Hurricane Aftermath

atllkg

Got back to the condo after the hurricane cleared out and discovered the roof had come off. The building was overrun with guys tearing off what was left of the roof and hauling supplies up. My condo is on the top floor next to the stairs; elevator not working. As a few hours pass by, notice these guys going down to the restroom by the pool. Decided to be a nice guy and let them use the bathroom just inside my front door so they wouldn't have to climb down the stairs just to piss. 

Of course curiosity and sluttiness set in. The front bath has a second door that goes to the bedroom. Made sure it stayed open and then would walk by. Third guy that had come in to piss didn't try to hide his pissing. I stayed in the BR and dropped to my knees. He just walks over and puts that soft cock in and lets me have the last dribble, then the man started to grow. Got six nice  uc going on, definite sweat smell. He starts face fucking and doesn't want me to move, hold my head tight, pumps away and shoots a load that I start to gag on. He zips up and walks out.  I'm kind of stunned that I even had the nerve to do this in  my own condo and feeling pretty good about the experience. Then about 10 mins later, another guy is at the door and saying he heard it was ok to piss here. I just point him to the bath door. He smiled, closed my front door and says he doesn't need to piss he needs to cum. I'm kind of weirded out but decide what the hell. I get on my knees in the foyer; the front door is closed. He starts to face  fuck me too. Just as he gets to the point where the precum is leaking, he pulls me up. Says he wants to fuck and grabs my ass. This guy is sporting 5 thick inches of uc meat. There's enough precum flowing, decided we'll do this raw and some spit. Pull down my jeant, put my arms up on the wall, spit on his cock and guide him in.   About 10 strokes later the dude is blowing his load in my hole.

He takes a piss in the bath, wipes his cock off and heads out the door. Now I'm thinking I'm going to have a steady stream of Mexican roofers to service all day.  An hour goes by and  no more stops.  Decide to head down to the rest room by the pool and just hang around there. Big white guy with foot ball player type build goes in. Decide to just stop in and take piss. Urinals in there have no privacy partition. I'm standing there pissing, and tell him the crew is doing a great job on the roof. He looks over at me and says, you the guy that lives on the top floor?? I just say yep. He turns toward me with his cock hanging out and says, hear you do good head get on your knees. There's no lock on the door to this place and any of my neighbors could come walking in. I move him back to a stall and close the door. This time it's a cut cock, 6 inches and smelly as it can be. I say to him, lets wash this  thing down and he just pushes me on my knees and says suck it. Then literally forces that nasty cock in my mouth. Like the others, he blows a load in a few. He zips up and grabs my shoulder and tells  me to leave his guys alone when they're working. Lunch and off hours is cool but don't be messing with these guys when he's paying them.

Well, the day ends at 4. Hopefully the word  will spread around. Hoping to have multiple Mexican loads leaking out of my ass as the sun sets.