exception…”

Gavin looked up at me and continued. “As we were sitting on the bed Theo confessed he had a thing for dark skinned girls and told me all about this one black girl Bianca who took his virginity when he was 15. After letting him go on for a while about all the coloured girls he’d been with, I asked him suggestively which part of a girl he went for, and he said he loved eating out their asses and pussies. I looked him in the eye and said “well I’ve got one of those things”. With that said I turned and shrugged on the ¾ length fitted coat. On me it looked a bit feminine, and only covered the tops of my ass cheeks. While Theo stayed seated I stood in front of him, and turning back with a grin I used one free hand to pull my jock down. I said to him “Well this ass is all free, and your cock’s pretty hard Theo, how about you just tell me when to stop..” As I said that, I started backing up towards him, my ass quickly nestling his hard rod between my cheeks. Theo was quiet as a graveyard, letting my rub my asscheeks against his throbbing meat. I ducked my hand down to dip his cock to the right angle. No word from Theo. His cock started to poke deeper between my ass cheeks. I moved it up and down from the top to the bottom of my ass crack, stopping briefly to play with my pucker. I looked over to Theo. His head was thrown back smoking his joint and smiling. I took the hint and with a good dollop of spit and acrobatics I raised my ass over his cock and speared it into me… Fuck it was gorgeous! So filling , yet I was in total control. I slowly let him in.  

As Gavin was talking of slowly letting Theo spear his asshole, I could feel Orson slowly build up a proper fucking rhythm inside me. Orson had a much easier access route now as it was the third time we fucked this weekend, and his thick cock based out in me in mere seconds. As the speed intensified I looked at Gavin rocking underneath me. I clambered over from my side of the couch to be face to face with him. Gavin looked up at me with his long black eyelashes.

I’d started milking that straight boy’s cock, looking quite girlish in that little black jacket, but it worked for Theo, and so it worked for me. It seemed like an age that I was bobbing up and down Theo’s fuckstick, when all of a sudden I hear another odd growl and feel his hands grasp me and he started GOING for it! He slam fucked my poor underlubed hole, then pulled out violently and threw me on the bed on all fours. I had just the time to look behind me before I felt him drive his cock deep into my guts again.

Gavin looked up to me excited again, both of our heads shoving against the back of the couch in matched time. “He plundered my ass like an animal Mike, and I loved it!”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Previously...

Gavin looked up to me excited again, both of our heads shoving against the back of the couch in matched time. “He plundered my ass like an animal Mike, and I loved it!”

Right so...

I remember leaning down to snog Gavin then, and then trying to spit down on him and messing about with a strand of spit that stretched between his mouth and mine. Overall the memory gets vague at that point cause of the amount of chems that were in my system. By that point I’d had GHB, MDMA, coke, weed and pills that were laced with fuck-knows-what, so it was a miracle I was still able to form full sentences.

I found the pills only a little while after I left Gavin and Theo that first time. I’d gone downstairs, once more wearing the dog-mask, and I looked for the MDMA tray to use as an introduction/prop/shield. At this point I was also thinking about sorting out where my next high would come from. It wasn’t so long ago that’d I’d done the coke in the bedroom with lads, but coke is so more-ish. I was horned up on it but the high was different to the MDMA, I was more up for experimenting with more exotic drugs. I remembered the pills I’d seen in Simon’s cabinet and wondered what other goodies Theo might have brought with him. I was also more curious to see the rest of what this party had to offer. I wanted to taste every flavour here and make sure to get everyone’s stories. It was like my journo instincts were heightened and, pact of mutually assured destruction or not, I wanted to find out as much as I could about the seemy underbelly of Belfast’s A-gays. Well, I wanted to do a lot – maybe it was a coke-fuelled rush, but I had a list in my head:

·       to properly explore the place (see how the other half lived),

·       to get more drugs into me (as many as I could without passing out),

·       to fill my wank bank and…

·       to get any more dirt on Simon and fill my “gossip” bank as much as possible, cause even though I’d promised I wouldn’t report on anything I saw here, I could at least get good tips on who to investigate later.

The only thing was, the last time I dipped a toe into the main room scene, I barely escaped with an (admittedly great) ass-fucking and some seriously non-consensual throat action, and so I was on high alert (well, I was alert and high anyway – couldn’t resist!). The thing is, I only like rough sex from guys who knew my safe word – “Stormont” if you’re wondering. So I was in no mood to have another drug-fucked bartender turn my throat into a fleshlight. Speaking of the devil, I saw Sven on the couch again with two otter-type lads I hadn’t met, sitting on either side of him– one of which I thought could be the Slater fella – he had the right age – a lean lad with a marathon-runner’s body, glasses and a close-trimmed dark-brown goatee the same length and colour as his receding-hair. No doubt he kept his hair almost shaved cause of how much it was thinning out – any longer and he would look like someone’s awkward uncle – instead he just radiated a comfortable sexual appeal – he knew he kept himself in shape and wasn’t afraid to show it off, and yet wasn’t vain enough to wear a pair of contacts. He had far more hair on his chest and stomach, all trimmed to a 2 blade length, and was wearing one of those Addicted-brand jockstraps and a black leather harness across his narrow chest. Right now his pierced cock was hard and sticking out of his jock while he kissed Sven to his left, who reached down to jack him off. A Prince Albert on the young prince of the biggest building dynasty of Antrim! – damn my readers would eat that shit up!

Left of Sven, the other younger lad was leaning his head back in pleasure. He also was that fit lean type and wearing black track-suit bottoms with the words NASTYPIG written down the side. Something told me he didn’t pick them up in H&M. …Berlin or Amsterdam more likely. The blond twenty-something lad’s two main features were that he was tall and he had massive ears. He also had this gormless look on his face somewhere between amusement and disbelief. I was intrigued, cause ever since I saw the gay actor Russell Tovey in Looking, I’ve had a soft spot for cute guys with big ears. The guy looked a little like him too, maybe it was in his fuzzy blond chest hair or his awkward body language. That seemed to dissipate as Sven reached over to fish out his swollen dick, whilst still kissing the older Slater fella. I walked over.

“Dealer dog” Sven broke his kiss to announce, “have you met Alan and Sandy?”

Now I hadn’t talked directly to Sven at the party so far, and I wanted to keep it that way, I wasn’t sure if he’d remember me from life outside, but I wanted to take no chances. I was looking around for an excuse to stay quiet and settled on Sandy, the younger of the two new guys. I walked in front of him and knelt down raising the muzzle on my mask.

“Oh fuck Sandy, you’re in for a treat, Dealer Dog does a mean deep throat!” Sven laughed and then pushed Sandy’s cock forward as I leant toward him. I took Sandy’s cut 8” cock in my hand and started lapping on the shaft and his peach fuzzed balls that spilled out over his taut black tracksuit. On his cock I could taste beer and something earthy – oh – right... shit. I realised pretty immediately that Sandy had been fucking earlier and unlike Iain Hawkins, the rugby player who right now was probably sharing some big black cocks with my ex upstairs, I was not an ass-to-mouth kinda guy. I started jacking him while I worked all my will on my non-responsive saliva glands to try and produce a bit of spit. The coke and MDMA coursing through my body were making that one normal act almost impossible. Looking up at him from an angle that went straight through my mask eyeholes and through his thicket of golden blond pubes, I could see Sandy tilt his head back in pleasure. He was definitely enjoying my hand job, so I put more effort into that, making the movement more deliberate and sensual. I realised he wasn’t cut in the American/Jewish sense, he was just one of those guys that outgrew his foreskin in puberty. It just meant there was no scarring, but still meant his glans was drier and thicker-skinned just like cut guys. A blowjob probably wouldn’t be amazing for him anyways, cut guys often (in my experience) prefer lubey handjobs –more friction. I heard one of them describe a blowjob as “nice and warm, but after a while kinda boring…”

I finally worked up some spit and gingerly spat to the tip of his bell-end, using my thumb and forefinger to wipe my creamy gob down his glans, working into the underside and moving down to the beginning of the taut foreskin. Wrapping my hand around his juicy meat, I started squeezing more life into his hardening cock, getting into regular hand motions. I’d originally wanted to use the spit to clean the shit off his cock, but the young buck was thrusting into my hand and moaning. My spit reactivated the lube he’d used before...  but it was still pretty gummy, so I tapped Sven and pointed at a bottle of lube beside the couch. Underneath the lube was the now almost-empty drug tray. Bingo!

I heard a voice “well if that mouth is going free…” and felt a gentle tap on the mask to my right side. I turned to see Alan Slater – scion of the Carrickfergus property magnates, had stood up and was directing his very respectable fat 6” cock at me, Prince Albert shining on the tip, pressing against my mask. “Well” I thought to myself, “while I’m figuring out my next move, it couldn’t hurt to suck a cock or two, just hope I don’t chip a tooth!” As I lifted my dog-snout to take in the stiff member of Alan’s, I felt the bottle of lube pushed into my hand. The mask limiting my vision was giving a surreal edge to this coke-high. Alan, fully hard and fully hooded, pushed past the mask’s edges and filled my dry mouth. He thankfully tasted of just sweat and spit. My heightened senses could make out Alan shuddering as I ran my tongue over his steel ring and around the rim of the hole where it entered by his banjo-string, so I started working that area. Meanwhile I managed to single-handedly open up the lube bottle and hold Sandy’s cock still with my left hand to squeeze the much-needed liquid on him. Feeling a shift of weight from Sandy’s body, I looked up to see Sven’s ass as he repositioned himself to stand over Sandy on the couch and facefucked the young lad. 

Alan Slater was demanding more attention from me, shoving more and more of his cock past my mask to hit the back of my throat. It was hard to focus on my jacking of Sandy or Sven’s bobbing ass. And Sven’s ass was beautiful thing to behold, with a light dusting of darker blond hairs around the crack but otherwise quite smooth and milky – a bouncing double moon glaring back at me where Sandy’s head should be. As I doubled down my focus to get into a jacking rhythm with Sandy, I saw an opportunity. I pulled back a bit from the couch and putting down the lube bottle, I saw a bottle of poppers by the tray, which had the remnants of some powder on it – about three or four lines worth. I stood up and whispered to Slater, “go face-fuck the blond will ya? I wanna try something here”. Slater muttered sadly about the blond being not as good as me, which, I won’t lie, boosted my ego – and this was with me being half-the-time distracted – poor Sven must really rely on his looks I guess. I passed Alan the bottle of poppers, “here, take these poppers and use them on him – see the difference when he blows you then”

Without Alan distracting me, I moved back down on my knees to jack Sandy off again one-handed, while with the other hand I stroked Sven’s ass. Pulling my snout off, I pushed my tongue in between his juicy white mounds and explored his crack looking for his pucker. Sandy was pulsing hard in my hand, thrusting his hardness into my lubey fist. I found Sven’s hole – it was salty, wet and clean. He’d had a shower recently and noone had been at his ass since then. Meanwhile Sven had started snogging Alan who had walked round to the back of the couch, but he pulled back to call back to me, “easy there Dealer Dog, I’m not a bottom ok?” I pulled back and nodded at Sven and then when he turned back I pointed to Alan and pointed to the poppers – he got the gist.

Half squatting, I ran my hands down Sven’s pale muscled back as Slater fed him his cock and the poppers. Slater leaned over to me and held them under my mask before feeding Sandy also. Ah, poppers, they’re such a communal little ritual. There’s something about that little pause in a group scene where you all stop to snort from the little brown bottle that keeps on giving, making sure noone spills it and everyone’s had their fill, and then the rush comes. I held up two fingers and pointed to Sven again, Slater, god love him, was one smart cookie and fed Sven a second round. At this point they were starting to kick in with me and I ran my hands down to Sven’s pert globes and kneaded them as I bent down into a full squat – the chaps I was wearing reminded me of their presence by the chill of air on my own exposed hole. Sven was now fully feeling the effects, along with whatever other drugs he’d been taking – poppers tend to reignite a waning high – and so he pushed back into my hands. I pushed his cheeks apart to see an almost lurid pink pucker winking at me. I shoved my face in, and Sven shoved back with equal force. I’d wanted to this since the first day he’d been hired at my local. But he was getting all the attention then and I was invisible – just another patron. As I tongued deep into his pink ridges, there was a part of me getting off on the fact that though I’d gotten what I wanted, Sven hadn’t a clue who I was. I was just another mouth, albeit, giving an amazing rimjob.

Now many people when lamenting about shit rimjobs, don’t realise that one of the ways the get the best out of an enthusiastic rimmer, is to almost suffocate them with your ass. Don’t be timid and worried you’re hurting the other fella – the other fella can take care of himself (well… 90% of the time). Now obviously if you’re three times the size of the other guy – don’t sit on top of ‘im, but otherwise, fucking go for it! Shove your ass right onto the other guy’s tongue. Get that tongue so far up in your hole you can start your own ass sucking on it. That’s a proper rim-job! None of that meek little “two licks and let’s fuck” kinda shit!

Sven, now that he was flying high on poppers, grabbed my tongue with his hole. I buried my snout-free mouth into that Viking man-pussy for all I was worth. The taste, the sensation, the lack of oxygen combined with the other highs! Fucking A! I could have done that all night. Oh man he tasted fucking heavenly. It was like a bolt of lightning every time I chewed down on that hot bartender’s ass. As it was I kept at it for another round of poppers, tongue-pounding that pink pussy into an open, wet mess. Then when Slater (who was enjoying the more intense popper blowjobs Sven was giving him) started to reach for the little brown bottle once more, I pulled back and started to work my right lubey thumb into Sven’s hole. He turned back to me, but didn’t say anything, just shook his head a little. I held up my left hand to wave that I was only rubbing his hole, nothing more… not yet anyways…

As Sven turned his perfect blond head back to sucking Slater and getting a hit of poppers, I pushed Sven’s ass down a bit as I repositioned myself and ducked my right hand down to the tray. There I ran my wet gummy thumb and the side of my hand all across it, trying to pick up as much of the powder as possible. Pulling up my hand it looked like someone’d been over-enthusiastic with the salt while doing tequila shots – there was MDMA all from the tip of my forefinger to my thumb. I dove back in to his poppers-quivering hole, alternating between lapping, spitting and thumbing, all the while working the powder over from my drug-covered hand to his pretty little sphincter. Slater tapped my shoulder to serve me poppers, but I shook my head. I didn’t want to overcomplicate things. As it was, I remembered Sandy and ducked my left hand down to start jacking him again, while still working the last of the paste into Sven’s hole, giving him a booty bump under the guise of a sloppy rimjob.

Sandy was running dry again so I pushed Sven’s ass down a bit more as I rocked back on my heels to get the lube. At this point Sven went on his knees on either side of Sandy to continue deepthroating Slater’s cock. His face was red from overdoing the poppers and you could see him really try to gag the whole thing down – impressive really, especially the way his veins stood out on the side of his neck. Meanwhile I could still taste the nasty bitter taste of MDMA in my mouth and stood back up thinking to grab some water. As I did, nature took its course and I saw Sandy start to rub his cock enthusiastically up Sven’s crack. I chuckled and broke out the lube again and liberally rubbed the whole area, also leaning in and rubbing my still hard cock with the lube and teasing Sven’s hole lightly with the tip. Sven turned around again, noticeably slower. “Dealer dog, be careful there alright?” I nodded, with absolutely no intention of being careful. The fucker had made me puke on Kurk McCaimble’s beautiful dick, so I was gonna enjoy seeing where this was going. Still though, I needed to play for time…

I looked down to my hard cock and Sandy’s lower half below me – mostly covered still in tracksuit. My cock had sprung to rock hard life again with the lube I rubbed on it (and the Caverject I took a while back) and it was aching for a dipping. I yanked off the Mister Rob gear that Sandy wore and rubbed up and down his nicely muscled runner’s legs. As I spread them and reached a lubey hand underneath (only to find a lubey ass), I rubbed against something hard and looked down and see that the lad had a taint piercing. Fuck me, both lads were pierced! I grinned over at Sandy as I flicked his taint ring a little and then started rubbing my cock up against his hole. He grunted like a pro, and started to inch himself on top of me, all the while taking more cock from Sven. For a lad in his early 20s he was some trooper! I left my cock at about a 60 degree angle and started to slick up Sandy’s hole with my dick while rubbing his own dick in slow lines up and down past Sven’s pink passage.

I could feel a dull buzz as the MDMA I’d licked started to work on me. Not a mad rush, but enough to slow down time a little and turn the heat and empathy up. Suddenly it seemed that I shouldn’t deprive Sandy’s waiting juicy ass any longer and I pushed my dick on into him with ease. The lad took it well, considering we weren’t on the same peak, and adjusted to my thrusts pretty quickly. I could feel the heat radiating out of him calling to my balls and I started pounding into him, eager to drain my load in one of these asses. Speaking of asses, I wrenched my drug-reduced attention over to Sven’s ass and holding Sandy’s dick in one hand and squeezing up and out Sven’s right ass-cheek, I manoeuvred the cock and hole into perfect alignment for some lubey rubbing. Sven didn’t turn around to stop me as he’d been taking poppers again and was feeling the hit while gagging on Slater’s cock. I leaned in and took a hit that round too and as the rush came my focus increased to the point that it seemed that all my peripheral vision was gone, just a ring of black. All I could focus on was the sweaty tangle of bodies in front of me. I pounded poor Sandy up to my hilt now and ground the kid’s cock against the bartender’s dirty blonde crack. I could hear a low appreciative moan from both of them.

Those moans… maybe it was the little hit of MDMA, maybe it was the tail-end of the coke, but I knew that I had to make them moan in unison. I pulled out to halfway and started plunging back in and out as I pulled Sandy’s knees up over my shoulders. Meanwhile I rocked back on my heels putting one hand out behind me to balance. Ah coke-fuelled acrobatics! At this point, Sandy’s cock was bobbing and flailing with my rhythm, so I used my other hand to steady it against Sven’s crack again, and through the miracle that is drug fuelled energy, I managed to sort out a thrust that then butted Sandy’s cock up and against Sven’s hole. My manic senses were in charge now and I lowered my own centre of gravity to adapt my upward thrust. Sandy’s hips at this point were fully out from the couch with me underneath them. Sven’s ass was brought out too by Sandy continuing to suck his cock and being as flexible as a 23 year old can be. As I increased the pressure on the Icelander’s closed pucker through Sandy, I could almost feel the resistance coupled with longing... With my one free hand I started to massage the tip of Sandy into Sven. I had the excuse “just the tip” ready on my lips for when the lil Viking would turn back to us again. I was also strangely excited to test just how much I could get away with, who would chicken out first? Me or the dom top Sven?

The amount of lube on my hand and Sandy’s cock meant I only needed a short time to start getting “just the tip” to open the frosted pink sphincter. Leaving Sandy’s head in for just two seconds, I then guided it out and around the “areola”- the super sensitive area where the skin texture shifts from butt-cheek to asshole – Sven had a lot of it, like.. a lot... Circling back to basecamp I popped in about half the head again before luxuriously tracing another slow sloppy circle around the pucker area. This was all one-handed while trying to keep a good upward thrust rhythm into Sandy’s juicy used hole. I won’t lie – I don’t think I would’ve pulled it all off without the coke and MDMA. I found it easier after a bit to go hilt deep into Sandy and then rebalance myself into a squat, freeing my other hand. Man I love PNP now – if for no other reason than they give you such a great exercise!

Right now I was eye level with the sweat pools on the tops of Sven’s pearly white butt cheeks – the lad was sweating bucketloads. The MDMA was having its effect. I reached to the pooling sweat and rubbed it up and down his ass crack mixing with the lube. My hand went back to Sandy’s cock, which was resting between the cheeks and relubed it with the sweat. Now that I was balls deep in the lad I had more control over his cock. I once again started circling the head around Sven’s soft pink tissue. With my other hand I reached out to Slater and took the poppers from him. Taking a snort again and then holding them in front of me I waited for Sven to snort deep with each nostril before passing them back. As the rush came again I started squeezing that virgin ass, grabbing both cheeks and rubbing them like a titty-wank around Sandy’s 8”. The world was all throbbing colours and sounds and the skin-on-skin contact was intense. It was now or never. I moved the cock into position, docked the sphincter easily to three-quarters of the head inside. Then I eased the last quarter in, feeling the rushing blood pumping, communicating the horniness of what I was seeing and feeling. As the ass-lips were closing over the head I thrust deeply into Sandy, fucking his dick’s head fully into Sven.

Another thrust – two inches – Sven starts to tense

Another thrust – three inches – I knead Sven’s ass-cheeks as he arches his back

Another thrust – he’s starting to buck as he turns around, I reach up to his shoulders, now about a foot above my head, and guide him down

Another thrust, fully in, and a lot of pressure on me – basically half of Sandy and all of Sven – I grit my way through it as Sven’s squirms in my arms.

Another thrust – I turn the blond’s head back to me and as he starts to protest, I kiss him – a long heavy kiss

Another thrust, Sven relaxes a little and kisses back, and just then, Slater chooses this moment to cum all over us, and the cum flies everywhere – pierced fellas are messy and unpredictable – but most of it hits Sven on the chest.

That sort of bookended my threesome with the lads, cause at that point I had to pull back and awkwardly disentangle. The pressure had become too much. Once out, I leaned in to grab Sven by his cummy hair and snog him again. He tasted of liquorice and Slater’s dick. Sandy was still inside him and took that opportunity to regain lost ground. I felt Sven tense again and so I snogged him even deeper – powerfully, violently, grinding into his mouth. I had some cum from Slater on my nipple and pulled Sven down to it. “Lick it off” I ordered and he licked it off hesitantly as Sandy’s thrusts started making his head bob. I pulled his head back and looked into his dilated drug fucked eyes. “Feed me that cum!” I ordered. His eyes stayed the same – no recognition of my accent, but he obeyed the order sure enough. Leaning up he kissed me, all the while bobbing to Sandy’s 23-year old energy. I tasted Slater’s sour grapefruit flavours and snowballed it back to Sven. I heard a crushed whimper from him as Sandy changed speed and started to powerfuck him. I nodded over to a recovering Slater who fed us both poppers and kissed the blond again. During that rollercoaster rush I just held on and felt the sex around me – Sandy’s ongoing thrusts deep inside of the northern lad and his muffled moans, all the while I was feeling explosions of sensation as I kissed him, deeply, passionately, violently. As it subsided, I let go of Sven’s hair and broke the kiss off, both of us gasping for air, his mouth raw and red. I leant down and locked lips with Sandy who was smiling bemusedly. He whispered in a Derry accent, “thanks for the fuck lad”, and I didn’t know if he was talking about me or Sven. I picked up my mask’s snout and the empty tray and winked at him. Standing up I ran my hand over to Slater, flicking his nipple and winking at him too, I left. I didn't even look at Sven again.

OK priority list now updated:

Wash dick,

Get goodies for the drugs tray,

All the other points, explore, dig up dirt, etc…

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Previously…
I leant down and locked lips with Sandy who was smiling bemusedly. He whispered in a Derry accent, “thanks for the fuck lad”, and I didn’t know if he was talking about me or Sven. I picked up my mask’s snout and the empty tray and winked at him. Standing up I ran my hand over to Slater, flicking his nipple and winking at him too, I left. I didn't even look at Sven again.

OK priority list now updated:

Wash dick,

Get goodies for the drugs tray,

All the other points, explore, dig up dirt, etc…

Right so…

As I entered the main bathroom on the upper floor, I noticed the pile of plush black towels that had recently been laid out by the shower – a good colour, all things considered. However, even the most expensive air-conditioning system couldn’t keep the build-up of steam in there. The 4-person shower was constantly in use, with half the A-gays coming in to douche or re-douche, clean cum or whatever else off themselves. I saw Jay and Karl currently using it with Padraic. The two Londoners each had a bottle of fancy Belgian beer – how anyone could think about alcohol when there were so many other better drugs here to take, I couldn’t work out, but horses for courses and all that... I nodded over at them and Jay invited me to join them. I pointed to my tray and said “I’m on duty lads, but you guys look like you’ll have enough fun without me!” To further emphasise, I put on the snout again.

“Oh we three have already had fun… together!” Padraic riposted, his eyes were almost solid black. The eyes, the way he gesticulated to Karl, the weird little twitches and tweaky behaviour, the way he traced Karl’s goatee with his fingers – oh yeah - crazy bitch was high as fuuuuck! Padraic then turned to Jay and started kissing him firmly, while behind him, Karl ducked in to kiss the nape of his neck while he massaged shower gel across his lower back. It was an oreo cookie on its side. Through the steam condensing on the glass divider I could make out Padraic grabbing both Jay and Karl’s monstrous hardening dicks.

Padraic turned to the lads and over the sound of the shower shouted “C’mon lads I want to show Mike my party-trick”.

Jay chuckled. I could hear it cause Karl had turned the shower off.

Jay replied “but Padraic, we just did that for Simon, you don’t need to do it again”

Padraic got down to his knees in the shower compartment – the placing of the three lads in that giant cubicle and where I was viewing them – it almost felt like a performance art piece or one of those 1970’s New York peepshow boxes.

Padraic rubbed his nose and sniffed and snorted a bit – I wondered how much marching power had he taken? He tugged on the gently rising giants now at his mouth level, Karl’s cock in particular was a heavy hooded battering ram of a cock. The water still streaming off the tips of their cocks made me think for two seconds that the two were pissing all over my ex – a hot image – slightly ruined by the steel safety railing running across the shower glass at hip height, bisecting the entire tableau – above Jay and Karl looking down; below Padraic kneeling between two pissing black semi-hard cocks, but even still, it was just an illusion. Or now that I’m looking back at what myself, Iain and Kurk got up to a little later in the en-suite bathroom – a premonition?

“I know I can do it again Jay”

Jay reached down a muscled arm to tousle my crazy ex’s wet hair and gently turned Padraic’s head to face up to him.

“You can do it. We all saw that. You’ve nothing to prove love”

Padraic’s cartoon-like eyes blinked rapidly and he started to nod jerkily. I was worried this was the beginning of a G-seizure, but he got himself under control. I guess this was as close to a normal nod that I’d get from Padraic right now.

“You ok, like, really ok?” I asked Padraic.

He turned to me and smiled a bit too widely, “Yeah Mike – I’m fucking fantastic! I just climbed gay-Everest!”

“Pftt!”

I was impressed – whatever else Padraic had done, he’d also gotten a spit-take out of Karl! Beer spattered over the other two. I thought the boy was made of stone. Good thing they were in the shower.

“Mike, y’know when you’re super high, you can see a lot of things, both good and bad, much more clearly. And lots of things, especially bad habits, become really obvious and fixable. Am I ok? Hah! – I just wish I kept the motivation to change those nasty habits when I get sober again.

I nodded, knowing all-too-well what he meant. I may have once or twice written “urgent – read when sober” notes to myself, which either didn’t make too much sense the next day, or (more likely) I chose not to decipher them too closely. I mean – what does “Forgime and reconfact Joe, Andrev and Kevyin. They’re goof guys and lovved you” actually mean? Total gobbledegook!

…….anyways, I refocused on what Padraic was saying.

“…you never let me go near your ass Mike, while you were always impressed with how much I could take. I trained my ass for you Mike! I am just ok. My ass isn’t even “great sex but crazy”. I’m fucking amazing!”

I grimaced at him bringing up my mean nick-name of him from my phone and tried to lighten the mood. “What did ya do now Padraic? Two carrots?”

Padraic, drug-fucked as he was, took a few seconds to register the joke, but then cackled, “ha-fucking-ha Mike! Nah I’m talk about BBC!”

I was on a roll, “the British Broadcasting Corporation?”

He looked over at me with a wry grin, “shut up ya gobshite”, while stroking the two big black cocks in front of him to full attention. I winced at the thought of one of those monsters, let alone two of them, coming near me, but Padraic was always a mad lad, up for any adventure I guess, which now included (as he oh-so subtly was hinting at) being DP’d by big black cock.

Padraic let go of the lads, and next thing lube and poppers magically appeared, as they always did when Padraic was around. I shifted my weight (leather chaps weigh a fucking tonne, especially in a steamy bathroom) and watched with the attention of a car-accident rubber necker. I just couldn’t turn away…

Jay sat back against the back wall of the wet-room-cum-shower cubicle and supported his arse on the matching railing running along it. He spread his legs and beckoned Padraic to climb on top of him. Padraic with a quick hit of poppers made his pale white ass swallow, no… engulf Jay’s chocolate member with the practised ease of proud “been around the block? Nope luv, I am the block”-kinda slut. Man, watching that colour contrast and that huge dark cock just disappear into my ex, fuuuck, it was a clash of the titans – Jay’s 12 inches against Padraic’s deep hole. Padraic always had exceptional muscle control. He could squeeze your ass in a kind of rippling motion – with me it always only took one or two thrusts to bottom out in him, and then his hole would start that swallowing motion – alternatie tight squeeze and loose – fuck I always wanted to cum in him, but we’d always used protection and the condom always kept me from going up, over the climax point. The thought of that deep muscular hole and the way he contracted it on my cock, the possibility of fucking it bare again – it was getting me hard and dripping like Simon. I walked over to the sink and started to give my dick a wash – no point in not being ready for whatever might come here. Squirting Simon’s fancy Molton Brown handsoap on my hardening dick, I looked over to see Karl step into position – eclipsing Padraic’s moon (pardon the terrible pun).

I washed the suds off my cock and kept jacking as I approached the shower. It was a bit tough to make out through the condensing steam, but I found a place to watch Karl go about his delicate business. He was preparing - soaking his cock in lube and feeding the poppers to Padraic. I shifted my attention to the two already fucking. Getting down to a squat I could see Jay’s cock stuck up in Padraic’s raised ass, his dark heavy balls moving slowly up and down to a luxurious rhythm. I looked up to Jay who was looking right at me. He winked and thrust deep into Padraic at the same time. I almost psychosomatically felt that thrust in a wave of shivers from my exposed hole. I knew what he was thinking, but there was no way I was letting him in my ass, at least not without whatever booty bump he’d given me last time that made the fuck from Orson so …right. I heard some whispering and looked up to see Jay now whispering something in Padraic’s ears. Well whatever it was, Padraic leaned down and snogged Jay passionately. Jay – the slut-whisperer!

Jay broke off his kiss and said “Alright mate, you ready to do this again, no camera this time”

Padraic nodded and Jay continued, “just remember to breathe!” and then dove back into a kiss.

In time with the kiss Jay rehooked Padraic’s legs and lifted them slightly higher to lock his elbows in under. He rammed his cock up as deep as possible as they tongue-battled higher up, then withdrew it a good 6 inches and waited for Karl’s cockhead. Karl took the cue and shoved his hard member against the top end of Padraic’s hole and Jay’s glistening throbbing shaft. Jay’s shaft was clearly defined into three areas – the hard velvety sides and down the centre a really prominent urethra, which was the first thing to give room to Karl’s lube-slick hooded cock-head, applying more and more pressure. I was getting full view from my position and got into a good jacking rhythm as Karl leaned in and slowly built the pressure against the two men.

“Breathe!” Jay ordered Padraic.

Karl pushed again and made a little headway against Jay’s cock but then Padraic’s tight hole proved too tight.

“Breathe!” Jay entreated. I could see Padraic’s reddened pucker move a little against Karl’s cockhead, kissing and nuzzling the tip, but nothing went in more than half an inch. Yet as Karl pulled his head back to line up another strike I noticed a triangular cobweb thread of lube between Padraic’s hole and  Karl and Jay’s cock. However, this was white and the lube they had was clear.

Oh – Oooh! Padraic you dirt-bird! The silvery spiderweb tracing was some prior guy’s cum. Padraic wasn’t just full of Jay. He was still carrying loads from the last session in him.

Karl, now fully in position, reached back and tapped me.

“We’re gonna need the bottle” and pointed to an empty two-litre red lemonade (don’t ask) bottle with a few cotton balls at the bottom.

“Mike, Dog, whatever your name is, untwist that bottle a little will ya?” Karl held up his glistening hands, “I’m too lubey”.

A bit confused, not just by Karl speaking, but also by the apparatus I was handling, I did as instructed and gave it over. Was there some secret to red lemonade I never knew? The weird Northern Ireland only fizzy drink was meant to be full of shitloads of dodgy food additives – though considering the context what with the things we were putting in our bodies tonight, that kinda concern was laughable, but there was nothing else I could think of. Did red lemonade get you high?

Karl held the bottle out to Padraic – Oh - Oooooh right – they must have poppers in there – fer fucks sake! Sometimes I can be more than a bit dense!

Padraic laughed and said “give me my oxygen lads I’m ready to climb back up!” and snorted two huge lungfuls, quickly capping the bottle again as Karl took it and passed it back to me.

“Ok… Oh oh kay…. Ahhh… oh go –ummmppph!

At that last “go” from Padraic, Karl had already started to shove his meat in to fully oreo Padraic’s ass. It was a seamless sight – Karl’s massive black veiny cock just slid straight in, like something straight out of porn. Karl – held it there for Padraic to get used to it,

Padraic started to feel it through the poppers, “Hnnnghh – Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck!! Oh Fuck!!!”

“Breathe!” we all shouted – even Karl.

“Oh fuck, Oh… fuck… Oh…phergh… Oh pheeh” Padraic started to huff then and seemed to reach some sort of sensory plateau. Karl waited a little and then started a very slow thrust. I couldn’t help remember the times I’d been pistoning out and in from that same hole, though I’d never had an unprotected 12 inch roommate. I fixed on the thought of the two lads rubbing the lengths of their shafts in and out of Padraic’s lube and cum-filled hole. I wondered if they could feel the ridges of each other – every vein, the flare and edge of the cock head, or it just felt really tight. Fuck me! I was sporting full wood again just thinking about it!

Looking up to Padraic he was squeezing his eyes closed in concentration. I was a little worried cause his head was cherry-red. I guess that that much poppers was the reason for his (more) off-kilter state earlier too. The three leaned in for a threeway kiss as I heard the door open behind me. I paid no mind to it – this was too enthralling.

Padraic reached out an arm to beckon me closer while grunting heavily with Karl’s thrusts.

I wondered what he wanted – I was pretty sure that wearing leather chaps and all the rest in a shower area was a pretty bad idea. Still I knew I could be persuaded. I moved closer – did he want me to take over from Karl so soon? My stiff cock throbbed at the thought. That deep tight lubey hole for me? Was it milking time already? But it’d be a bit rude to move Karl – unless Padraic said Karl was too big – that was always forgiveable. Or did he want me to try a 3P? I’d only ever seen them in porn – triple penetration – but even with 2l bottles of poppers – I just couldn’t imagine Padraic withstanding it. Padraic groaned as Karl picked up a little speed.

Padraic pointed emphatically to the tray on the sink. I picked it up “what is it Padraic?”

He beckoned me closer again, wheezing as Jay shifted weight a little to give Karl more access.

“Oh fuck yeaaaaaaaah… Everest bitches! Everest!” He grunted again then looked me straight in the eyes. “Mike, ya gotta understand, at times of sexual… unnnghh… unngghh… fulfilment like this – this is my crystal clear point. I’m sorry I acted so weird to ya. Ohhhhhh-aahhhhh – fuck yeah just there Karl! Mike, I’m like this always. It sucks. I know – I’ve tried everything to fit in, stop being so needy – meds, therapy, even fucking abstinence. None worked. Meds made me a zombee-eee-eeee. Aw yeah! But remember even if I get a bit mad in fu, fu , fuuuuck… in future, remember I am a good guy – so don’t ghost me please, Mike. Ummmph fock yeah!!!”

The weird mix of pathos and sex, the revelation that Padraic was lucid and aware of his flaws.  It was all a bit emotional for me. Maybe it was the MDMA from earlier but I really felt how it’d be like for Padraic. I looked him dead in the eye and wondered whether I would be much different growing up the way he did in Crossmaglen. I saw myself from the third person as this unattainable guy who plays hot and cold. Then I saw myself as Padraic realising how crazy I act when I’m lucid and able to step back from my own behaviour a bit, yet knowing I’ll descend down into it again. Damn fuckin nearly broke my heart…

I reached into the cubicle and grasped Padraic’s hand. “I’m here for you now lad, what do you need?”

“I need to get more fucked up. After all, Everest has snow right?”

I laughed, “I’m right on it!”

• Upvote 5

Guest NudistPerv
On 4/13/2016 at 1:18 PM, billy88666 said:

Great start. Love all the local references mate! Can't wait to read more..

Indeed..very hot start! I'd be giving a positive reputation but I used up my 10!