The Hitch-Hiker

• 3 months later...
On 6/16/2017 at 4:39 PM, Scorpion said:

Damn... I like the Hitch Hiker story lines so much, but I must admit... I am probably too dark in my way to reveal the different final chapters.

But hey.... that's the way I am, the way I enjoy s.e.x. :D

It wouldn't make sense to continue creating new stories for an audience if I look at the 'likes'

1st Story

Part 1 - 40

Part 2 - 22

2nd Story

Part 1 - 9

Part 2 - 8

Part 3 - 10

:o

3rd Story

Part 1 - 13

Part 2 - 14

Part 3 - 6

:o

Oh well.... probably new chapters.... for my own amusement then. :P

But don't forget that the longer chapters have been posted the more likes they get. Give the later posts a chance

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
13 hours ago, Smudger said:

I wish there were more of these incredible stories from @Scorpion 

I've never wanted to go hitch-hiking more than I do right now 😈

Thanks Smudger. 
I was very fond of this series, although it was never highly regarded by my fans.
It is good to know, that you enjoyed them. 
I think I had most fun writing the one with the future lot lizzard.... but also the one with the blind guy was quite.... hot also.
You've got an excellent ass - cunt by the way..... really nice....

8 hours ago, Scorpion said:

Thanks Smudger. 
I was very fond of this series, although it was never highly regarded by my fans.
It is good to know, that you enjoyed them. 
I think I had most fun writing the one with the future lot lizzard.... but also the one with the blind guy was quite.... hot also.
You've got an excellent ass - cunt by the way..... really nice....

Thanks, I can only hope it would get the sort of attention you would write in your stories 😈

• 3 months later...
On 9/11/2024 at 10:54 AM, Rod21 said:

I'm filthy but the blind man's story is by far my favorite

It was mean indeed.... loved writing it.
The Hitchhiker stories were appealing to me, because it had one protagonist, but different story lines, that were not connected to each other. And they were sort of short stories. 
It was a pleasure to wank over those poor unfortunate twinks....

• Like 2

On 5/12/2024 at 3:51 AM, Scorpion said:

Always wish we could check back in on these guys. It’s probably hotter not knowing but your twisted imagination is always a couple steps ahead.

• Like 1

I have been so turned on by your dark and hot stories @ Scorpion. You have been around for quite sometime but you are always so detailed and perverted in the way you build your chapters. Bring it and do more when you can

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Anone said:

I have been so turned on by your dark and hot stories @ Scorpion. You have been around for quite sometime but you are always so detailed and perverted in the way you build your chapters. Bring it and do more when you can

Thank you @Anone

I am from Germany as you may know.... actually my parents came from the former Yugoslavija.
So English is not my native tongue. 
I think part of my 'quality' was, that I did not try to pick up phrases (english idioms) I did not know, or trying to look for a precise word... instead I was describing the whole scenery. So instead of saying it with one sentence I used a whole chapter to come to the point. This helped of course a bit to build up the tension and dive into the story.... 
It is a nice compliment to me and my work, that you actually enjoyed that kind of writing. 
Even after all these years it is a pleasure to know, that I am not forgotten.

I do remember the first time I joined the old chat, after releasing my first story chapters and people whispered to me and told me how much they enjoyed my 'dark style' and that they would be a fan of my work. 

Nice memories of the past.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, worldfamous said:

Always wish we could check back in on these guys. It’s probably hotter not knowing but your twisted imagination is always a couple steps ahead.

Hehe.... thanks @worldfamous

I didn't actually think of returning back to those guys.... the stories were supposed to be short stories - to show the beginning of their troubled way, inflicted by Scorpion. He doesn't care what happens next to those guys. He uses them and leaves them behind for others to have their ways with the lads.

He is just looking for his next fresh fuck hole. It would be a nice idea though, to drift by... witnessing a tragic ending, or an ongoing abuse?

I had so many other stories in my head.... the next one was about two brothers and their experience of loving each other in a way, they had never imagined before (and never wanted to try it out).  

It was such fun to see them struggle, who should be on top and who should be on the receiving end.....

In the end they got both got royally fucked by Scorpion.
But at least... they returned home.

That's an Happy Ending.... right?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 9/12/2024 at 4:38 PM, Scorpion said:

It was mean indeed.... loved writing it.
The Hitchhiker stories were appealing to me, because it had one protagonist, but different story lines, that were not connected to each other. And they were sort of short stories. 
It was a pleasure to wank over those poor unfortunate twinks....

I loved this set of stories, I'm very fem & a quiet type so I couldn't stop thinking about how the guy manhandled raped & pimped out the blind guy.I don't think I wanna get beaten like that but constantly fucked & filled up evenpissed in/on might be fun. I just gotta re read these stories as I can't stop thinking about them-great writing dude

• Piggy 1

3 hours ago, Mysteryman10 said:

I loved this set of stories, I'm very fem & a quiet type so I couldn't stop thinking about how the guy manhandled raped & pimped out the blind guy.I don't think I wanna get beaten like that but constantly fucked & filled up evenpissed in/on might be fun. I just gotta re read these stories as I can't stop thinking about them-great writing dude

Beggars can't be choosers....
You gotta take what's coming to you, even if it is a good beating.

Just teasing.... thanks for reading my stuff. Many guys fantasize about being the twink who is getting manhandled and being abused. 

There is a fine line between fantasy and reality. One side is, being safely in your cozy bed, reading my stories and wank on it. The other side is holding your swollen right eye, moaning 'ouch ouch ouch' while your ass getting reamed out, and your hole is getting even tighter.

The reason could be my black leather belt strangling you slowly, while I look down at your body with an indifferent look, keeping up a nice and steady pace fucking your worthless cunt.

...just saying hypothetically....    😈

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2