Matty was 19 and I was 28 when we met, we chatted on a hook up site, then he insisted we webcamed as awkward as that made me feel, he always could wind me round his little finger.  We met for a drink and would go out clubbing at the weekend with my mates. He was a proper twink and knew it. Eventually he crashed over at mine one night and one thing led to another, he was total bttm and so I topped him and it was hot. Still insists mine is the biggest cock he's ever taken.  Oddly I felt a bit guilty about sleeping with a guy so young but do it all the time now. 

I'm 36 now and we stayed friends over the years, he got a boyf the same age, they split up, then he decided to settle down with an older guy in his 40s. Over a tearful messenger exchange he told me he had been diagnosed positive. But they stayed together, and eventually having 3somes with his younger ex he was pozzed too.

Over the next few years he was again single, he put on weight looking at his Facebook pics, and was living alone. Come his 25th though he decided to turn it around, only drank spirits (when he could afford it), and ate more healthily, and boy did he tone up. 

We met up last month as it had been an age. I've always fancied Matty but now he was a man not just a boy. I brought over a litre of vodka and he cooked chicken. He had stopped dying his hair and cut it short at the sides and looked hot and I said so. He cheekily lifted up his T shirt showing off his smooth flat stomach and pointing at his inguinal ligaments proudly declared 'I've got my cum gutters back.' He said he'd come off his meds to get back at his older ex for not wanting to be in touch, he knew he didn't want to see him get sick. This made me just want to look after him all the more too. The gas meter was out so we had to top up and it was gone 11 before we ate. I was off my face drunk and just launched in with a snog which was passionately reciprocated, I put my hands on his firm flat chest and felt him up, then round his back on to his ass and pulled him up into an embrace. He offered for me to stay, it was late, but drunk and embarrassed I downed the remainder of my drink and made my way home.

I was so horny the next day I mssgd him on Facebook. He said he wished I'd stayed *winky face* and we chatted:

- “I just wanted to spent time with you mono et mono but if vodka leads to a snog and a grope then lets do that - it is preferable! LOL”

- Lol! Don't be naughty or you'll give me ideas.

“ideas.... you say it like its a bad thing u started it!”

- Let's have food and a proper catch up!

- “you have been saying that for years!”

- U need to top me next time tho

- “so there will be a next time? aint a shy 19y/o anymore. I’m vers. id love to fuck u - id love to do more haha always did want to. ive learned a few tricks in a decade haha”

- you look super hot as always

- “I'd fuck u silly if we were alone and u were up for it. Tho im better with my hands than my dick when it comes to hitting the right spots”

- Haha, ff?

- “FF is mild. u wanna see my jocks and ropes.

these days I bb a lot, byut Ive not had sex in about 4 months

the second longest Ive gone since I was 16.

See me as much as you want or as little as you want, I'm available whenever for friendship, sex, simply cuddles whatever”

- you know I have always had the hots for you

He said he used to be a bttm with his ex, but when his younger ex had been unemployed he decided to take charge and would top him just to hear him whimper under him, and had no problem being a top now. 

I was horny and wanking in the safety of my own bedroom so thought I'd push it, 'I wanna sit on your raw dick,' 'I wouldn't let you,' came the reply and I felt disappointed we’d never be that close, 'you'll sit on my raw dick only when I'm ready,' he replied and my cock jumped! Not only would we be together but he’d breed me. “We need to meet up this week, I don’t think I’ll be undetectable by then though and I dont wanna use condoms with you, so you need to know what you’re letting yourself in for”

We met up again the next weekend and I couldn’t wait. We were just matey to begin, I felt a bit embarrassed about how horny I had been for our online chat, and I poured a large vodka. He was in a tight purple T-shirt and jeans, and already had his socks off at home, wriggling his toes on the hard floor in the kitchen every now and again. He invited me to sit in the lounge and he put his hand on my knee, my cock bristled and my mouth was dry. He reached in for a kiss and I reciprocated, we kissed passionately like old lovers for minutes, then he took his top off and told me to do the same. As I had my jumper over my head he stood up and took his jeans off, I could see the outline of his bulge in his pants and he quickly lost these too. 'Suck it,' he said and I didn't need to be asked twice, it was rock hard with a sweet taste of precum, and a perfectly round purple head that just seemed to fit my mouth like a lollipop. He put his hand on the back of my head and started to face fuck me, moaning how good it was. He's certainly grown up! Was he trying to Dom me now? I got up and took my trousers, boxers and socks off in one go, if for nothing more than to stop my cock straining so hard at my zipper, and got back to sucking. He reached down and started to wank me off. I thought I was going to cum. But I wanted to taste his load first.

Then he took me by the hand and not speaking a word led me to the bedroom where he pushed me half into the bed. He was still standing between my legs on the floor and he bent over and kissed me again, our cocks fought like in a sword fight. Whilst still locked to my lips first his right hand then his left trailed down my legs to my knees and in one swift movement lifted them up and he looked down as if admiring the view, his eyes were on the target and he lined his cock up with my ass and bent over again to kiss, my legs around my ears. I could feel the pressure and eagerness of his cock at my hole and I wanted it. I wriggled a bit to see if it would go in. He stopped kissing me, our faces a few centimetres from each other, and looked in my eyes and said, 'I really want to do this, to be close to you, to feel inside you, and I think you do too,' I gave a tiny nod, and relaxed my head back and relaxed my ass muscles. He pushed in, I was already well lubed with precum and I was gagging for it so took him easily, he had a pretty decent sized cock as well.

Time had clearly taught him a few things about how to get off as a top and he was deeper than anyone I've ever taken before. He started to fuck me, hard and fast and deep, whatever his style was that gave his cock maximum friction, I could tell he was fucking me to cum. I was loving it, and wanking with my right hand, edging the whole time, I could have cum in a second but wanted his hard sweet cock in me for as long as possible, and wanted him to breed me even more. Then he pulled out! I wondered if he had second thoughts about what he was doing, we were friends after all, but he said 'roll over' and in his eagerness helped twist my legs round.

Now in doggy I felt two fingers plunge into my gaping hole. He was feeling around inside and knew where to press my prostate to make me wanna explode in an instant. He pulled out some lube from the draw still with his fingers in my ass, they were so deep I felt pinned down, and with a bit of lube there was a 3rd finger. My ass was in ecstasy as he slid further into me, putting up a constant pressure, opening me up as the width of 3 fingers increased the further up the hand. He pulled back a little, I realised to get his little finger in on the act as well, now and I felt even greater pressure, I was hard as a rock and pre-cumming everywhere. I'd never been ff before! 4 fingers in was about all I was going to be able to take when he opened his draw again and pulled out poppers. He opened the lid and took a long deep breath, then didn't even give me the bottle, just held it under my nose and told me to take a deep breath. I felt my head rush, and 110% more horny, I wanted everything he had to give me in my ass, I felt him push up to the knuckle and was about to scream when suddenly realised he was inside me, and my ass had contracted back down around his wrist. I felt so full and content and horny, I could feel him inside me like never before, like a puppeteer working a mannequin and I knew I was his. We stayed like that for 10minutes doing more and more poppers.

Finally I couldn't take anymore and he slowly pulled out which hurt like hell, but then I felt his dick fill my gaping ass again before I knew it, still hard as a rock, now lubed and slick, but somehow felt deeper than his fist. And he picked up pace, suddenly slamming into me and letting out a huge groan. It didn't take me two strokes to make myself cum, and I could hear Matty groan again as he felt my ass orgasm around his cock.

We stayed like that for a while and then he collapsed next to me and picked up a towel off the floor to wipe up the lube. 'I really needed that,' he said, 'and know you did too.' I just lay there my head spinning. 'And we shud play more often,' he said, ‘don’t think that's just going to be a one off, we were meant to be together, and no you don't get a choice, you're mine now.'

Edited by se1bttm
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 17

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...