Why Most Guys Are Not Open To Fucking At Bookstores?

hungryhole82

As a bottom guy, i find this attitude very frustrating.  It seems most guys only want to do is sucking, no fucking rimming, etc.  Sucking is fun but there is so much sucking you can do.  At my last trip to bookstore, I managed to suck 7 cocks.  None of them wanted to do fucking, even when i told them i have condom and lube.  Booths were total private.  Some wanted me to host at my place but I told them I can't.  How would my ass be different if they fuck in my bedroom instead fucking in booths?  One reason i can think is that condom make their dick go soft and raw fucking scare the shit out of them??  or they wondered how many bookstores i cruised around and taking loads up my ass?  Have you guys deal with this kinda situation? Any suggestions what can be done to get more cocks up my ass?

Guest btchbyl

the sucking thing is becoming a problem. a lot of tops want it but it does nothing for bottoms. i refuse to put a cock in my mouth. the only place for it is in my ass so if the top wants oral only then he needs to look for it somewhere else. 

i just drop my jeans and put my ass up to the hole and wait and i get dick every time. i never pull my butt away from the hole so tops know exactly what i want and i wont take anything else. i get what i want or they get nothing at all.

It's probably the safe sex thing compared with a disinterested wife who doesn't like giving blowjobs.

I do like to suck cock, but also want my reward. A guy pulling away just before cumming and walking away is just the worst

• Upvote 6

Strange. I've never ran into a guy who wanted to fuck, but wouldn't do it in the store. Maybe they're married and don't want to go home with rubber or ass smell on their dick? If they go to your house, they figure they can wash up in your sink? :confused:

Most bookstores have bathroom for their customers or they can stop by at any retail/convenience/fast food places and get clean.  Hell, they can even go home and wash their junk before their wives suck it.  lol I don't understand why it's so hard for them to do some planning.   All they have to do is bring their hard cocks to the bookstores and let bottom take care of it. 

It's probably the safe sex thing compared with a disinterested wife who doesn't like giving blowjobs.

I do like to suck cock, but also want my reward. A guy pulling away just before cumming and walking away is just the worst

I agree. I love sucking dick but i want my reward as well.  At least we are better than their boring disinterested wives who wouldn't give them any actions.  We horny cock hungry bottoms willing to get pounded hard, and they just want to blow load in few minutes and run away.  Total mood killer!

For me, I don't fuck much at bookstores for so many aren't prepped and cleaned out for it.  The bookstore here seems to be a spur of the moment thing for guys.  I don't fuck shitty holes.  I do fuck guys I recognize and who I know come cleaned out and looking to be fucked.

• Upvote 3

For me, I don't fuck much at bookstores for so many aren't prepped and cleaned out for it.  The bookstore here seems to be a spur of the moment thing for guys.  I don't fuck shitty holes.  I do fuck guys I recognize and who I know come cleaned out and looking to be fucked.

I'm sure this is the big reason. Any dirty hole getting fucked would leave a mess and no good place to wash or shower.

Most bookstores have bathroom for their customers or they can stop by at any retail/convenience/fast food places and get clean.  Hell, they can even go home and wash their junk before their wives suck it.  lol I don't understand why it's so hard for them to do some planning.   All they have to do is bring their hard cocks to the bookstores and let bottom take care of it. 

To get from the booth to the bathroom, you have to zip up and then you get that mess and/or smell all over your underwear and pants. Not mention that fucking in a small, poorly-ventilated area makes you sweat. If you have a ball-buster wife who is at home when you get there and notices things, this situation might not be good. :D I don't know...just putting a theory out there. I could be totally off the mark.

i'd love for you pound my hole at a bookstore!!  I promise I would be clean and ready.  i can suck off one of the married guys as you breed my hole in my booth!