Where To Unload

I am a Cocksucker and I love Sucking a Man's Dick right up to the point of ejaculation, then pulling him out and sticking his cock eye into one of my nostrils so that he blows his Load directly into my Nose(O O)

OMG, it feels amazing:O

Edited by BlowBoi

Guest idobro

I really, really love swallowing, rolling the cum over my wanting tongue. But I like it in my ass, deep within me. I often spit and creampie the day's loads into a condom. As I drive home I'll taste the loads, 6, or 7, or 8 ... Freeze it and devils dick a couple days' cum loads inside me. I've done as many as 15 different guys' cum. It's worth the wait, feeling the sticky jizz melt and warm in my ass, until it starts dripping down my leg. Then I'll swallow it!

Edited by idobro

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bbncguy

Since my preference is to take loads anon through a GH, I prefer to have my man cunt bred. However, I have had my share of hook ups and like to satisfy the top so his call! I guess for me the key point is I want the swimmers in me, not on me...just fuck me and leave that juice inside of me!

If my choice:

Deep in my ass is always first

Coating my tonsils is next

A facial is always good as well.

If it is his choice.....who the fuck cares as long as that dick is hard and can pound out a load, he can put it were ever he damned well pleases.

Edited by SuccessfulChaser

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I always have a difficult time deciding where i want it!

i LOVE to swallow cum!  LOVE the taste!  LOVE feeling it squirt out the hole into my mouth!

But also love the feeling of knowing he;s cumming in my hole!

The best for me has always been thsoe guys who cum multiple times in a row...

I had a really hot asian stud, that was never happy with a visit with less then 3 loads shot! 

So, I would suck the first load from him, always the biggest, and swallow it...keep sucking and a few minutes later he would fuck me a second load!  Third load was always his choice!

I waited to cum till he was finished, then he wanted to see me shoot on his spent cock, and then lick up my own cum and swallow my load off his cock!

God I miss him!

• Upvote 1

Guest Javelin

Mouth or cunt. As long as it is inside it's fine. However, anything outside is wasted. Cumming on someone is not good. Cum inside even if it's got to go through the ear

• 5 months later...

If you would ask me i would say in my mouth so i can enjoy the taste of you'r cum.

But  because you mentioned it in the opening topic i hope you will shoot it straight into my throat with cutting off my air, especially holding a tight grip on my head and without any prior sign of you belasting you'r  Load into my throat and stomach, without any possibility for me to tast you'r cum. Only release the grip on my head and remove you'r cock from my throat when you are satisfied, and leave because you had you'r release without thinking of What i want or might think i need,

• 1 month later...

I prefer cum down my throat. Actually, there have been many times when I've been at cruise areas and have guys shoot in my mouth and then I'll spit into a little metal container that I keep in my car. I'll sometimes get multiple loads and add them to the collection. I then stick it in the fridge when I get home and at bedtime, use it as lube to shoot for the stars. Many times I'll also insert some of the cum in my butt, knowing that I'm basically getting anonymous cum inside both holes at the same time. 

I love the feeling of getting bred with raw cock but someti,rd can't deal with the pain.

I need to get some type of applicator and start giving some to my ass! But I just love the taste so much.

Now, question is where should I unload? What are your options? Mouth, ass, air, body area?

I always want either mouth or ass to put my load.