How Big Is Too Big?

Guest Saturn1

On 3/17/2021 at 8:47 AM, Kimberley said:

depends on how stretched your hole is haha. no cock is to big for me

Lol I totally have to agree. I’m a size queen and love enormous cocks. I’m pretty stretched but have had ones that literally made me cry lol. I never turn down a challenge and if it doesn’t fit I tell them to make it fit. So far the biggest cock that I’ve had the pleasure of wrecking and breeding my hole was 13”. I got high and seduced him. We got a motel room and I told him that he can have me anyway he desired. We partied some more and then he just took it raping me willingly. I had the most incredible orgasim ever, it hurt so fucking good. We took videos as he was wrecking my hole, I was moaning and crying saying how good it felt and for him not to stop. At one point I was so fucked up that I was out of it and could barely feel anything. I was a hot leaking mess and kept telling him that I was still hungry for more and love how rough he was being. I bent in front of this long mirror and told him to own me. He got behind me as I was pulling my cheeks open and buried his rock hard cock hard deep inside me to the point of lifting me off the ground. He then verbally degraded me as he fucked me with zero remorse till he spilled inside me leaving me sore for a week

• Like 2