Married Monday Breeding And Prolapse

JuicyCumHole

I woke up last sunday night my hole aching to be fucked. It drove me crazy until I decided I was going to get bred monday night.  Before I head out to work I posted an ad on craigslist looking for married breeders only.  I required one photo of their left hand holding their cock so I could see their ring.  I wasn't expecting much.

As the day went by I got tons of responses.  I found a good number of nice sized cocks which made me happy   :P .  After work I drove to the motel and began sending out my location to the horny married men and what time to come by.  I took a shower, put on my jockstrap, face down ass up and the door nudged open.  The first married man came in and immediately smacked my ass.  I tightened up a bid and then relax right when he spit on my hole and inserted his finger into me.  He kept fingering me until he got hard enough to mount me.  The head of his dick was thick but smooth and I could feel it really stretching me as he slid deeper inside my hole.  He started with smooth shallow strokes until I backed up into him while arching my ass up.  He grabbed my hips and began ramming his thick dick down my hole.  The sensation was great and I began to tighten my hole down on his cock which cause him to cum.  He came real hard inside me.  His grip on my hips tightened and he thrust deep inside me until I had all of his load inside.  He left and I stayed ass up hoping my gaping hole would swallow that load deeper inside me.

I had 5 more guys fuck and cum inside of me.  By that time my hole was a sloppy mess.  Before the last guy came by I had to wipe all of the cum that had been leaking out of my hole.  The last guy came in and fingered me.  My hole was making sloppy noises from being gaped and full of cum.  I think he knew I was already filled with other loads because he was a little hesitant.  He then took off his pants and entered me.  He slid in easily as I was gaped and my insides were coated with cum.  My hole was making super sloppy sounds as he pounded my cum filled hole.  I began to relax even more and began to feel the cum spill out.  I was in total pig heaven.  He then thrusted his load inside me. He slapped my ass and left saying "Good pussy." :P   I was so full and gaped open. 

I then clenched my hole and got on top of the sink counter and pushed my load out.  My sloppy hole squirted out the load as my hole prolapsed.  I was so excited to have my hole so wrecked!  I pushed for another 10 min as my hole spurted out the last of the married man babies.  I was so happy to have so many loads knowing that multiple married men came to breed me behind their wives backs.

• Upvote 5