Would you ever use a condom for fucking?

Pig Bottom

Would you ever use a condom for fucking  

261 members have voted

1. 1. Would you ever use a condom for fucking

• Sure why not
    • no thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

As much as I hate the feel of the condom, I'm not going to turn down cock. If the top wants to cover, I'm cool with that...I just make sure to remove the condom from his cock and carefully stow his load in the condom until the dude leaves, then I just empty the condom into my hole and finger his cum deep inside my pussy.

I have allowed guys to fuck me with a condom, though I make it clear I prefer bb. But also point out the fact that if they have a rubber on then it can last no more than 15 mins as I'm allergic to most condoms, so after about 15 minutes my hole gets really swollen and he pain makes me pass out!

the bottom doesnt seem to know the difference in the feeling I suppose, but as a top, I cannot shoot my load with a condom on. I get no sensation and since I have a loose circumcision, the rubber moves my shaft skin up and down and I cant get any friction from the foreskin scar to the tip.....and as u know, thats where the orgasm is made.......I used a condom once in 2010 and took it off after about 10 strokes. Hate them