Morning Wood

Hi all......I only have a small to average cock...5.5 inches. Sometimes when I wake up and go for my morning piss my morning wood cock is magnificent!! It is thicker and heavier and maybe even longer than when I have a normal hard on!! 

I have no idea why this is so...I wish it would get as big when I am playing with a guy!!. 

Does anyone elese experience this? Is there a way I can presereve or reproduce this on demand? Any suggestions welcome!! 

45 minutes ago, Queenzlander59 said:

Hi all......I only have a small to average cock...5.5 inches. Sometimes when I wake up and go for my morning piss my morning wood cock is magnificent!! It is thicker and heavier and maybe even longer than when I have a normal hard on!! 

I have no idea why this is so...I wish it would get as big when I am playing with a guy!!. 

Does anyone elese experience this? Is there a way I can presereve or reproduce this on demand? Any suggestions welcome!! 

Assuming for the moment that your perception is correct - that your morning erections are larger and firmer than others - then there could be one (or more) of several factors at play.

For instance, it might be as simple as testosterone levels - which are highest just after waking up from REM sleep. One way to test this might be to try to arrange a sleepover date with someone where you postpone sex until the morning and see if you're harder then.

If not, it could be that the problem is more at your subconscious level - having sex with someone may subtly trigger some deep-seated issue (insecurity, perhaps, about your cock size?) and thus it manifests by your body not responding at full capacity. It's my understanding that ED medications work to enhance erections if and when libido is already active - which would be the case here, so perhaps a moderate dose of an ED medication would be helpful. That's something to discuss with your physician, and I'd explain it in the terms you've laid out here: you're getting an erection, but it's not as reliable and firm as you'd like and you know you're capable of. 

Not sure you'll be able to definitively nail this one down (so to speak).

First off, as an aside: as a bottom i measure a Mans cock by more than physical size. For instance, my penis measure ~7" and is fairly girthy, but i perceive it as smaller than  Top who has a 'large' drive to penetrate and breed. 😉

One possible explanation for Your morning wood variance could come down to circulation. Our endothelial function is effected by what we eat. A meal high in salt can severely restrict endothelial function in the first hour after eating. A high fat meal can do the same for about six hours, the effects peak at about 4.5 hours after.

The endothelium lines our vasculature and is responsible, among other things, for secreting vasodilators that help regulate blood pressure and circulation.  ED is a circulation issue.  So, one could propose that since You are not eating things that may effect Your circulation because You are asleep, Your circulation improves while You sleep and the positive effects are in evidence in the morning.  

There are all sorts of other factors, just playing with fun physiological facts here. For instance, another factor could be decreased circulatory demand while You sleep. I.e., You're not moving around and placing more demand from other body parts. Apparently, a cock never sleeps. 

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

Assuming for the moment that your perception is correct - that your morning erections are larger and firmer than others - then there could be one (or more) of several factors at play.

For instance, it might be as simple as testosterone levels - which are highest just after waking up from REM sleep. One way to test this might be to try to arrange a sleepover date with someone where you postpone sex until the morning and see if you're harder then.

If not, it could be that the problem is more at your subconscious level - having sex with someone may subtly trigger some deep-seated issue (insecurity, perhaps, about your cock size?) and thus it manifests by your body not responding at full capacity. It's my understanding that ED medications work to enhance erections if and when libido is already active - which would be the case here, so perhaps a moderate dose of an ED medication would be helpful. That's something to discuss with your physician, and I'd explain it in the terms you've laid out here: you're getting an erection, but it's not as reliable and firm as you'd like and you know you're capable of. 

Thanks

Bud...as it happens I do take Viagara for that very reason. My cock gets hard and strong...just not as it sometimes is when I wake up!

7 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Not sure you'll be able to definitively nail this one down (so to speak).

First off, as an aside: as a bottom i measure a Mans cock by more than physical size. For instance, my penis measure ~7" and is fairly girthy, but i perceive it as smaller than  Top who has a 'large' drive to penetrate and breed. 😉

One possible explanation for Your morning wood variance could come down to circulation. Our endothelial function is effected by what we eat. A meal high in salt can severely restrict endothelial function in the first hour after eating. A high fat meal can do the same for about six hours, the effects peak at about 4.5 hours after.

The endothelium lines our vasculature and is responsible, among other things, for secreting vasodilators that help regulate blood pressure and circulation.  ED is a circulation issue.  So, one could propose that since You are not eating things that may effect Your circulation because You are asleep, Your circulation improves while You sleep and the positive effects are in evidence in the morning.  

There are all sorts of other factors, just playing with fun physiological facts here. For instance, another factor could be decreased circulatory demand while You sleep. I.e., You're not moving around and placing more demand from other body parts. Apparently, a cock never sleeps. 

Thanks bud...all good answers! Due to trying to lose weight I try and avoid fatty food and I usually only add salt rarely. I even have fries with no salt...weird I lnow!! 

• 2 months later...
On 9/6/2022 at 6:37 PM, Queenzlander59 said:

I suggest you use me for your morning urinal and that way you don't have to get out of bed 👅💧