The Hunt     (Epilogue Part 3)

Steven returned to his seat at the bar.
He was dressing himself up and closed his belt in front of me.

“Seems like you have been successful pal” I high5ed him.

Tell me about it, did the little bitch give you any shit talk?
Steven told me about Jason’s attempt to get fucked with a condom and he explained how he mind fucked him, to get his poz sting in the end.
And what a POZ sting that was. Steven had never been eaten one pill against AIDS. Jason just took an enormous virus load.

I laughed loudly.

Then he told me about the opportunity to feed him with more POZ cum, since he told Steven he would willingly help my other fuck

mates to empty their balls into him.
This gave me a whole new range of destruction.
I just had to find the right guy and connect it to the right story.

“Well, I think it is my turn to mash your toxic seed with mine and fuck it deeper into this useless hole”
I took a sip of my beer and grabbed my crotch.
“Go for it man” Steven hailed me and so I went to the toilets to get rid of my toxic cum.

I arrived at the stalls about 15 minutes later and I saw Jason heavily engaged with two bikers….

Interlude

After Steven left the toilet and left the stall door wide open and Jason facing the wall and waiting for the Scorpion to arrive,

those two bikers entered to toilets.

They saw the bitch dripping from his ass cunt and of course they didn’t actually send Jason flowers before mounting him.

When they saw the bitch waiting in a fuck position, they knew this was the chance to actually fuck the shit out of a willing boy whore.
Jason yelped when the two guys entered the stall.
“Waiting for dicks lady?” one of the bikers approached Jason and pressed him against a wall.
“No” he screamed. “Let me go…. Help!”
“Heeeeel….” he screamed, but one of the bikers sealed his mouth with one of his huge hands and sneered, if he screamed one more time,

they would beat him senseless and take ‘their pal’ away to a more quiet place in the woods.

“Understood?” he asked.

Jason nodded.

“Please guys…. this is just a misunderstanding. I am waiting for a guy who will be here any minute to get fucked by him” he explained.

“Well, what are we waiting for then?” they easily told him, they needed not more than five minutes to blow their load, if he would cooperate.

Jason looked around desperately. He heard from the other stalls grunting, but no one seemed to care that he was going to be raped.
Both bikers saw in Jason’s face the next attempt to call for help.
He received a slap to his face before he even opened his mouth. Tears were falling from his face, but he didn’t make a noise.

“Turn to the wall and just let us shoot our loads into you and we are gone”

He tried to explain that he was only waiting for someone to meet this, and only this guy for a fuck.
Both bikers looked at the streaks of dried seed, which were still visible running down from his hole downwards to his legs.
They laughed loudly and the first biker opened just his stall and penetrated the fuck toy unceremoniously.
The other guy was thinking about letting the blonde twink suck him, but he his mind was set for a tight ass.
So he waited patiently.

End of Interlude

That was the moment, when I entered the toilet and saw Jason being manhandled.

The second biker nodded to the Scorpion and told me I could have a go, after his mate has finished the bitch and then it was his turn.
I started groping my bulge.
This was hot, within a short while Jason had turned from a faithful guy to a cock taking bitch.
The first biker grunted and fired his load into Jason. The twink was still sobbing, while the second biker just entered him,

the same way as the first did.
He didn’t even care to undress. He simply opened his stall and rammed his cock deep onto Jason’s snatch.

Jason was not aware that I was already here, watching the whole scene.

I observed Jason getting abused by the second hunk.

Both guys were a bit drunk. Maybe this was the explanation why neither of them lasted very long.
After the second guy trolled away I entered the stall.

Jason was still standing there with his face to the wall, while a new stream of cum was leaking out of his abused ass.

“Having fun as far as I can see” I said and sounded disappointed.
Jason twirled around and fell into my arms.
He told me he was raped a moment ago.
But I answered him that it looked quite different in my eyes.
I didn’t see him fight, I didn’t hear him scream.
“You know, and I was starting to feel something for you, and now I see you are just a cock slurping fuck” I stared at him.

I wanted my chance to fuck him at least a last time, but I needed some reaction of him.
He begged me to believe him. He had waited just for me.
I looked at him in disbelieve.

“And I was so horny for your ass” I appeared to be extremely unhappy.
“If you want to enter me, you can still do that” he blabbered and turned around sticking his ass out to me.
I told him I was not sure.
Slowly I opened my pants and took my nine incher out.
“You think I should use the cum of both bikers as lube to fuck your useless ass hard?
‘Yes…. yes…. yes….’ Jason urged me.

He stretched his hands out behind his back and tried to find my cock. He wanted to stroke it.
“Then lead me into your cunt and put me in” I ordered him.
He showed me his slut hole and I was easily entering him, with all this lube inside his hole and

of course being the third dick tonight did also take its toll.

“You know, that you are a slut, isn’t it so?” I whispered in his ear.
“You take all the dicks you can get, why don’t you go all the way and accept the fact, that you are a cumdigging whore”

I asked him with a low voice.

He grunted while I was fucking him mercilessly.

Behind us there were two other guy jacking off slowly, while I pounded the little whore’s bottom.

“If you would be brave to accept your role, then you would have more fun in your life and you would be free”

“What should I do?” he whispered back.

“Do you want to be free? Do you want me to take care of you?” I asked him monotone.

He nodded ‘yes’

“Accept the fact that you are a cumdump. Look how many times you have been fucked today. Do you want to continue?

There are two other guys waiting.”
I stabbed my cock harder into his cunt.

“I am scared” he admitted.

“If you are scared of freedom, you will be afraid forever” I answered.
“If you are scared of POZ guys, you accepted the seed of those two bikers. I think they were poz (which I actually didn’t know,

but it was highly possible)”

Jason stiffened and it was a beautiful feeling to break him up inside his cunt in this special moment.

“Come one… do you want another bare dick in your slutty cunt” I asked him again.
I bit his neck and I heard a softly ‘yes’
This brought me over the edge. I pumped my POZ cum into his pussy for the second time but it felt even better, than the first time.

I pulled out with a loud moan.

I turned around and proudly presented my dick to the two hunks. They were still jacking off.

“This bitch takes only bare cocks. Who want to mount him next?”

One guy turned around and left the toilets the other approached us.
“Are you POZ?” I asked loudly.
He answered ‘yes’

I let him pass and heard Jason sob.

I asked the guy if he took medication already.
He told us ‘Nope’. He was highly toxic.

My cock started to stir again.

There was a queue already forming. I took care, that only POZ dicks with no medications were allowed to mount Jason.

He took 9 dicks before he couldn’t take anymore.

I looked at him and Jason smiled weakly.

“Let’s go” I ordered him.
“Where to…. ?” he asked me and looked like a puppy.
“To my flat…. I will take care of you, like I promised.”

I grinned at him and for the first time I could look into his eyes and forget about my past.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 17

Sorry guys....

someone edited my whole story (The Hitch-Hiker)
I guess in order to help and make it more fun or give it a better style.

It felt a bit odd reading my story, with totally different words. Pretty much the

same idea, but still not the way it developed in my head.

So I descided, I will retire from writing and posting stories at 'breeding.zone'.

I will just enjoy to read, like so many others...

Thanks for your support, before the editing started. It was encouraging, and I enjoyed

to entertain you.

S.

Very sad to hear. Shocked the editing would happen too to such an extent....it was also very noticeable. Your style and spelling us better than the editor's.

Good luck with everything. Hopefully you'll write again someday.

I don't get it. Why would someone edit your story? Was it a moderator that took out something he thought didn't belong? Usually they just move the story. Who was it and why?

I'm sorry this happened. Your stories are very hot, entertaining, and have a nice flow. Part of me wants you to give whoever did it the finger and write more. Though I also understand your frustration. It just sucks you won't be writing anymore.

Nah -  although it would be nice, if a editing would actually be forced to show who did it.... and probably should

give a reason why he did it.

But like I said on another post. I don't think the guy had something against the story itself. He just wanted to make it look

more professional by using a wider range of words and connecting the different sentences.

Which would be okay... if I acknowledged it.

And I actually thought about it.... but it should work the other way.... I write it, send it to my editor *lol* and he sends it back.

Then I agree or don't agree..... and if I agree.... I post it. And it just wasn't that way.

So I feel like it is not okay how it happened. I know this is not art or something, but still - I made the effort and it shouldn't be valued less,

just because the language or the grammar is not 100 % perfect

In the end everybody got the drift and I think some of you guys got off while reading my stories. ;)

• Upvote 3

Sorry guys....

someone edited my whole story (The Hitch-Hiker)

I guess in order to help and make it more fun or give it a better style.

It felt a bit odd reading my story, with totally different words. Pretty much the

same idea, but still not the way it developed in my head.

So I descided, I will retire from writing and posting stories at 'breeding.zone'.

I will just enjoy to read, like so many others...

Thanks for your support, before the editing started. It was encouraging, and I enjoyed

to entertain you.

S.

Do you plan to post stories elsewhere? If so, I'd love to know where so I can continue to read your work.

The Hunt – A New Destination (Part 1)

I helped Jason to his feet.
He was shaking but kept on smiling at me.
My hand was running down his spine and after reaching his smooth butt I entered his hole with my fingers.

He wasn’t exactly tight at this moment and I poked another finger deep into his opening.
Slowly I withdrew them and led them to his mouth.

“Lick them. Lap away the cum” I said while I pushed my fingers into his mouth.

For a second he seemed to be appaled, but then he looked into my eyes and he opened his mouth willingly sucking my fingers clean.

I left the stall and Jason followed me back to the bar.
Steven was still sitting there and watching the other cute guys talking to each other or french kissing openly.

“Ah – finally back? You had a ball as far as I heard” he winked at Jason.

I told Jason to sit down but shoved him towards the floor.
He looked confused but I kicked him in front of my seat and told him to rest his back against the bar

and to face my crotch.

“Give me a good massage, while I enjoy the evening with my pal” I said.

Jason didn’t hesitate and started kneading my jeans bulge.
I spread my legs to give him a better opportunity to massage my poisonous spike.
Steven was looking down at Jason and wished his would get the same treatment so I looked down to my puppy and

ordered him to move a bit to the side of Steven’s crotch. Jason looked at me but didn’t move his cunt closer to this good

friend of mine and so I kicked him a bit to his side with my boots and told him to move his body more aggressively.

He yelped a bit but understood the hint and so he was sitting merely between me and my mate massaging our

crotches while we chatted along.

Both of us were getting hard again and I could read Steven’s mind.
“You like the aftermath?” I asked him and nodded to Jason.

Steven approved.

“Of course I love how this insatiable slut works with his hands, although it would be hot if he would suck us here….

at the bar. No one is taking notice anyway, since we are at a dead end of the bar” Steven talked to me in almost a chatty tone.

“Yeah – Jason…. why don’t you suck on Steven’s cock again. Look how you made him hard, and only with the magic of your hands.” I chuckled.

The cute guy nodded and slithered right in front of Steven’s bulge and opened the buttons fast. I saw a slimy trail, leading to Jason’s new squatting position.
He was still leaking toxic cum from his abused ass.

I enjoyed watching Jason getting skull fucked while we were talking about the good old times.
We ordered another round of drinks – only for the two of us of course.
Jason wouldn’t surely mind. He was busy giving a blow job anyway.

He was sucking Steven like a pro. He used his hands jacking him off while his mouth engulfed first the head of his cock and

then swallowing the whole dick.
He made cute choking sounds but no one was paying attention to the three of us.

I opened my jeans again and while my cock was finally free I said to Jason he should start giving my cock a massage with his

right hand and while he sucked Steven’s cock greedily, he stroked my dick to full hardness.

“You were right. He truly is something special” and Steven winked at me.
“He truly is…..” I replied and looked down to Jason.

Steven looked at me puzzled and put his hand down to Jason’s head.

“Let him finish the job. He is eager to learn. Right?” I asked Jason.
Jason smiled at me with the dick in his mouth and he looked cute that way.

We laughed wholeheartedly while Jason kept on focusing to empty Steven’s balls.

All the way he never forgot to stroke my dick. He concentrated on giving a great blow job to

Steven but he also knew that he had to satisfy me.
While we still talked to each other I saw Steven’s face finale froze and he closed his eyes.

Jason started to moan a second later and then he started gulping.

“Not a drop. Don’t waste any of my precious cum. Swallow it all” Steven panted.

We told Jason to keep the cock in his mouth. He was supposed to use his tongue to clean Steven’s cock head nicely.

We wanted the head clean and shiny.

Steven relaxed visibly.

“Good job, boy…. good job“, Jason was praised.

Although Steven had emptied his balls into Jason’s gullet he was still hard, that was mostly because

Jason was still stroking his dick.

“Sorry guys, that was great, but I really need to take a piss now” and with that Steven wanted to close his jeans.

“Why don’t you take your piss here?” I asked Steven.
“We got Jason here. I am sure he wouldn’t mind being our toilet. Would you?” and with that the ball was in Jason’s court.
Jason looked utterly shocked. He told us he never tasted piss before and that he wouldn’t rather like to be our toilet.
Steven gazed at me and I looked at Jason.

“Listen punk”. I lowered myself to him in my seating position. “
When I tell you to drink our piss, then you ask which hose you supposed to empty first and now get your fucking lips

on my friends cock and start drinking”.
I punched him to his chest and he yelped.

“Don’t spill any” I warned him.

“Hey don’t worry puppy” Steven said and Jason saw a ray of hope, that Steven would accept his plea and would go for the real toilets.

“I will piss slowly into you. Just make sure to seal your lips around my cockhead and concentrate to swallow sip for sip.”

he grinned and took a good grip of Jason’s hair and pulled his face towards his crotch.

Steven talked to me and I wouldn’t have known that he actually started pissing into Jason, if the little one wouldn’t moan once in a while,

followed by the sound of gulping.
I moved around Steven’s seat, after buttoning up, to shield him from prying eyes.

I wanted to give my friend some privacy while he was emptying his piss slowly into Jason’s belly.

And I knew we could be kicked out of the bar by abusing a guy as a toilet in public.
From time to time Jason withdrew his mouth from the cock, but he never lost a drop.

He just needed time to breathe and to wipe away the tears from his face and we allowed him for 10 seconds this withdrawal,

but Steven also made sure he had to finish this job also.

After around 7 minutes Jason finally made it. He had swallowed at least one liter of dark and aromatic piss.

“Now it is my turn. Shield me up” I said to Steven while we switched places. I enjoyed the feeling of power over the young guy.

“Without hands…. see?” I said and crossed my arms behind my head, enjoying the action.

Jason sighed sadly but wasn’t complaining anymore. He reopened my jeans again and got a grip of my still hard cock.

His mouth engulfed my cock head and I almost started immediately to splash out my stinking piss into his unwilling mouth.

I shot my piss into Jason's gullet, in waves of high speed.
Jason still made the gulping sounds, but he didn’t moan desperately anymore.

He was a quick learner and I would help him learn his lessons, step by step.

Steven got so aroused by Jason’s humiliation.
His leather jeans bulged out immensely again. I looked at him and nodded to Jason.

“Get him to the stalls if you need to release another shot into this slut” I suggested.

“No” Jason disputed this idea.

“What?” It was almost like I wasn’t hearing right.

“What’s the matter with you now, you dirty poz slut? I think you really want to make me mad, you cock ditch”
“No…. it is just” Jason signaled me to come closer and so I did.
“It is because I don’t want to endanger him.” he said softly.
“He said he was safe and since I accepted poz cum today I am scared I could infect you or Steven,

if it wasn’t for that, I would gladly accept him.” he added and tried to sound enthusiastically.

Steven and I laughed out loud.

“Silly cumdump.” I said caringly.
“This is not possible… Didn’t you know, only cunts get infected? If you are a stud like we are,

you are not capable of catching the bug – that’s a fact!” I lied to Jason.
“Really?” Jason asked us quizzically.
“Yeah” Steven said groping his bulge und hauling Jason upwards.

He wanted to shoot another poz load into that twink badly.
“Yeah” I insisted and encouraged him to accept any stud without the fear of converting him”.

“So let’s go…. let’s go!” Steven barked.

“Poz him up good” I whispered to my mate and I told him he should repeat the trick with the used condoms again.
Steven grinned and answered he was out of lube anyway.

Jason was directed to the stalls again and while they left the bar,

Steven announced another fuck event for this newly bred poz cunt.
The other twinks assembled gasped in astonishment and at least 7 studs left their seats or tables to follow

the doomed guy into the darkroom area.

They all saw the chance to shoot more of their toxic loads into the handsome young guy.

This was just the beginning for Jason’s new destination.

Edited by Scorpion
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 9

Thx guys....

I started a new thread.... there I will continue the Hunt.

Sadly enough I wrote it at 3 am and I was sort of tired already. This means, although the story is titled .... a new destination, I

accidently named the thread .... a new direction.

Oh well.... mistaked happen.... hope you enjoy it anyway and hit the 'like' button please - if you like it....

• Upvote 2