You're Next

I am a tall, fit 200 plus black guy. I am not fem in the least. I went into a Las Vegas bathhouse looking to top some strange ass. I spied this cute hispanic twink standing outside the video room. He was being hit on by a couple of old trolls. He looked frightened as they get tugging at his towel. I walked around looking for action in the darkroom. When I returned he was gone, but I could see at the two trolls peeking in the curtain of the video room. I squeezed passed them, letting them get a grope as I went in.

When my eyes adjusted to the dark, I saw the twink again. Actually I heard him first, grunting and pounding his fist. He was on all fours over a couch with a mean looking white man sawing in and out of his hole. I moved closer and saw a thick beer can cock wet with pink juice pounding in his hole. Someone came behind me, reached around stroking my cock. My towel fell to the floor, as my eyes glued to that cock. Every thrust brought a new grimace to the face of the twink. I finally looked up into the face of this monster. He looked at me and said loudly, "Don't worry, you're next."

With that, the man reached for the small of my back, roughly shoving me down on the couch, leaving me on all fours, face to face with the twink.  Instantly my ass was being rimmed by some unknown figure. Fear struck my heart as I watched the pain in the face of the twink. The white God stuck a wet finger in my hole as he now was power fucking the twink so hard the couch moved. I tried to stand back up only to be pushed back down. Someone grabbed my head and pushed it into the face of the twink. I drove my tongue into his mouth as the weight on the couch shifted. Large hands gripped my hips, as a baseball bat sized cock punched at my hole.

Although he apparently had lubed his cock head with some sort of cold liquid just before he plowed in, still I screamed, my teeth tearing into the fabric of the couch.  There was no pleasure, just pain. I tried to push him off, but he was just too powerful. Then, mercifully, the pain was gone as he withdrew and shifted back to the twink, but the respite was all too brief as, for the next ten minutes he moved back and forth between us. At one point he picked up my body and positioned me onto the twink, leaving our two holes only inches apart, which made it easier for him to move between the two of us, and which also made it easier for him to spray both of our holes with his load.  

Each of the two trolls took the opportunity to leave his load before he left.  As I am 90% top, I'm honestly not sure how the guys knew which of us would bottom.

• Upvote 8