A Bottoms Fascination With Ass

NLbear

Obviously tops check out guys asses as a potential playfield. I'm a bottom and have a fascination with mens crotches. Always looking to spot those big promising bulges imagining what I would see when they drop their pants. A guy with a bulging crotch clearly going commando has my attention.

But...strangely enough I also have a fascination for butts. Can't help myself watching hot asses on the street, in shops, supermarkets, at work, internet, wherever. Don't know why. As a bottom their dicks should interest me more. It's not that I'm looking for an ass to fuck. But I can really drool when I see a guy with a hot butt.

Any other bottoms have this as well or is it just me?

post-18913-0-84916300-1464087911_thumb.jpg

post-18913-0-24797400-1464087932_thumb.jpg

post-18913-0-97058300-1464087949_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

I'm a bottom vers, and I think it's more that an ass is easily displayed and checked out. I.e. Men passing in the street is simple, especially with today's trends for skinny jeans etc.

Nothing I like more than checking out a nice bubble butt as they walk past in the street.

And that top pic you posted - woof!!

• Upvote 1

Im a top but that doesn't mean Im not fascinated/horned up by other beautiful tasteful looking dicks besides my own. Im gay, so besides being a top and having an obsession for asses, I love the male body as a whole as well, obviously :P

• Upvote 3

I'm pretty much a total bottom, with an occasional fuck foray. A guys ass is my favorite part of his anatomy from a visual perspective, also love to grab, stroke and spank it. I've wondered that too. If I'm watching a movie that might have some nudity, I'm always more interested in seeing a guys ass than seeing his cock. 

• Upvote 1

Like tallslenderguy when I am watching a vid (like on Xtube) I love watching a tops hot ass pumping away in a bottom. Dick too but there is something about a muscle ass clenching while he fucks and cums. I could watch Fitjockguy on Xtube for hours. Unfortunately his profile and vids are no longer there.

• Upvote 2

That third pic is my favorite pose. There's no way my dick is getting soft when a guy has his legs above his head showing off his hole like that. I like when the hole is clearly on display and looks ready for dick.

• Upvote 1

Guest ff-whole

That third pic is my favorite pose. There's no way my dick is getting soft when a guy has his legs above his head showing off his hole like that. I like when the hole is clearly on display and looks ready for dick.

I agree...  I am basically a total bottom but this picture made me really horny and ready to get my dick inside this guy...

Maybe I am a versatile that never encountered a great ass like the one in picture three yet.