Slow Night But Finally One Load

iwantitall

Went to my local nude bar again last night, it was a quiet night and started off slowly. My ass was begging for some loads but nothing seemed to be forthcoming. There was a lot of group action, first at the sling, where I got one cock up my ass, but he put on a condom. I let him fuck me for a while but if there is no prospect of feeling a warm load inside me I lose interest. So then I went to the double bed next to the sling, where I got another nice big cock from a really toned guy up my ass, but again he put on a condom. So I went to the bar and had a few drinks, also a bodyshot from the very cute bodyshot guy. That's all he does, walks around offering bodyshots. I asked him if I could take it in the foreskin, which he agreed to happily, so I had quite a few sips from his very nice foreskin. He has a very small cock, but he is a real grower, when he gets hard you can't believe it's the same tiny cock! But nothing more happened, he got hard and moved along to some other guys who also wanted a go. Went walking at the back again, joined some group fun again, again a cock with a condom up my ass. It was getting boring. Into the doubled bed room, where one guy let me suck him and he was into water sports, so he pissed on me quite a lot, in the mouth and over the face. He fucked me bare, for a long time, but he never came. Then a hunk of a guy came in, strong body, as I was sucking the first guy the second one fucked me, but again with a condom! Back to the bar, more wine, it was getting very late. I thought just before leaving I would take one more walk, and this was the one, finally! As I entered the dark room area there was a handsome guy with a strong body and a stubbly beard standing at the entrance. He wasn't hard but I started playing with his soft cock and he got hard within seconds. Rock hard. I pulled him into a room with a bed where I offered my ass and he didn't wait. He was very eager and very horny and very hard. He was uncut, and his cock was strong and long. I could really feel him inside me. It was hot, we really connected, there was a lot of sweat and grabbing and holding and thrusting and feeling his rock hard cock throbbing inside me. I worked his cock, he let me ride him, he turned me around and fucked me from behind. He was getting close and then he came, a lot of warm, juicy cum up my ass. He stayed inside until he had cum completely, and when he pulled out he let me lick him clean also. Then he  was gone. This was a bit wham bam thank you mam, but I loved it, I was really waiting for that. I returned to the bar and had another drink, leaving his cum inside me. Only about two hours later when I came home I pushed it out, and boy was it a lot! So a long, rather boring night eventually turned out really well.