Unexpected Bookstore Service.

In Tampa, we have many places to choose from with numerous parks and bookstores. Today I chose to visit the bookstore, I had some pent up juices that I needed to beat out while I serviced some cock.....

I bought my theater ticket and went on the prowl. It didn't take long, and there passed a 6'3 bear. With the look in his eyes we connected and I followed into the dark theater.

As my eyes needed to adjust I saw his shadow standing there and off to a secluded room he went, I was 5 steps behind him.

Before I could close the door I turned around and his cock was out. I fished the poppers from my pocket and immediately got down on my knees. As a good cock sucker I began to service. Taking his head in my mouth and slowly descending to the base. I felt every vein slide past my lips and before I knew it I was nose deep in his pubes. I was doing my job he started to moan. I felt his cock swell up then he moved me around and pinned my head against the wall and fucked my throat. I had saliva dripping down my face and he just kept fucking. I thought he was about to blow his load and then he just stopped. He pulled me to my feet.

This big muscle bear then bent down and took my limp cock in his mouth and worked me over, in a minute or so I was rock hard. He then stood up turned around and bent over.

I slid right in as he told me to breed his hole. I felt his hole give way and the loads started to run down my shaft and all over my balls then started to drip on the floor. I asked how many. He replied 3 yours will make 4. So I pounded away listening to my cock slop its way with each thrust. I felt his squeeze and milk my cock. Before I knew it I was blowing my load right up this whores hole. He clinched that hole as tight as he could as I withdrew my cock. He didn't want to lose any more. As a good whore he did the right thing and turned around and cleaned my cock and balls right up.

We both stood up, adjusted our clothing and opened the door. As I exited the room I saw another enter. I am sure before I made it to my car he was on his fifth load.

• Upvote 10

I love sloppy surprises!  I'm really into guys that stay open to whatever - I have gone to fuck bottoms who's cock's were so gorgeous and rigid I had to take a quick ride before we got back to the business of me breeding them (very hot to have a "total bottom" fucking me), and also think it's hot when a guy's profile says "top" and he's asking me to come breed him.  Takes some extra prep time to be ready for anything, but fucking love it when the unexpected happens!!  Your fat cock looks hot as fuck - that guy was obviously on a mission collecting loads, but I'm sure guys want you to fuck and load them all he time with that fat fuck tool - even if your profile says bottom :)

• Upvote 2

• 1 year later...