Unprepared For Stealthing

Gymguy8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2016 at 0:14 AM, deathstick4boys said:

This one of the first stories I've read where anyone has described "the darkness" as he put it. Years ago when I used to fight the virus, I would feel it trying to communicate with me. It would give me ideas and visions of breeding ass. Hes right about it needing to move on from us. It needs us to be willing partners in its quest. Once I stopped fighting and bonded with the virus. I gained the ability to practically sniff out neg ass.There is absolutely nothing more intense the nutting deep inside a neg guys hole. Especially if you're stealthing him. Absolutely pure heaven!

holy shit i thought iwas the only one ....

6. Cal

"Oh, he is," Jon said. "Don't you agree, JP?"

"For sure. I don't want to pull out."

"Stop hogging his hole," I said. "It's my turn."

"Quit treating Seth like a play thing," Jon said. "And just fuck him like the hole he is." 

"It's ok," JP said. "You're going to love it." He pushed himself back up, and started to slowly pull out of Seth’s hole. Although he pulled out as quickly as he could, it still like forever as his shaft pulled out, inch by inch. I watched Seth's face, seeing if there was any discomfort. Not that it mattered. Jon had already made the goal of the weekend clear. We were here to infect the young man, and clearly, Seth's opinion on the subject hardly mattered.

It was a dark game we were playing with Seth, but a surprisingly easy one. He was hardly the first boy we had infected, nor even the first boy we had stealthed. Normally, it was just a matter of telling an unsuspecting young man that of course we were healthy. All I had to do was to tell them to look at me. I was strong and young. No one wanted to believe that I was positive. 

Besides, for Seth, there was a special treat. I had stopped taking meds several weeks ago, and my last blood test revealed that my viral load had sky-rocketed. My cum was poisonous. It even looked deadly; no longer the pure white, it was now a sickly yellow color. Of course, Seth wouldn't be able to see it. I would shoot it deep inside of him where it could do the most damage to the young man.

Finally, Jean-Paul pulled out of Seth. It took a second for Seth's hole to close up and I could see all the semen already in him. It was going to be hard to last long. Seth had already gotten me right to the edge with his mouth, and feeling my lovers' cum already in the boy would be a turn-on in itself. "Your turn," Jean-Paul said. "Make him happy."

I took up the position behind Seth, as Jean-Paul and Jon re-arranged themselves around Seth. Jon took up the position in front of the boy, while JP stayed next to me. "You ready?" Jon asked Seth. "Ready for another load of potent cum?"

If Seth noticed Jon's phrasing, he made no indication that he did. "Hell yeah," he said. "Can't get enough."

"That's my boy," Jon said. I was momentarily jealous of Seth; I was Jon's boy. He was the one who had taken me in, shown me the pleasures of bareback sex, and given me his precious gift. I knew Jon's types, and Seth was definitely the kind of boy he liked. It was irrational, but I was afraid that Seth would replace me. But, after so many years, I knew Jon's quirks. He would want to be the one who did the black deed. He would want to know that he was Seth's poz daddy. All I had to do was to sow the seeds of doubt in Jon's mind, and the best way to do that was to sow my seed in Seth's ass. "Your turn," Jon continued. "Give him what he needs."

"Please?" Seth muttered. "Give it to me?" I knew he meant my dick, but it was so much better that he was getting far more than he had bargained for. Jon was still on meds, but both Jean-Paul and I had stopped taking them for an earlier project. That project had sero-converted several weeks ago, but neither of us had re-started our medications. There was an evil, dark power in knowing that my dick was a loaded weapon. When my shaft was deep inside an innocent, unsuspecting man, I felt that I was the epitome of masculine domination. There was little the bottom could do to protect himself against my semen and the toxic mix of jizz, virus, and sperm. 

"Oh hell yeah," I muttered. My dickhead was pressed up against Seth's hole, looking for the slightest excuse to plunge into his well-used hole. By now, there was no need for lube. Jon and JP had filled him up with their semen, and my lovers' infected cum made the best lubrication possible. It was the perfect fluid to grease my own deadly dick's journey into Seth's hole. "Oh fuck yes," I repeated. I pressed my hips gently forward, and my cockhead disappeared into the warm depths of Seth's body.

"Oh yeah," Seth moaned. I wondered if he had any idea how dangerous the game he was playing tonight truly was. Yes, it was fun. Fucking was always fun, even more so when it was raw, drug-fueled rough fucking. But the virus, my virus, could not be denied. It wanted to live. It wanted to spread. I pushed the rest of the way in, feeling Seth's hot, wet hole engulf my manhood, welcoming it into his body. "Ohhh," Seth moaned.

"Take his cock," Jon said. One arm was wrapped around Seth's torso; the contrast between Jon's hairy body and Seth's smooth was striking and beautiful. It reminded me of the way I fit in between Jon and JP, the smooth young boy for the two daddies. "Take my boy's beautiful, potent cock." 

"Feels so fucking good," Seth said. "Deep inside me."

"You want him to cum in you? Give you a third load of cum this evening?" 

"Yeah," Seth said. "I want him to fuck me. Fuck me hard."

"You heard him," Jon said, and smiled at me. "Give the boy what he wants. Give him what he needs." He started to kiss Jon as I stopped trying to hold back and thrust my cock in and out of Seth. The young man's body shook with each stroke, but it was a shiver of pleasure. I knew just how good it felt to get fucked raw, and was glad that Seth was able to share in this most intimate of all activities. 

"My hot boy," JP whispered in my ear. "Fucking the innocent." He reached down and ran his finger over the small bit of my cock that wasn't buried deep in Seth's ass. It was slick with the two older men's poz cum. "Making the boy complete with your toxic load." He was talking softly enough that Seth wouldn't be able to hear it. But I heard it, and it made my dick dribble. 

"How big of a load did you guys shoot up there?" I said. My cock was swimming in poz cum. 

"Enough for you to fuck me with," Seth said. He pushed his body back against me, pushing me deeper into his body. I wasn't as big as either Jon or JP, but I was still plenty big enough. No doubt Seth had reached that point where all he wanted was dick inside of him. Even me pulling out enough to slam back into him was enough to make him panic that I was pulling all the way out. "Enough for you to fuck me hard with." 

"Careful what you ask for, Seth," Jon said. "We've been gentle until now." He kissed Seth again. "Let's wait until tomorrow to really push your limits."

I slammed my dick back into Seth. Tomorrow was going to be an all-day bareback orgy. It would be the three of us, some carefully hand-picked men, and plenty of drugs to keep us going until late in the night. There was a good chance we would still be fucking with wild abandon when the sun came up Sunday morning. Most importantly, Seth would be the only man not infected with HIV. It would be an assault that would be hard for him to defend against, if he even knew what he had to do. 

It had been nearly two months since our last project, and I had forgotten how hard I got when fucking a neg hole. Besides his clean, healthy status, Seth was a very hot man. His muscular, almost gymnast build spoke of an endurance that Jon, JP and I had just begun to explore, and his thick, hard cock would be many a college boy's downfall over the next few years. My dick was dripping now, adding my deadly pre-cum to the mix already being churned up in his hole.

"Give it to him," Jean-Paul whispered in my ear. "Make him your poz bro." My hips bucked, pushing my shaft back into his warm, accepting hole. It was both comforting and familiar, as well as exotic and new. It felt like there were years of exploration ahead of me, to fully understand this boy's hole. But the first step was to mark the territory. "Fuck him hard, breed him raw, and give him your gift." The last part was a lot softer than the first two.

"Fuck," I said. "Hard to keep from cumming." I had slept in late this morning, and hadn't jerked off before leaving the hotel. Nor had I gotten off the night before, despite the bit of fun I had found at the hotel. My balls were churning with cum, and Seth's hole was carefully milking it out of me. But, I wanted to tease myself and start to work in my lovers' jizz. Their cum was potent, but it would only work its magic in Seth's bloodstream.

"Don't hold back," Seth said. "I want your cum. I want as much cum as I can get."

Jon laughed. "Don't worry about that boy. You're going to get more dick than you can handle." Seth's hole tightened around my cock, and a bit more pre-cum dribbled into him. Jon began to kiss Seth again, and at the same time, Jean-Paul let a hand drift down to my ass.

"Need a cock up there too, boy?" he whispered in my ear. The warmth of his breath sent chills down my body, crashing into my dick. I slammed my cock back into Seth.

"Yeah," I mumbled. JP's other hand brushed against my nipples, and it was hard to think about anything other than the sheer sexual pleasure washing over me. Seth needed to be able to enjoy this kind of guiltless, fearless pleasure, and the only way he could get there was by having men like me fuck him. 

"Need a re-charge?" JP asked me. "Another load of infected jizz up that sweet hole of yours?" His whisper was so silent, I barely heard what he said over the grunts, moans, and roars coming from Seth and myself. The choice of words and Jean-Paul's volume were unfortunately dictated by Seth's presence. It would be a few more weeks before the boy was completely indoctrinated into our cabal of death.

"Please," I said. "More strains to share with our closest friends."

"Of course, boy," JP said. His finger was still nestled in my crack, pushing in just enough to tease me. Despite being balls deep inside Seth, JP's stimulation was just enough to get my dick dripping again. I wanted to be the one in Seth's place, eagerly awaiting my next dick and the thick poz load it would shoot into me. "Let's see what you can get up to tomorrow," JP said. "But, in the mean time, you need to give Seth what he needs."

"Yes, Sir," I said. JP knew my weakness around him, and would exploit it on a regular basis. Nine times out of ten, it would be a traditional bareback fucking, ended with my hole wrecked, raw, and sweaty. But the last time, the tenth time, was when JP stopped thinking about inhibitions, and started to think only about the darkness that lived inside all of us.

I doubted that Jon could hear us. But, I also knew that Jon understood exactly what we had been discussing. In the few years I had been living with Jon and Jean-Paul, I had learned their silent language. It was the language they used to express care and love for each other, and now, for me. But it was also the same language they used to communicate the destructive forces that they were powerless to control. Jon looked at me. "Give him what he needs," he said. There was much that was unspoken, but little that had to be said.

"Oh fuck," I grunted. My cock was throbbing, dripping, and thrusting. "I'm getting close." I pulled and pushed back in. JP's finger pressed deeper into me, finding my prostate and pressing against it. "Fuck," I said again, as Seth clenched his ass around my shaft and milked more of my pre-cum out.

"Come on, boy," JP said. "Give him your load. Fill him up." 

"You want it?" Jon asked Seth.

"Fuck yes," the boy replied. "I want every load."

"That's the attitude," Jon said. He turned his attention to me. "Give it to him. Breed his hole and mark out our territory." 

"Oh fuck," I moaned. I was well past coherent thought. All that mattered was my cock sliding in and out of Seth's hole, JP's finger pressing against my prostate, and the cum churning in my balls. "Oh fuck," I moaned again, and slammed my cock as deep as I could.

This time, I didn't pull back out. My balls clenched, my shaft stiffened, and a thick load of cum erupted from my dickhead into Seth's hole. It was finally my turn to cum in the boy, after Jon and JP had taken their turn. Even if I wasn't the first, I was still in the top three, and it was unlikely that Seth would ever forget this night. Just the thought of adding my load to Seth's collection got me even more aroused, and within seconds, another volley of sperm shot down the length of my cock and landed in his receptive hole.

"OH FUCK," I moaned. The spurts started to run together into a continuous orgasm, pumping a steady stream of cum into Seth. It felt right to be draining my balls into Seth. He didn't know the details of what he had been planning for him, but it didn't matter. He had long ago made the decision, even if he didn't realize it. The men that would be fucking him over the next few days were just affirming his choices. 

"Give it to me. Give me your cum," Seth said. He was young, innocent and oblivious to what he was signing up for. All he knew was how good it felt. How close he felt to the three of us, and the intimate bond that sharing our fluids created. "Fill me full."

"Don't have to worry about that," Jon said. "Your hole is dripping cum now. Three men have cum in you. How do you feel?"

"Happy," Seth said. "Satisfied."

"And that's only the start," Jean-Paul added. My orgasm was waning, the spurts and thrusts now settling down into something slower and deeper. It was important to push my seed as deep as possible. I needed it to take root and grow in Seth, to turn him into a diseased man, just like the three of us. "You give him what he needs?" JP asked me.

"Of course I did," I said. I released my grip from Seth's waist, and ran my fingers over JP's thigh. He had a tattoo there, one that grew with each new man JP had helped infect. Jon's name was on there. My name was on there. Soon enough, Seth's name would be on there as well. "Doing what you taught me to do."

"Good boy," JP replied, and gave me a kiss. I was spent, and it was getting harder to keep my dick inside Seth. Finally, I gave up, and let my cock fall out. "Cum filled hole," JP whispered. I looked down and a few drops of sperm leaked out of Seth. Some of that was my cum, some was from Jon and JP. Seth was turning into a proper cum slut, even on his first night of barebacking.

I grabbed Seth and wrestled him onto the bed, facing me. We started to make out. "You came in me," he said, between quick kisses. "You came in me," he repeated. The full importance of what had happened was slowly sinking into his weed-fogged mind. "You came in me," he said again. I kissed him again, and felt him press his warm body up against mine. "Fucking amazing," he finally managed to say.

"I did. So did Jon. And so did JP," I said. "How does it feel?"

"Amazing. I should have done much earlier."

"Even though..." Jon started. He didn't need to finish. We all knew what he was asking.

"Not sure," Seth said. "But it doesn't matter now. It's ok."

"Yeah," Jon said. He leaned over Seth and gave me a kiss. Then Seth kissed me, and then JP repeated what Jon had done, kissing Seth. Nestled between these men, young and old, I felt warm, cared for, and loved. It was clear that Seth felt the same way, even if he had no inkling of the danger he was in. "It's ok."

I pulled seth close to me and his lips met mine. We kissed, as JP pressed his body against me. "You boys want some dinner?" JP asked, nuzzling my neck. 

"Yeah," I said. "I could use a break. Before I tackle that hole again." Seth's cock was still hard, and pressed against my thigh. We had him exactly where we wanted; he was boned up enough that he would do anything that we asked. He had already begged us for our loads; he knew we were poz. 

"I want it," Seth said. I wasn't sure if he was talking about my cock or dinner. It didn't matter. He'd get both, and he'd enjoy it. "I want your dick back in me," he continued. My uncertainty disappeared, and my cock began to stir again.

"You want to start dinner?" Jon asked. He got up, his hairy chest still a bit sweaty from his fucking. "I'm sure we can find something to do to stay out of your hair." 

"Sounds good," JP said. The two older men got out of bed, leaving Seth and I alone. They kissed, before JP pulled on a pair of sweatpants and headed to the kitchen. 

Jon returned to the side of the bed. "You boys want a drink before dinner?" I was about to protest, but Jon stopped me. "Night is young. Plenty of time play with Seth." Reluctantly, I got up from the bed. Seth was the last one in bed, now on his back, and his dick sticking straight up. He reached down and started to stroke it. "Come on. Plenty of time for that later."

I smiled. Jon was keeping Seth on edge, still keeping him from getting any pleasure other than what we provided. Seth got up. "What's to drink?" he asked.

"I'm sure Jon can make you something good," I said. Jon found a pair of sweats for himself, then grabbed two of mine. He handed one to Seth, and then to me. "Let's go," I said, as Seth reluctantly put on the sweatpants. His cock was straining against the fabric; the outline of his cockhead was clearly visible. We passed the kitchen; JP was already in the middle of prep work. I knew if I distracted him, dinner would never happen. 

"What do you want, boy?" Jon asked, as we walked into the living room. The sun was just beginning to set, and the room was filled with golden light. It highlighted Seth's light brown hair, and made his blue eyes almost hazel. 

"Uh," Seth stammered. It was clear his experience in drinking hadn't gone farther than beer and some badly mixed drinks at private parties. "What are you having?" he asked. 

"Not much of a drinker yet, are you?" Jon asked. He wasn't accusing. It was just the fact. "I'll make you something," Jon continued. I could see the relief in Seth's face. He wanted to impress us, and not having a drink request had reminded him just how young he was. 

"Thanks," Seth said. "This is a really nice place."

"Yeah," I said. "Isn't it. Here. Come and look out the window." I grabbed his and pulled him over to the window. The lights of LA were just coming on; the view was like a gold-covered dream city. "You like it?"

Seth turned to me, smiling, still lost in the pleasures of the flesh. "Yeah," he said. "I do." I stepped closer to him, and wrapped my arm around his waist. He shifted his position, and rested his weight against me. He was built, and the muscle added pounds to his frame; I nearly fell over before I found my balance again. Behind us, there was the familiar clink of ice cubes as Jon made us something to drink.

"It is nice," I said. I turned my head and nuzzled his hair. "It's good to share it with you." We stood there, feeling the warmth of our bodies in the sun. It was a good feeling, a calm feeling.

"Here boys," Jon said, interrupting our quiet moment. He held two martini glasses, filled with a crisp Manhattan. We each took one, and took a sip. "Good?" he asked me.

"Yeah. Very good." I noticed he didn't have a drink. "But what about you?"

"I've got better things for the moment." When I noticed how Jon was focused on Seth's ass, I knew exactly what he had in mind. "Seth," he said, quickly getting the boy's attention. "Turn around. Hands on the glass, feet spread, and your ass up." I had heard that tone of voice many times before. It wasn't loud, but it was delivered with the perfect note of confidence. I found myself momentarily jealous of Seth again. I wanted to feel Jon's tongue against my hole. 

Seth took a big gulp of his cocktail, then handed it to me. He shuffled into position, tilted his ass up, and took a quick, nervous look back. I realized that he didn't know what to expect. Jon got down on his knees, kneeling right in front of Seth's ass, making it very clear what he wanted. Seth's body tightened; it was hard to tell if in pleasure or fear. 

Jon paused for a moment, then moved in for the kill. I watched Jon's tongue home in on Seth's abused hole, flick around the rim, before pressing into the boy. For a second, there was nothing. Nothing but silence. And then, the moan began. It was deep, gutteral, animal. It was the cry of a boy just realizing how much he had given up by not barebacking earlier. It was the grunt of a man who had just found out how pleasure his hole could bring. It was the scream of freedom from the slut who has realized what he can do. "Please," the young man finally managed to articulate. "The cum. Let me keep it." 

"Don't worry," I said. I held the cocktail in front of Seth. He took another big swig from the glass. "There's plenty more where it came from." My cock was already hard again and eager for a chance to get back in. 

"You'll get every drop coming to you," Jon said, interrupting the ass licking just long enough to speak. It gave Seth a chance to breathe, before Jon went back to his hole. The boy moaned in pleasure, squirming, trying to push himself back on Jon's relentless tongue. 

"Please," Seth moaned. It wasn't clear what he was begging for, nor did it matter. I was having too much fun watching Jon play with his quarry. Like a cat with a mouse, he was teasing Seth. Seth thought it was just some mature, adult fun. But there was a darker purpose, and Jon's rimming kept Seth on edge and ready to accept just about anything. 

"Of course boy," Jon said. He was rubbing his beard against Seth's hole, eliciting more squirms and moans. Seth reached down and grabbed his cock; the thick shaft was once more hard, and there was a bead of precum at the tip. Jon let Seth stroke his shaft a few times, before he reached out and grabbed his hand. "Not yet," Jon said. "Time for you to cum is later."

"Fuck. You're evil," Seth said. He struggled for a moment against Jon's relentless grip, before giving up. "Fucking evil."

"I know," Jon said. "Give him a bit more of the drink," he continued. I held the drink out under Seth's mouth again, and he took a big sip.

"That's Jon for you. He looks quiet and innocent," I said. "But he's evil. Darker than you'd expect." My own dick throbbed when I thought about our plans for Seth. Even though I had already shot my load in him, that one load was barely enough to do the deed. Seth needed more poz cum. More infected cum from me, more toxic seed from Jon, more dirty semen from Jean-Paul, and most of all, more deadly jizz from men he barely knew.

"I'm learning about him," Seth said.

I laughed. "If you only knew," I said quietly, barely loud enough for me to hear, much less Seth.

"You want a taste?" Jon asked. "Damn fine hole here." Jon was not just a talented rimmer. He was also a connoisseur of hole. If he said it was good, it was superb. I wasn't going to pass up a chance like this.

"Hell yeah," I said. I put the glasses on a nearby table, and knelt down behind Seth, next to Jon. "My turn," I said, gently pushing Jon away and exposing Seth's wet hole to the air. 

"All yours, boy," Jon said. He placed his hand on the back of my head, and gently pressed me into Seth's cheeks. I didn't bother with any foreplay, and went in for the kill. His hole just barely resisted, then gave up some of the precious semen that it had collected. I could taste the familiar taste of Jon's cum and JP's seed, plus my own. Even just a few hours into Seth's bareback explorations, he had a fine collection of seed. "See what I mean," Jon asked as I pressed my tongue into the boy's hole.

"Hell yeah," I said. "I could be here for hours." My tongue found another pocket of semen in Seth's hole. The combination of flavors was an intoxicating mixture of salt and illness, sugar and death. I wanted to lick it all up, but had to resist. The most important flavors, the taste of illness and death, had to remain inside Jon in order for them to do their dark deeds.

"I know," Jon said. "But I think there are other things that Seth wants more."

"Cock," Seth moaned. "More dick. More cum."

"You heard the boy," Jon said. "Gotta give him what he needs." 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 20
  • Downvote 1

I felt the most recent chapter *6.CAL* was rather long, less compelling than the previous ones; albeit well-written as before there were any fresh elements, any development to be found, just more of the same stuff. I missed feeding Seth some g or starting to smoke tina (instead of weed) would have been a step forward within the story.

I love the plot and I strongly hope the contents of the next chapter will propel the story to a new height !

• 2 weeks later...

7. Seth

"Fuck me," I moaned. Cal's tongue was pressing into me, and it wasn't enough. I needed something bigger inside of me, something more masculine, more potent, more alive. Even though I had barely been barebacking for twelve hours, and bottoming for less than a third of that time, there was a brutal compulsion that I could not control. I had seen porn movies before where the bottom seemed almost out of control, that their life and happiness were totally dependent on getting fucked and bred. Until now, I hadn't understood that need.

But now, this need was more than just understandable. It seemed like the natural state of things. I wanted men to put their cocks inside of me. I wanted them to fuck me. Most of all, I wanted them to breed me. The only measure of my worth was how many loads I could accumulate over the course of a day. "Fuck me. Please," I grunted, as Cal relentless licked my hole, teasing me with what could be.

"You want it, boy?" Jon asked. He was now standing beside me. I looked down; his thick daddy cock was hard again. There was a bead of pre-cum at the tip. It was a fluid that should have been released inside of me, not left to dissipate into thin air.

"Yes," I said. I tried not to sound too desperate, but every second without a dick inside of me was agony. Cal's tongue was good, but it wasn't Jon's tongue. Nor was it Jon's cock. "Fuck me." 

"Of course, boy," Jon said. He ran his hand down my torso, tracing out the muscles before following the line down to my cock. "Seems like you're pretty turned on by all of this?"

"Yeah," I said. "I am."

"That's good," Jon continued. "A young man like you should always be horny." He leaned in and kissed me. "A young man like you should always be getting fucked. Or fucking." He was right. Of course, he had the experience that came with age, but even I, still young, still barely a barebacker, knew that he was right. "Always," he said, as he moved behind me, and insinuated his cock into my crack. He was already hard and his dickhead pressed up against my hole.

"You want my hole?" I asked, arching my back. I tried my best to sound like this was my choice, but I failed. There were only two ways this could work out. The first was Jon fucking me and the second was me fucking Jon. Either way, a dick needed to be in a hole. "You want it?" I asked again, this time not even attempting to hide the need in my voice.

"I do. But I think you need it worse. Don't you, boy? Don't you need my cock?" 

"Please," I murmured and I rubbed my ass up and down along his shaft. "I need your cock."

"You need my load?" he asked. "Don't you need my load inside of you?"

"Please," I repeated. "I need your load." For a brief moment, the sex fog lifted, and I realized exactly what I had asked for. I had asked Jon for his load. He had told me he was positive, and I had just asked him to cum inside me. But, then I remembered. I had taken a drug earlier that day, and it no longer mattered. Sex was safe again, even when it was bareback. 

"Of course boy. Any time you want it, it's yours for the asking." Jon wrapped one arm around my chest. His dark hair contrasted with my light, smooth skin. It only emphasized the differences between us: maturity and youth, man and boy, poz and neg, and most of all in that moment, top and bottom. With his other hand, he reached down and aligned his cock with my hole. I pressed back, Jon pushed forward, and with barely any resistance, his cock re-entered my body. "Oh hell yes," he said. "That's a hot fucking hole."

"Feel all that cum up there?" Cal asked. "Feel it in that slutty hole?"

"Oh yeah," Jon grunted. He was pushing deeper into me, finding the well-used route into my body. "My load. Your load. Jean-Paul's load." He pulled out, just enough to distribute some of the accumulated semen along my hole. "He was born to take cock."

I could see the two of them just barely reflected in the glass of the window. Cal started to stroke his cock, and then he leaned in and kissed Jon. The two stayed lip-locked as Jon pushed his cock the rest of the way inside of me. "All the way," Jon said when he finally broke off the kiss.

In the reflection, Cal whispered something in Jon's ear. I could just barely hear it. "...potential to spread it," he ended, as he raised Jon's arm and buried his nose in the man's armpit. 

"Of course," Jon said, agreeing with whatever Cal had whispered. "He's born for this." Jon turned his attention back to me. "You've been dreaming of getting it raw, haven't you?"

"Yeah," I said. "Every time I jerk off." I took a deep breath. "I'm never going back to condoms." But it didn't matter. There were better ways to stay safe than a thick, impervious rubber sheath around what should be close, warm, and intimate.

"Don't be fooled," Cal said. "Every man wants to go raw. Every. Man."

"Well, of course the three of you do," I said. Jon was deep inside me now, slowly thrusting in and out of me. He was edging himself, pushing himself closer and closer to orgasm. I didn't mind his pace. I had already gotten his load once. This time, we could relax and enjoy the journey. Having him so close to me was important. I needed his body pressed against mine and his raw cock buried inside me was as close to a paradise as I would ever find. "i want you inside me raw."

"I know," Jon said. "It's good, isn't it?"

"Yeah," I said. Just as the weed was starting to taper off, the drink was hitting me. Both drugs were affecting my mind, each of them re-enforcing the other and pushing me towards a world where only pleasure mattered. "I love feeling you inside me," I said.

"Inside you raw," Jon murmured in response, gently pushing himself deeper into me. "Sex the way it was meant to be."

"And now it's safe," I said.

"Just a pill," Jon said. It was just a pill. Every day. And I wouldn't have to worry about men like Jon. I could enjoy them for what they were: beautiful, arousing, sexual creatures. All I had to do was remember to take a pill once a day. It would be easy. There wasn't much that would keep me from a quick pill, once a day. Especially given the peace of mind that it brought. "Just remember to take it tomorrow," he said. 

I twisted my head back to meet his lips. We kissed and his tongue probed my mouth. I was happy to have met Jon, and thankful that he was the first one to fuck me raw. We had talked so much about barebacking over the past few months, it seemed almost impossible that it was happening, and not just happening, but happening for the second time. Jon had been there for me so many times: validating my terrors of barebacking, but also reassuring me about the pleasures.

Luckily, the terrors were rapidly receding. Jon's raw cock felt amazing inside of me, and I was reveling in the freedom that raw sex was providing. Jon could pull out, but another man would quickly take his place. It could have been Cal, it could have been Jean-Paul. Or maybe it could be a stranger, someone totally unknown, yet eager to enjoy my hole. My cock throbbed, thinking about the possibilities. "I want you to cum in me again," I whispered to Jon.

There was so much I wanted to tell him: about how good he felt, about how glad I was that he was inside of me raw, about how badly I wanted another man inside of me, and about how I'd never defile myself again with latex. But for now, that short phrase would cover all those thoughts. "I want you to cum in me again," I repeated.

"Of course," Jon said. "I hate wasting cum. And you are such a worthy hole to shoot in." We had found a steady rhythm to our fucking, his cock sliding in and out of me, my hips forcing myself further on his shaft. "I can feel how hungry you are," he continued.

"I need your cum," I said. I was turning into one of the bottoms I saw in porn flicks, always getting fucked and always hungry for another load. A fifty load weekend no longer seemed like an insane quest; rather it felt like just a good start on the coming week. "I want more." 

"More?" Jon asked me. "You know that tomorrow is the day for you."

"Tomorrow?" I asked. It seemed like such a long way away. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to last that long. 

"Tomorrow is the party in your honor. How many do you want?"

"Loads? Or men?"

"Does it matter?" Cal chimed in. "I'm sure you can take it, no matter what it is."

"No," I said. "As many as I can get. Six? Seven? Eight?" I didn't want to seem greedy, but at the same time, I wanted everything I could get. This was my life now, a life of freedom and exploration, where sex was common and safe, and the last of my fears were fading away. 

"I think that can happen," Jon said. "Easily." 

"Hell," Cal said. "He'll get at least six loads tonight, if not more." He turned to me, kissed me, then whispered in my ear. "Fucking cumslut," he said. "Taking every load you can." He kissed me again. "Fucking jealous of you."

"Don't mind Cal," Jon said. "He's a greedy bottom." Earlier in the day, I wouldn't have understood that at all. But now it was far too easy to comprehend. The need for seed could be all-consuming. At least I had Jon's cock in my ass as I was contemplating this idea. If I had been alone, it would have driven me insane with desire. "But tonight, it's all for you."

"It is," Cal said. "I'm jealous, but I've had years to collect seed. You're still young. And innocent." The two men laughed at the comment; it was clear that they had spent a long time together and had developed a personal language. I wondered what meanings they were imputing to "young and innocent" and what I needed to be wary of.

But it wasn't time for philosophizing. It was time for fucking. Jon pulled nearly all the way out, then slammed back in. I pressed up against the window, momentarily terrified that it wouldn't be able to withstand the attack. But the window held up against my weight, my hole swallowed Jon's cock, and the world was right again. All that I needed was another load inside of me. "Cum in me," I grunted. "Please?"

"Of course," Jon said. "But I'm having too much fun doing this and I don't want to cum too soon." He pushed his dick back into me. This time I could feel the drip of pre-cum into my hole, lubricating me for the continued fuck. "Oh fuck yeah," he said. "So fucking good." His cock was stiff and long, and he was using it to the best advantage to slide in and out of my hole. I knew just how he felt: like a man, a man enjoying himself. It was good that he was using me like this. He deserved to feel good. 

"You don't have to stop," I said. "Fuck me as long as you want."

"Or as I need," Jon said. 

"Come on," Cal said. "Give the boy a break. Plenty of time this weekend. And I think dinner's almost ready."

"You're right," Jon said. He turned his attention back to me. "You want to be a greedy boy and get a load now? Or wait for after dinner?"

I leaned back on his cock. "Now," I said. "And then another one after."

"We'll have to see about that," Jon said. "But definitely one for you right now." He started to thrust his cock harder, forcing himself as deep as he could get. "That's just such a nice hole. So warm."

"So wet with cum," Cal said. He leaned in and kissed me. "Three loads up there," he said. "And you're going to get a fourth. Must feel great."

"Yeah," I said. "It feels fucking amazing." Jon had been fucking raw for years. He'd almost been fucking longer than I had been alive. I was jealous of all the men who had gotten his load before me. I wanted all of the loads, and didn't want to share. Jon continued to thrust in me, and I had to push back against him with all my strength. 

I looked out the window at the sun setting on the city-scoped below. I wondered if people could see me, naked, a hot older man pounding my ass. If they could see me, I wondered what they thought. I wondered if they knew how badly I had wanted exactly this, and how many nights I had jerked off fantasizing about a man fucking me raw.

Cal has been reading my mind. "If the light's on, yeah, people can see in." I tried to step back, but was quickly reminded that right behind me was Jon and his hard dick. It jammed another quarter inch inside of me. In any other context, it was barely anything at all. But in my tender hole, it felt like several times that. 

"Oh, fuck yes," Jon said. I was now truly impaled on his cock. If he came, his load would go straight into my gut. It wouldn't be long before my body absorbed the semen and a part of Jon would be permanently a part of me. I might be just another hole to fuck for Jon, but he'd always be the first guy that came in me. I wanted to treasure the memory of that load. "Oh hell yes," Jon grunted again, slamming his cock into my hole.

He gasped. "Oh Fuck," he moaned, and his cock throbbed. There was an explosion of warmth in my body that I knew was his cum. Jon had cum a second time inside of me, and I was barely satisfied. I clenched my ass, milking out every drop of his precious semen. "Oh yeah. Milk out that cum." He pulled out, then pressed back into me. "Every drop." Another jet of jizz shot into my body and with it, another wave of pleasure washed over me. Having a man truly cum in me was still a new sensation. It had happened many times with a rubber, but bareback was still utterly new. I didn't yet have the words to explain the sensations.

"It's good," Jon continued. "It's so good." His body was pressed up against mine, his sweaty, hairy chest pinned against my back. "Cumming inside you," he grunted, as more cum leaked out of his cock and into me. 

"Another load?" a new voice said. I turned my head as best I could, and barely saw JP framed in a doorway.

"Yeah," Cal said. "Number four for our new boy." 

"Well, if we're going to get loads five through ten into him, you're going to need some food. Dinner's ready." Cal, not deeply fitted together like Jon and I, bounded over to Jean-Paul. He gave the older man a deep kiss, as the man's right hand disappeared into Cal's sweatpants, cupping and squeezing his ass. Cal said something, but he was too far away for me to hear it. 

"We should join them," Jon said. His cock was starting to soften inside of me. "Tonight, I can sleep with my dick inside you." My dick throbbed at the possibility of having Kevin all night. Things that were too hard to pull off with rubbers suddenly became possible bareback. There were so few negatives with barebacking and so many positives. I could fall asleep with a cock inside me. Getting double-fucked no longer seemed so scary. I could have three hung men in a row pound my hole multiple times. Finally, I could feel so close with the man I was having sex with. The only real negative was AIDS, and that wasn't a problem any more.

Jon pulled himself out of me, and it jerked me back to reality. "It's easy to get lost," Jon said. "I've been there. Need something to keep you grounded." He pulled me close with an arm wrapped around my waist. "Pull up your sweats, and let's get some food."

Dinner was perfect JP had made a salad, pork chops and some grilled cauliflower. It was just enough food to leave me satisfied without feeling full. "What's for dessert?" Cal asked, after JP had re-filled our wine glasses, and Jon had passed around a freshly packed bong. The alcohol and weed were making me feel warm and lazy; I wanted to get naked, curl up with one of the naked 

"Well, I didn't make anything," JP said. "But I know two boys who could use a cream filling." He was staring at me. "I know Jon got another round with you. My turn now." It could have been a question, but it wasn't. He was asserting what was his, and daring me to contradict him. He didn't need to bother. As soon as he mentioned it, my hole started to twitch in anticipation. 

"You want to take care of Seth?" Jon asked. "I've already had seconds. And I think Cal is feeling left out of the fun." I glanced at Cal, seated across from me. He started to smile.

"Finally," Cal said.

"Well," Jean-Paul continued. "It sounds like we know what we want. Shall we head back to the bedroom?"

"Sure," Jon said. "We'll worry about the dishes later." He stood up, and took Cal's hand. They headed out of the dining room towards the bedroom, leaving me alone with Jean-Paul. 

"How are you doing," he asked me, standing up and offering me his hand.

"Good," I said. "Really good." I was definitely feeling the wine and the weed, but in a good way. It took the edge off and removed some inhibitions. JP pulled me close to him; pressed up against his warm body, I could smell the accumulated sweat, lube, and hint of cum from our earlier fucking. I leaned in to kiss him; he accepted my tongue readily.

"I want to get back in you," he said. "Feel all those loads up your hole."

"I want you inside me. I want you to cum in me again." Through our sweatpants, I could feel his cock growing hard. Even soft, it was thick and heavy; hard, it was almost a monster. It was only the beginning of the weekend, and I wondered if I could take two more days of being fucking by dicks like this. But that was something to think about later. For now, I just wanted his cock back inside me. "Fuck me."

"Hungry boy," JP said. He grabbed the bong off the table and handed it to me. "Do another hit for me. I want to see what you do when you're stoned." 

"Are you?" I asked.

"After you," he said. I took the hint, and held the lighter by the bowl. I took a big hit, enjoying the sound of the smoke bubbling through the water. I held the hit as I handed the bong to JP. He followed my lead, and did another hit. We exhaled simultaneously, our bodies briefly hidden by the smoke. "Ready?" he asked.

"Hell yeah," I said. He pulled me close, and pushed down my sweat pants, leaving me naked. My cock was sticking out, hard and erect, and my ass was exposed, ready for a man to penetrate it. "My turn," I said, and pulled his sweats down. He was wearing a jockstrap underneath them, the mesh fabric straining to contain his manhood. I ran my hand over the pouch. His cock was like a snake cornered, twitching and trembling, trying to escape from its constraints.

"You want that, don't you?" 

"Yeah," I said. "I do."

"You want to do it here? Or in the bedroom?"

"Your choice," I said. All I cared about was when I got it; at this point, I would have bent over on a street corner if I thought it meant getting dick sooner. 

"Bedroom," he said. "Gotta keep tabs on Cal and Jon, before they get too crazy." I wondered what Jon and Cal might be doing that the four of us had not already done. "Come on," he said. He walked out of the dining room, taking off his jock strap and letting it fall to the floor. His ass was thick and muscular. I hadn't cum since this morning, and my cock needed relief just as badly as JP's did. I wanted to bury my dick deep inside JP and feel his warm hole wrap itself around my tool. Of course, I also wanted to shoot my load into him as well.

I followed him into the bedroom. Cal and Jon were on the bed already, Cal's legs spread and up in the air and Jon already inside of him. The two of them had their arms wrapped around each other, and were whispering to each other. JP and I were far enough away that it was an indistinct murmur. "Guess we're on the couch," JP said, motioning me towards a black leather couch. It was at an angle to the bed, arranged so that we could watch the two men on the bed, or look out the window at the sunset. 

JP sat down on the couch, his erect shaft sticking straight up. "Come here boy," he said to me. I straddled him and pushed my ass back against his dick. "You want it?" he asked. I was facing him, staring into his brown eyes and studying his grey-flecked stubble. He was at that indeterminate age of "older:" perhaps early forties, maybe even a well-preserved sixties. But age didn't matter here; the only thing that did matter was his cock. It was nuzzled up against my hole, waiting to penetrate me. "Ready?" he asked.

He didn't need to do any explanation of what he meant by that. We both had the same goal. "Yeah," I said.

"Good." He put a hand on my waist, and reached around to guide his cock into my hole. His cockhead slid in, almost too easily. It was the fifth time I had gotten fucked that evening, and my hole was relaxed and ready. "Oh yeah," he said, as the head disappeared into my body. "Fucking nice hole. Fucking nice spermy hole."

"Oh god," I moaned, feeling his manhood press into my body. "Oh fuck yes,"

"Give him what he needs," Jon called out, hearing my grunts and moans. "You know he can handle it."

"Ignore him," JP said. He craned his neck, I leaned in, and we kissed. His stubble was rough against my face, but that was the way it should be. There was no mistaking he was a man as his thick cock pushed into me; the stubble only re-enforced that. "What do you need? What do you want?"

"Your cock," I said. 

"Yes, boy?" he replied. He was laying claim to me, that much was clear from his tone, and it made me happy. I had always tried to control my fantasies. I had read so much on the internet: from groups to barebacking, from partying to leather, from bondage to role play, what turned me seemed limitless. I had been raised to be a good boy, and between the barebacking, the wine, and the pot, that short lifetime of indoctrination was quickly fading away. To be his boy, his personal toy seemed like the best thing I could do at the moment. "What else?"

"Your load," I continued. He kissed me again, working his way down my face, throat, and finally reaching my smooth chest.

"What else?"

"Jon's cum." This time he didn't have to say a word. He just lifted his eyebrow, and I knew he expected more from me. "Cal's cum."

"And?"

"Anyone's cum." He smiled at me. Admitting I would take anyone's cum was a small price to pay. I would do anything to see that smile again.

"That's my boy," he said, and kissed me gently. As soon as he broke off the kiss, he slammed his cock into me. "Cumhole," he said, as my body shook from the impact. He kissed me again. "Just how I like them. Innocent on the outside, perverted on the inside." 

"I try," I said. Jean-Paul's raw cock was remorselessly thrusting into me. That was the fundamental perversion of the night: I was letting another man bareback me. There seemed to be nothing more perverted or anything more transgressive than the simple act of two men having sex the way it had always been. The condom had so quickly become an inevitable part of sex that we, as men, had forgotten how unnatural it was. 

But, at the same time, until very recently, the condom was critical. Jon had told me that the entire family, Jon, Jean-Paul, and Cal, were all HIV-positive. "How long for you?" I asked, between bouncing up and down on JP's shaft. "I mean, being..." I hesitated. It was not my place to ask this deeply personal question. But, JP had his cock buried in my ass and was dripping pre-cum into me. There was not much that seemed to be off-limits between the two of us.

"Poz?" JP asked. He pushed me down on to his cock, reminding me exactly who was fucking whom.

"Yeah," I said. "When did you get it?"

"Well. I found out twenty years ago. August 10th."

"You remember?"

"Some dates you never forget."

"Do you know how you got it?" I asked. Once more, I wondered if I was getting too personal. But there was still the unmistakable presence of JP's manhood in my gut, leaking the virus he had acquired so many years ago into me. It didn't matter now; I was protected. But I was still curious. 

"I was younger. Lost. I had broken up with my college boyfriend, ten years after we had moved in together." He stared at me for a moment. "You want to hear the ramblings of an old man?"

"Yeah," I said. It was the honest answer. I did want to hear his story. "Fucking hot older man. DILF." 

"Thanks. Anyway. I was lost after that. Started going to circuit parties. All-night, drug-fueled dance parties, a sea of almost naked, muscle men. Hooking up with the men I met there. It was all about living in the moment, giving ourselves over to pleasure. We knew the risks, but condoms were too much trouble."

His gaze lost focus as the memories of those years hit him. At first, it was hard for me to tell if the memories were good ones or bad ones. But then, I felt his dick push deeper into me, lubricated by the steady drip of his pre-cum. "And?" I asked.

"Two weeks after a party in Palm Springs, got really sick. Was in the hospital for a few days. They did the blood test, and found out why I was sick."

"HIV?"

"Exactly. I want to say finding out gave me the kick to make my life better. But it didn't. Not by a long shot. It made it worse. More parties. More drugs. More men. And now I no longer had to worry about catching anything. So more unsafe sex."

"What about now?" Jean-Paul seemed so adult, so in control of his life that it was hard for me to imagine that he was once an out-of-control party boy. "I mean, it's not what you are now is it?"

"Well. I'm a lot better now. There's still the occasional bit of fun." He pushed his cock into me; I was clearly the bit of fun for the night. "It wasn't until I met Jon that I really started to clean up and calm down. But that was nearly four years later."

I kissed him. It was hard to think of anything else I could do in that moment to get closer to him. My body was pressed against his, my tongue was in his mouth, and his cock was in my gut. My cock was hard as a rock, thinking about everything he had done and the experiences I wanted to share with him. "Any regrets?"

"About my life?" he asked. I nodded. "No. Can't have regrets. There's no opportunity to go back and fix things." This time he kissed me. We didn't have to say anything; even as young and innocent as I was, I intuitively understood what he was telling me. "But it's a lot easier now. You've got PrEP, and don't have to be afraid of the freedom." There was another pause. In the background, I could hear Cal and Jon fucking. "You?" he started. "Are you scared at all?"

"Yeah," I said. "I was. I barely fucked until college. And even though I fantasized about barebacking, I didn't dare do it until today."

"You trust it?"

"Of course," I said. "It works. I read a lot about it, before I started." The first time I heard about it, it seemed too good to be true. A pill that would protect me. "And Jon told me a lot about it as well." 

JP grinned. "And I get to reap the benefits of it. You're a real barebacker now."

"Yeah. I am. Not going back either."

"That's what I like to hear from a man. Any other kinks you want to explore?" 

"Well, uh," I stumbled. I knew I shouldn't be ashamed of what turned me on, but I blushed when I thought about the porn I had downloaded and all of the freaky stuff I had jerked off and shot my load to. Besides barebacking, there was one thing that reliably got me off. "Yeah. There is."

"Yes?" JP asked, arching his eyebrow.

"But, um, well." I stopped again. I wondered what JP would say. I hadn't even talk about this with Jon, much less the husband I had only met a few hours earlier. "I always get off to bondage movies." As I said it, I hadn't realized how fast my heart was racing.

"Bondage?" he asked. There was a hint of tension in his voice. He was playing his cards close to his chest; it was hard to tell if it was excitement or condemnation. "You mean, like rope and restraints?"

"Yeah," I said. "It's just, just the way I am."

"No," he said. "It's cool. Better, it's very cool." He leaned in, the smile on his face was conspiratorial. "Jon and Cal. Doesn't do anything for them. But me. Nothing gets me harder than tying up a boy." 

In my gut, it was hard to tell if the feelings were from excitement, or the white shaft of marble that was JP's cock slamming into me. "I've never done it before though," I said, scared that telling him the truth would turn him off.

"Doesn't matter. We can go slow." He closed his eyes, slammed his cock into me, and let out a gusher of pre-cum. "The thought of you. Rope around your body. Tethered down. Straining against the shackles, but ultimately powerless. Fuck!" He pulled his cock out, then slammed it into me. "I want to do that. To you. With you." He opened his eyes and stared at me.

My hand went to my dick, almost involuntarily. I was barebacking with a hot older man. A dirty old man who wanted to tie me up. A man who wanted to tie me up, and fuck me. It was too many jerk-off fantasies colliding into reality, and my cock was dripping precum. "You like that boy?"

"Fuck yeah," I said. I was jacking my cock furiously now, at least two strokes for every stroke of JP's stiff cock. 

"You'd let me tie you up?" I nodded. "Make you totally helpless?" I nodded again. "You know, I could do anything I wanted to you."

I nodded once more. "I know." I was not the only one edging ever closer to orgasm thinking about the possibilities. "Anything you wanted." His cock was deep in me. "I've already let you cum in me." Things slowed down for me. I could feel every tiny movement of his cock, even the faint throb of his heartbeat.

"I know," he said. His cock penetrated a millimeter deeper into me. It hardly made a difference, but in the moment, it mattered. He was inside of me. Dripping in me. "I want to cum in you again." Pressed against my ass, I could feel his balls, full and heavy with cum. They pulled in to his body, getting ready for the impending orgasm. "Fill you with my load."

"Do it," I said. "Fill me with your poz load." That needed to be said. As soon as I said it, time flipped. In less than the blink of an eye, JP had grabbed my hands, pulled them off my cock, slammed his own shaft far into my body, and for an agonizing moment, the world stopped. "Cum in me." 

"Fuck," he said, and a spurt of cum slammed down the length of his cock, directly into my body. It was quickly followed by a second one, and then a third. "Fuck," he said, before giving me a kiss, and shooting a fourth load of his dirty cum in me. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 16
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...