Fun Fact: Don’t Fuck Walruses

ErosWired

While we frequently talk of getting a boner, or about how some Top ‘boned’ a bottom. The human penis does not, of course, contain one. A good thing, too, because a lot of us would probably end up with perforated bowels the way some Tops go at it.

The walrus (Obodenus rosmarus) penis, however, does contain one, called a baculum, and it’s the longest of any land mammal, up to 25 in/63cm long.

It’s worth mentioning also that the average bull walrus weighs around 3,000 lb./1,360 kg, and they probably like to be on top, but it really doesn’t matter since they only copulate in the freezing waters of the Arctic. Actually, if you think about it, it makes perfect sense that they would need a penis bone, because try keeping an erection when you’re up to your neck in ice-cold water.

They probably wouldn’t find us sexy anyway. I mean, look at their underwear models.

• Haha 3

Walruses? I haven't even finished my reply to your post on frogs and now I have to research walruses? This is definitely going to take a while. The only walrus I'm familiar with is Chumley from Tennessee Tuxedo cartoons, and thinking back on it, I'm pretty sure Chumley was the bottom.

• Upvote 1