• Moderators

Scorpion,

I added links between the two threads so people will always be able to find them. 

If you want the title of the thread changed (and this applies to anyone on any thread they start), just hit "Report" on the thread and request that it be changed. One of the moderators will do that for you. 

Sorry guys....

someone edited my whole story (The Hitch-Hiker)

I guess in order to help and make it more fun or give it a better style.

It felt a bit odd reading my story, with totally different words. 

This has been a really hot story, Scorpion!

I feel kinda sad, though, that I never got to read your story in your own words before it was edited.

The same thing has happened to me, on a post I made in 'Your Last Load' section. Without asking, they took the words from my real-life experience, told in my own voice, and have turned it into a sanitised, story-book piece of crap.

Whoever is doing this should stop. Moderators - please find out who is doing this. It's really disrespectful and kind of a bit creepy, especially in my case when it relates to a real experience, not a fantasy...

Anyway, digression over, and again, great story Scorpion

Edited by bb-brojack