The Hunt (Part 7 - Final Part)

I looked down at Jason.

He was in a world of his own.

He got himself flying with lots of poppers and enjoying the steady rhythm of my cock hammering his tight hole.

I pulled my dick almost all the way out just to slam it back into his hungry pussy.
I wanted to demolish his cunt. So I chose a different angle all the time to approach him with my toxic bat.

Jason moaned loudly.

“Fuck me harder” he said.
“Give it to me good” I heard….

All of a sudden my mind played this trick to me, which I have grown accustomed to….

“Give it to me good” I said….

20 years ago, it was me who was laying in a leather sling.

I went to a gay club for the first time in my life, curious to get some action.
I had my coming out in front of my parents a couple of days before. They were understanding and cared about me. They wanted me to be happy and healthy. So they urged me to be careful. Right….

And then I went into this club and chose a guy, who was so appealing to me.

It was a daddy type, with clear blue eyes.

He was talking to me friendly.
He touched me - from time to time, which gave me goose bumps all over my body.

He flashed a cheeky smile, whenever I told him how unexperienced I was.

Yes – it was just like Mr. Right was knocking at my door.

But I was also on xtasy that night and Mr. Right bought me one drink after another. Who knows, maybe he sipped something in one of my drinks also.
All I know is, that only after an hour of chatting, I was in that sling and got fucked like a rag doll.

I didn’t mind about it. I wanted him, I wanted his body – but I wanted so much more.

I was so high, all I could do was listen to my moaning. I heard him slapping against my butt cheeks. I listened to his grunting and then I heard his words…. ‘I’m going POZ you good’

I was hearing the words, but it was like, they didn’t have a meaning back then and there.

Not able to tell him to stop I kept on receiving his brutal fucking.

Then all of a sudden he stopped moving. It was almost like I could feel him splashing his seed into my cunt.

I closed my eyes and heard my blood rushing in my ears.

I knew ‘it’ was rushing through my veins now.

Mr. Right pulled out.

I didn’t open my eyes, but I felt another dick slipped into me, started fucking me aggressively. It was not the last one in that night…. that was how it all began….

And now I watched down at Jason who was a cute boy with those deep blue eyes, I once fell in love with and loath to this day.

My balls were tingling. I felt my orgasm rise.
Without a word I fired my gift into Jason.

I just groaned, like I always do and kept on fucking for a while, trying to get my seed as deep as possible.
Then I suddenly pulled my dick out of this used and worthless cunt now.

I buttoned my jeans up and smacked Jason on his butt.
“Thanks Jason. You were a good fuck. Something to remember” I grinned at him.

He looked at me with his cute face and thanked me for the hard ride.
“This was awesome man. I won’t forget this night, I have never met a rough guy like you. Can I see you again?” he asked me.

I did not answer his question. I just smirked at him and turned around to leave.

He would remember me… forever.

Edited by Scorpion
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 16

Who knows.... maybe Jason will meet the Scorpion once again..... and it might be revealed if the 'sting' was poisonous.

Let me know, if you would like to hear about it.

Edited by Scorpion
  • Upvote 3

Who knows.... maybe Jason will meet the Scorpion once again..... and it might be revealed if the 'sting' was poisonous.

Yes!

Absolutely! Also would like to explore more of the Scorpion's past. Will it continue to haunt him or drive him to keep stinging. Is this what's going to happen to Jason?

The Hunt       (Epilogue Part 1)

More than two weeks ago I fucked Jason bloody and left him for good.

Yet I had to admit, I thought about him now and then.

In my eyes he was a slut. I met him in a bar. And although we had never talked to each other before, he invited me into his home

and let me fuck the shit of him.
By a fortunate circumstance, the condom we used broke and I could convince him, I was ‘positive’ about my health state and so

I punch fucked him quite fast and ejaculated all my venom in his cute twink ass.

It was a friday night and I was sitting in a leather club with a good pal of mine.

His name is Steven.
Steven is POZ also and never took medication for so many years.

In the past years we had teamed up quite a few times in various bathhouses to distribute our gift to the more or less willing guys.

After Steven’s boyfriend of 20 years died of AIDS, he wasn’t so agile anymore. In addition he showed signs of his bodily decline.
His face, his whole body was sort of emaciated.

While we were chatting along and drank some beer at the bar, we enjoyed looking at some twinks.
We were sitting at the bar, but still a bit offside. The bartender wasn’t paying much attention to us and after my bar stool,

there was only the wall left.

Tonight’s motto was ‘Bare Twink Night’.

Twinks would get free drinks if they were under 25 years old and wore…. well, quite nothing.

The guys had to be topless. They wore tight pants or jocks and made the audience quite horny, only by looking at them.

We chatted along and had a fucking good time, when I saw Jason all of a sudden.
Jason was talking to some other guys.
Steven caught my look and told me, that this blonde bitch was quite a hotshot.
“I know” I replied. “I fucked him two or three weeks ago”.
Steven looked at me jealously. “Well done…. with or without…” he asked me.
“Are you serious? Without of course!” I announced, playing the shocked.
“Good job” Steven laughed out loud and gave me a high5.

“What about you? When did you the last time set your babies free” I asked him.
“Oh man, you know this is not important to me anymore” Steven answered.
Now I was really shocked.

“Man – you want me to give you a start up?” I suggested.
Steven laughed but turned my offer down. He told me, he wouldn’t have a chance to stick his cock in such a premium anymore.

“We will see about that” I told him.
“Just remember – leave us alone after ten minutes. And then – don’t come back for another ten minutes.

I will see, if I can get this bitch to accept you for a bare ride” I implored him.
“And please…. don’t mention anything about Marc (Steven’s late boyfriend)
Let’s just say… you both are separated for a while now. Got it?” I poked him.

“Well – ok… let’s give it a try” he gave in.

So we talked a while until Jason suddenly looked at our direction and I took the chance to establish eye contact and smiled to him.
His eyes were beaming and he apologized to his friends and swiftly moved his cunt in our direction.
“Hey Scorpion!” he hailed me.
“Actually I shouldn’t talk to you anymore” he sulked.
“Why in the world is that? I played the stupid; of course I knew it was, because I never had tried to contact him in the last three weeks.
I apologized to him and told him I was out of town on business and it was my first night back in.

Jason looked like a bitch in heat. He was topless like all the other twink cunts, but he also wore a tight jock

which truly revealed more than it hid.
Turning my bar stool to him and spread my legs, so he was able to stand nearby and take a good look at my hardening bulge,

which he did.

“Forgiven?” I asked him.
“Forgiven!” he smiled at me and I used that moment and pulled Jason close to me.

I caressed his back with my hands and I went further down until I reached his buttocks. I pulled his cheeks wide apart and Jason gasped.

I whispered that I missed him.

Steven couldn’t believe his eyes.
He got a good view of Jason’s tight hole and I extended this view for a couple of minutes, while I kneaded Jason’s ass for quite a while.

We french kissed for moment.

Steven got a boner himself, just by looking at the tight snatch he might be able to fuck tonight.

I broke the kiss and looked stunned.

“You are such a sexy whore, you know that?” I said loudly and Jason smiled, like he got the best compliment in his lifetime.
I suddenly ‘realized’ that we were not alone and I apologized for my bad manners. I introduced Steven to Jason and vice verca.

“I just told Steven what a great fuck you were and how I worked on your ass”
Jason looked at me with a slight embarrassment.
He turned to Steven and tried to change the subject, but I wasn’t let go so easily.

While Jason was now facing Steven I started to finger Jason’s asshole.
I thought for a moment he would jump onto Steven’s lap, but then he relaxed and enjoyed the penetration.

First I used only one finger to loosen him up, but then I withdrew it and told Jason in front of Steven to suck two fingers of mine.
He did it with some humiliation but after it, I went on entering him with those two fingers and one of them had a sharpened fingernail.

Jason moaned quite a lot now, although we were talking about general stuff. It was nice to see how much he needed a fuck now. I winked at Steven and he apologized.

After he had left I turned to Jason, but still buried my two fingers in him, slightly moving.

“I need your dick” he said breathlessly.

“I know baby and you will get it” I said and added that I needed a personal favor of him.

He told me he would do anything for me. Anything!

So I explained to him, that Steven was down lately, because he separated from his boyfriend; they were together for for 20 years.

I described their relationship as pure love for such a long time and that Steven was always devoted to his ex and that he needed

just a hole to relieve his pressure.

Jason didn’t comprehend yet.

“I need you to milk Steven with your ass” I finally told Jason.
“You promised you would do anything!” I pointed up.

He told me that he wanted my dick, not someone else’s cock up his ass.

“Come on” I insisted. “You promised you would help me out and in the end you just have to give his cock a good job with your ass –

it is not like I am telling you to sell you body.”

I told him every human being should have the right to unload himself once in a while in another cunt’s body.

“Maybe I was wrong. I thought you would be more helpful.” I sighed deeply.
“Can’t I just give him a blow job?” he was already running now at the right direction.
“No!” I said firmly. “Of course you have to blow him, because that’s only foreplay anyway.

You have to give him the opportunity to fuck your body up the ass and unload into you.”

“Without a condom?” he asked fearfully.

“You didn’t use a condom with me in the end” I reminded him.
“Yes – but I knew, you were clean.” I said softly.

“You see and I know Steven was 100 % faithful in his relationship” I explained to Jason.

Lies over lies, but I was convincingly.

Steven came back in that moment and asked if he was interrupting us.

I looked at Jason and he nodded at me.

“No, no Steven, but imagine: Jason suggested you could use his cunt to shoot your load into it” he announced.
“What?... Why?” he played the role of the unsuspecting.

“Scorpion told me about your pressure and that your boyfriend left you and I thought, maybe you would enjoy fucking me.

“Fucking you hard” I underlined.
“You know Jason, this is the nicest thing, someone ever did for me” he smiled at Jason and pushed two more fingers alongside

with mine into Jason’s ass, who now was grimacing.

We both felt up his cunt with our fingers and we chewed on his nipples at the same moment.

“Now run along and find a stall and fuck your frustration away Steven” I told him.

“And you stay in the stall when Steven leaves you. And hold his cum inside your snatch, so I got you lubed up” I ordered Jason.

Steven held Jason by the shoulder, so he could not leave without him.
He bent down to me and whispered ‘Thank you’ – I whispered ‘Save your piss for later’ and looked at him seriously. He nodded at me.

Jason looked back at me, as they left Steven’s seat and it was not his happy face. Steven almost pushed Jason towards the toilets.
His cock was aching to get out of his leather pants. He passed one more look at me and was grinning evilly.

Jason was ready to receive another highly toxic dick….

Edited by Scorpion
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 17

The Hunt      (Epilogue Part 2)

Jason had a bad feeling.

Steven was not his type at all and he didn’t want to take his dick, but he had no chance.

He sensed something was wrong. The guy looked ill, not depressed.

While they walked towards the toilets they had to pass some dark corridors.
In public you weren’t supposed to fuck, but in this corridor or even in the toilets it was permitted to lose some pressure.
They entered the toilets. There were 8 stalls all together. Guys were using the toilets to relieve themselves, but you could hear moaning

and grunting from other stalls, that were closed right now.
Jason entered the last stall on the left side and Steven followed the twink.
There were many used condoms lying all over the floor. All filled with heavy spunk. The guys were busy fucking tonight.

They didn’t talk.

Steven pressed Jason on his knees and started opening his leatherpants.
He looked down at Jason and motioned him to unwrap his gift.
Jason looked up and shivered. With some hesitation his right hand fished the cock out of Steven’s pants.

The cock was quite impressive and had a nice and big head.
Jason started licking over the head and started jacking Steven slowly off. Steven put his hands on Jasons head

and enjoyed the feeling of the guys tongue around his dick.

After a while he felt like Jason was teasing him.

He tried to get Steven to blow his load while Jason sucked him off. He doubted, that Jason would swallow the cum.
So he started to pull Jasons mouth deeper onto his dick.

Jason recognized the change of power. He guessed the guy was about to come and wanted some more tongue action.

So Jason complied and sucked the cock deeper into his mouth, but Steven wasn’t about to cum.

“Suck me deeper bitch” he growled.

Jason let the cock push deeper into his mouth. Steven was trying to enter Jason’s throat. He wanted to fuck his hole cock down the gullet.
“That feels good. Your throat is tight. Massage me with it. Try to swallow it deeper” he encouraged the blonde teen.

All of a sudden Jason stopped sucking but kept on stroking Steven’s prick.

“Steven?” he asked. “Can I ask you something?”
“Hmmmm ?” Steven answered nonchalantly.
“Are you clean?” Jason looked up while stroking Steven’s dick.
“Of couse I am clean” Steven answered. He never had a drug problem anyway.
“Good, because I never do bareback with people I don’t know at all” he explained.
“And that is very smart. You never know what kind of weirdo is hammering your hole” Steven said honestly.
“Would you mind if we are using a condom then?” Jason kept on asking.

Steven tried to look confused.

“Why….. You wanted to get fucked raw. It was your idea” Steven said.
“Actually it was the Scorpions idea and I just promised it to him” he defended himself.
“Ah – I see. And although I am clean and you promised it to a guy, you obviously like a lot and care about…..

You want to break your promise now?”

Steven looked quite upset now.

“But it’s okay…. I thought you would want to help me. I thought you would trust me and you would honor the promise you gave” Steven sighed deeply.

He started buttoning up.

“What are you doing?” Jason asked.
“This is it…. I won’t force you to take me raw and so I will go back to my mate and tell him about it. Don’t worry. He will understand you, I am sure.”

Jason was thinking quickly. It seemed to be extremely important to the Scorpion that his friend could fire his load into an ass.

He was convinced the Scorpion would be more than in a bad mood, if Steven told him about his second thoughts.

“Wait…. I trust you. Of course you can seed me” Jason quickly replied.
“I would do anything to know the Scorpion better and if he has friends with such special needs I am totally into helping you guys out”

Steven smiled happily. He was hoping his plan would have worked out the way it did.

“Great – so keep sucking my cock you whore” said Steven and offered his cock to Jason’s mouth again.

“I will tell the Scorpion, that you have an open hole for all his fuck mates – you are a great fuck, you know that?”

Jason thanked Steven and started sucking again and he went directly for deepthroating. He wanted to give Steven a good job.

After a couple of minutes Jason was told to stand up and asked Steven if he would like to fuck him now - hard.
Steven nodded.

“Turn around to the toilet. Face the wall. Hold the toilet cictern and spread your legs more widely you fuck slut” Steven ordered.

Jason did as he was told.
With all the filled condoms laying around a new idea formed into Steven’s mind.

“Jason, can I ask you to do me a favor also?” Steven played the vulnerable.
“Sure. Whatever you need”
“You know my ex. He looked almost like you when he was young. I would like to make my first time as real as possible.

Would you mind if I would cover your head with my t-shirt, while I fuck you up? I just want to see your body frame.

Are you o.k. with that?” Steven asked politely.
“That sounds sweet. Of course it is ok.” Jason answered and had no idea why this charade was made.

Steven removed his shirt and wrapped it around Jason’s head.

He made sure Jason would not be able to see, what was happening around him and that he got a good smell of his sweaty armpits.

“You are so kind to me, you know that? I actually wanted to fuck you dry, but since you are a cool guy,

I will use some lube, so you will be comfortable also - Deal?” Steven suggested.

“That’s awesome. Thanks Sir.” Jason sounded extremely happy.

I was collecting already some of the extremely filled condoms.
I told Jason I would dip my lubed dickhead into his snatch for one or two inches and then pull out to push the lube

deeper into his hot cunt with my fingers.

He was amazed how sensitive I was about fucking him.

“No big thing – buddy.” Steven assured.

He took the first filled condom and wrapped it up, so that only the filled part was actually fully visible.

Then he positioned himself directly behind Jason and held the condom closely to the whores whole.

Then he fucked his dickhead into the boy and this way all the fuck slime was entering Jason’s cunt also.

He pulled out as promised and asked is this was comfortable for Jason.
Jason said it was not painful at all. I should dip my dickhead more often into him before lubing him up with my fingers.
“You think that’s okay for you? Steven asked and grinned wickedly.
“Yeah sure – your dickhead slipped in so easily. Try to do this dipping more often and maybe a bit deeper the next time.”

the young one suggested.

“Okay – here I go again….”

Steven used the second filled condom and betrayed Jason, thinking it was actually lube he was using to get him easy gliding.
A third rubber was abused this way and there followed a fourth.

Steven started now to finger fuck Jason hard. Knowing his cunt needed some ‘encouragement’ to take his virus.
He scratched along Jason’s intestinal walls and Jason was moaning while he was doing that. It must have hurt him,

but Steven couldn’t take care about that.

After the AIDS-bloke finished this evil preparation, he positioned himself behind Jason and with one stroke he fucked his cock into Jason’s cunt.

“Oh boy – you are such a dirty cunt” Steven cursed.

Steven enjoyed fucking into this ‘always’ safe twink.

“Go on – squeeze my dick. Work for my fuck-slime, you filthy whore. You stupid fuck cunt. Steven moaned loudly while fucking Jason as hard as he could.
Steven wanted to enjoy this twink’s body for all it was worth and so he did.

He pulled the 8 incher out all the way and then slammed it back in, trying to make it as hurtful as possible for Jason.

Several times he told Jason to tighten up his pussy. All the while he played with Jason's nipples and twisted them hardly.

Jason made crying noises, but he never told Steven to stop.

Steven felt he couldn’t hold back much longer and so he sped up his fucking and so he finally shot his deadly seed deep into Jason’s hole.
Jason could hear Steven’s grunting and knew he was seeding him now.

Fearfully he received the load and even pushed in unison against the slamming cock, which was invading him.

“You are a whore. A fucking tight whore. Maybe now, I might get the chance to wreck you more often.” he snickered.
Jason shuddered but didn’t dare to say something negative and so he just cheered up and said that would be great.

Steven freed him from the t-Shirt. Without putting it on he left the stall leaving Jason dripping a collection of cum out of his cunt.

“Stay like that….. until the Scorpion stings you again.” He grinned demonically but Jason couldn’t see it.

He was still looking at the wall and felt horny, but he felt used also….

Edited by Scorpion
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 16