Let’s test this out…

BlkBear77

I was at the gym today and lucky this gym had separate steam/jazzcui for men and women. I’ve visited a few times I’ve use this gym. Not much has happened in it, on my past visits. Today was an exception. All of the guys Ive seen in the steam typically in swimwear or underwear.  I realized I had forgotten to pack an extra pair of short for the potential of visiting this gym today. So I free balled during my work out, and figured I just go get a shower. I grab my gym towel, which wasn’t a full sized towel and wrapped it as much as I could and  headed to the shower.

As I headed for the shower, I thought  “I’ve got some covering, what the hell let give it a try in away.” So in I went. There were a few other men in the steam as I sat down and took in the steam. A few left and few came in. One of the men who came in sat down catacorner to me, an older white hairy daddy, with a daddy bod.He grabbed  and adjusted himself as he sat down. I took that in and wondered if that was a signal. So I watched him from the corner of my eye. I saw him look around, as a couple men left. Leaving him, me, and another older man in there. He adjusted again.  So I decide to test, if I was reading this correctly. Since my towel left one of leg very open. I shifted my leg and expose my black cock to this daddy. 

I was certain he was surprise, as he realize the view. He then reached down and shook his cock in his shorts. I then reached down gave my cock a couple of quick strokes and start back. He then looked around and then moved closer carefully, and reach out to touch my cock. When I didn’t push him away he began to play with my cock and nipples. Other guy was clearly watching, and at a few points got up and was playing lookout. Soon enough this daddy lean down and started suck on my cock. It felt good as he was starting to take me deeper. But just as he was getting into it, someone came in. It was clear things weren’t going to continue. So I figure I’d head for the shower. I made sure to brush against him as I got up and headed for the shower.

I slowed walked to the shower holding my towel, but lounger near the doorway, as If I was assessing the shower area. But looking back over my shoulder to see if he followed. A breath or to later I saw him stepping out of the steam room, and look in my directions. I nodded and headed for a shower. I went the one in the back farthest corner and check to see if it had soap. I entered and left the door slight ajar. Started up the shower and got under the water. A few minute later I saw him at the door, and gesture for him to come in. He did and close the door. We position him in to the far corner, to make it hard for anyone to see that there were 2 of in here. He dropped his shorts, and picked back up licking my nipples.  Put some pressure on his shoulder to signal he should return to sucking. Which he quickly did. I placed my hand on the back of his head, and held him in place as he worked on my cock.

I periodically looked behind me to see if anyone might see. He definitely know what he was doing, as I was heading toward climax. All the while struggling to not make a noise to let on what was going one. Soon enough I was flooding his mouth with my load. I rinsed off as he stood up. I grabbed my towel, and nod a thank you to him, and exited the shower.  As I did I figured he’d have a nice fantasy that I was straight or DL, with how quickly I got out of there. But need to because I had an appointment to get to. I can say this was the first time this had happened at the gym and not the bathhouse.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1