Bottoms: How Do You Make Sure Your Ass Is Clean?

Dutch-bottom

Question tot the other bottoms? How do you make sure your ass is clean? Offcourse I take an internal shower before I date, but sometimes there is still some water inside when I get fucked. What's the best way or best moment to clean?  And is there something special you do eat (or do NOT eat) before you get fucked?. I ask this because I don't want to take any risk that I am still a little bit dirty inside, allthough I took an internal shower. Please help.

Eat plenty green leafy vegetable and fruits, nuts, seeds as they are good sources of fiber.  Its good idea to take fiber supplements at night before bed.  Avoid junk, sugary, fried foods.  Drink plenty water.  Stop eating at least two hours before sex.  If you know abt meeting in advance, then take proper time to douche.  Sometimes few flushes are not enough.  Douche again after 15-20 min. And always remember, even after going thru all the troubles, accident "DO" happens.   What can you do? that's the way nature has created us. Just do your best and have happy fucking :)

Edited by hungryhole82

I take a really good enema and I keep doing  it until I am sure the only thing coming out is clean water. I have a powerful enema and I let it fill me up with water until it is painful When you are done sit on the toilet a few minutes and keep trying to expel water that may be way up your colon If you have a chance to use the bathroom before sex, try to expel more water if there is anything left up there. After all of that, you can still have accidents. Just apologize and move on with the fuck.