Pozzed on PrEP

My name is Nick and I own what a lot of people call the Bareback Bunkhouse (or BBBH for short – like the Twitter tag for barebacking). I purchased a somewhat rundown brownstone in Harlem a few years ago when the market had crashed after "The Great Recession". It's  a big ark of a place – 5 floors, 25 feet wide. This West Indian family owned it before me. They owned it for something like 60 years – generations of their family passed through the place. But they kept it in fairly good condition. I had always dreamed of having a fuck house that was filled with cumdump bottoms where tops could just stop by and breed hole 24/7/365. I mean I love sex and just want to be surrounded by it constantly – and that's what I've created with this place. I can find ass when ever I wanna top, and usually find dick whenever I feel like getting fucked – all without leaving my house.

Needless to say the health authorities hate me because it's a private home, which means they can't regulate it. It's legally a two family building. I leave the ground floor apartment unrented and just use it for sex parties – which happen 4 or 5 times a week. They're free, but invite-only. You have to fuck a few of my cumdumps 1-on-1 to get an invite – or better yet, just fuck me ;) Upstairs there are 4 floors and it's operated a bit like a flophouse. The parlor floor has the common space – living room, dining room and kitchen. Then there are three floors of bedrooms above that – each with a bathroom, two big bedrooms and a tiny bedroom room that was originally intended for nanny's (when rich white people lived in Harlem). I kept half of the top floor for myself – a big bedroom and a bathroom. That leaves 5 big bedrooms and three little ones for the cumdumps.

I manage to skirt the rent law because all the guys who live here are my "roommates", not tenants. That means if I want them out I can give them 2 week notice and they're gone. Usually it goes pretty smoothly. My "roommates" don't get their own private space. To live in the house you have to basically dedicate your life to getting fucked. You get a lockable closet where you can store your stuff, and otherwise the boys are expected to be naked and ready to get fucked most hours of the day. They sleep wherever they can find an empty bed. Only the top floor bedrooms are quiet zones that are off-limits to visitors. If they boys can't find an empty bed on the top floor, then they'll probably be woken up by fucking in the next bed or (better yet) a hard cock sliding into their hole by some random top who wandered into the house. It's a fantasy for a lot of guys, but most of the guys burn out after a few months, but a few find that it suits them – that deep down they really are just cumdumps.

I try to keep about 10 to 15 cumdumps in the house at any given time. Most will be full time "roommates" but I also get a pretty steady flow of tourists who come for a few days or a week of getting fucked. It also means that there literally is a cumdump available to take a load any time of the day (usually more than one is available). And that's why the City hates me – I'm essentially a free brothel. Even straight guys come here since a quickie pump-n-dump at my place is way easier than finding pussy. But instead of the tops paying, the bottoms pay. But since they're just paying rent, it's not illegal.

But I do try to not raise too many alarm bells with the City. I usually go for neg guys on PrEP since a lot of the straight tops don't understand that poz undetectable guys aren't really all that dangerous to fuck. And I have a private doctor who comes in for regular testing and to do the 3 month PrEP check-ups (I include doctor visits the boys' rent – though the doctor does bill their insurance). We test all the guys at once, and it's worked really well, until the last round of tests…

We did routine tests a couple weeks ago and one of the boys, Mike, turned up poz. He's a nasty-minded little fucker who's one of the ones who's really well suited for living life as a cumdump. He's been living here for a year and a half and he's one of my favorite bottoms to fuck, and his dick feels incredible in my ass. And OMG! He shoots the biggest loads you can imagine. I mean he literally floods guys' asses. But he's not just a slut – he's also really responsible, which is surprising given that he's young – I've just never had any problem with him. Thing is, we haven't actually told Mike he's poz – I wanted more information before breaking the news. But I did ask if he's been taking his PrEP every day. He says yes, and I believe him.

You see the issue is that Mike is vers. He'll fuck just about anything that moves and loves giving loads as much as taking them. He fucks and breeds every guy in the house pretty regularly, and a lot of the "visitors" as well. His favorite thing is to talk tops into taking his load in their ass – even if it means he just jacks off and sticks the head of his dick in their hole as he's cumming. He's so cute and adorable it's amazing how many "total tops" he can get to take his load – they're all in love with him and think it's "safe" since he's on PrEP.

I'm worried that Mike could have infected a lot of guys, so I wanted to understand how bad the problem was before telling anyone. Hell, I wanted to know if he'd infected me. I had the doc test the other boys (and me) with a more sensitive HIV test, and look more closely at Mike's strain to see if it's meds resistant or not. The news just came back and it's bad. Me and 9 other guys are poz. Two are 'indeterminate', and as you might expect after hearing those numbers, Mike's strain is Truvada-resistant.  It's sorta a worst case scenario.

I'm really sorta confused – how did this happen with all the guys on PrEP, and why didn't we catch it sooner? I mean I have the guys tested monthly for STDs and every three months for HIV. How did it spread so quickly? I mean I should be in shock about finding out I'm poz – I thought I was pretty safe on PrEP, but the problem is bigger than just me – literally everyone in the house is high viral load poz right now (except maybe the two "indeterminate" guys, but I'm not hopeful with them). And besides the 12 guys here in the house, there are all the tops Mike has fucked and the bottoms those guys have fucked.

So now I'm worried about what the City will do. You know they'll find out. Should I shut the house down? Should I just ignore the problem? I'm not really sure. But clearly I need to talk things over with the guys…

[To be continued…]

• Like 2
  • Upvote 20

[If you read a different first part to the story, sorry about that, as I was writing it I wanted to change how things played out so I had the moderators change the first chapter. Now onto the 2nd chapter…]

Hey… My name is Mike and I just heard some news and not quite sure what to think about it. I live in this fuck house where I fuck and get fucked A LOT, and the guy who owns/runs the house just told me I tested poz and it looks like I've infected everyone else in the house (including him). Those are just the ones he knows about for sure – there've been tons of other guys who've stopped by the house that I've fucked, and then there's all the guys my housemates and the other guys have fucked… It's a bit of a huge mess!

Thing is, I'm sorta ambivalent. Part of me has always wanted to be poz, but deep down I'm pretty responsible so I went on PrEP to stay neg. But not only did I manage to get pozzed, but it seems I've pozzed all the guys I live with (there are 12 of us in the house – two had "indeterminate" results, but I probably pozzed them as well). I guess if it's gonna happen it's gonna happen to someone like me. I mean I've been living here for a year and a half and my goal is to get 10 loads a day, and give 2, and I almost never have a problem meeting my goal. Weekends I get more like 20 loads a day and give 3-4. That's like 120 loads a week in my ass. There are some weeks where I can't fuck 'cause I'm clearing up an STD, but still I've probably taken around 9,000 loads (!) since moving in here – and given close to 2,000. I guess that's bound to catch up to you, right? Still, I'm only 21 and I'm poz and toxic…

But honestly, I'm also sorta turned on… There's this one top (Felix) who fucks me a couple times a week. I knew he was poz, but thought he was on meds, but then he confided in me that he wasn't taking meds and had a high viral load. That made me want his loads even more. He'd been fucking me for months at that point and I'd gone through at least one round of HIV testing and still tested neg, so I figured the PrEP was working, and saying 'no' to him felt like closing the barn door after the cows had left – if he was gonna infect me, it would have happened already, right? So every time he'd come over I'd use one of the little rooms where we're allowed to do private 1-on-1s and beg him to knock me up and poz me (I didn't want the other guys in the house to hear me begging to be pozzed). I mean he was pretty hot and I was totally into him, and part of me really wanted to be poz. I thought he'd make the perfect "poz papi". But he's been fucking me for almost a year now. Why am I just now testing poz?

Nick, the guy who runs the house, and his doctor sat me down and told me that, on top of being poz, my strain is Truvada-resistant – which is how I managed to poz everyone else in the house. But if Felix had been meds-resistant wouldn't he have infected me sooner?

So now we gotta go tell the guys that I pozzed them. I'm not sure if I'm gonna get beaten up or if it's gonna turn into some huge poz orgy… Wish me luck!

[To be continued…]

• Upvote 15

My name is Tyrone. I moved into the Bareback Bunkhouse a month ago on my 18th birthday and today the guy who runs the house, Nick, got us all together for a meeting while "the guests" were busy with a sex party downstairs. Mike, one of the guys who's been here a while, got up and told everyone that the doc had told him that he was poz and had a Truvada-resistant strain and since he'd fucked all of us (literally), they did tests and it looked like we were all poz. Actually, me and Tino came back "indeterminate" but in the doc's experience that usually comes back as poz in cases like this. 

My first reaction was FUCK!, I only just turned 18 and now I'm poz. Fuck, fuck fuck! I mean in the month I've been here I've take a lot of loads from my roommates, and they're all infected. There's no fuckin' way I'm gonna come out of this neg. It seems like stuff like this always happens to me. I won't go into all the details, but I had a lot of guys take advantage of me sexually starting when I was pretty young. I left home at 16 'cause I figured at I could make my own life. I knew I'd have to do sex work, but I wanted the sex to be on my terms and it wasn't like that at home. An outreach program for homeless kids found me on the streets and got me on PrEP a little over a year ago since pretty much none of the guys who were fucking me wanted to use condoms. I thought that would protect me. Then when I learned about Bareback Bunkhouse I figured finally I'd have a stable roof over my head and the sex really would be on my own terms. Nick doesn't allow guys to turn tricks in the house so he hooked me up with a barback job at a gay bar. The owner there wanted me to work in nothing more than a jockstrap and every now and then he fucks me, but hey, I don't actually mind sex with him and it gives me money to live at the house, so it's all good. But just when I thought things were looking up, now this…

When Mike told everyone they were poz there was just silence. One guy said "…but we're on PrEP…". Mike just answered "guys, I take like 6,000 loads a year". Even if you just take half that – that's a lot of anonymous cum in your ass. PrEP isn't 100% effective – we pushed it and our luck ran out. Then there was more silence. We must have known our luck would run out eventually. I was a little pissed that it was only a month after moving in, but yeah, I couldn't see my luck holding for even a year and half like it had for Mike. I mean Mike was a whore, but I'm 18 and look 16 – everyone seems to want to cum in my ass. I probably take more loads than Mike. 6,000 loads? I'd never really done the math, but yeah, we're beyond even sluts and guys like us just wind up poz – PrEP or no PrEP. 

Finally Nick said, "So what do you guys want me to do? Should I shut down the house? What do you guys think is appropriate? I mean I'm a little numb about finding out I'm poz, so I really don't know what I should do." There was more silence and then I said, "This house is too important to me. For the first time in my life I have a home I actually like. I don't wanna give that up." I saw some of the other guys nodding their heads – I wasn't the only one who felt that way. Some of us really loved the house. A few guys were still clearly conflicted and mad at the world, mad at Mike, mad at Nick.

There was more silence but I finally said "Look I'm not really sure I'm poz, but I do know I wanna stay here with all of you. I want a connection with you. I want your dicks in me. I want your loads. I know this is weird timing, but would you guys just all fuck me and dump a load in me? I feel numb right now and I just need to give up control. And honestly I'd rather know I'm poz than hold out hope for something that isn't gonna happen. So just fuck me and if I'm not poz I will be - at least I'll know for sure…" A few of the guys got huge grins on their faces and you could see their dicks jump to life. Luis looked right at me and said "Get over here and suck my poz cock, BUG CHASER". I did as I was told and as my mouth wrapped around his dick I felt someone rimming my ass. Then all the other guys got into it. One after the other they surrounded me and took turns fucking me and breeding me while the other guys egged them on to blow toxic loads in my 18 y.o. boy hole. Clearly being gift givers turned them on 'cause they all came really fast… Just a half hour later all 12 guys had dumped a toxic load in me. I looked around – they were all my poz daddies now and I finally felt like I had a home and some real connections to guys who felt like family to me. Yeah, it was a bit fucked up, but not any more than the rest of my life.

When everyone was done, Nick brought up a potential problem… "What do we do about the Health Department? You guys know Mike – he's gotten his toxic load in all sorts of guys – both bottoms and tops, and they've gone out and fucked all sorts of other guys… The health department is gonna freak out and wanna try to shut us down." There was a brief pause and James, who works as a paralegal at a law firm, spoke up and said "Actually, I'm not sure they can. We can sue them if they reveal our HIV status, and since so many of us are poz, if they even identify the location of the house, that's revealing our HIV status. You know that sign on the door that says guys who enter have sex at their own risk, and that people they have sex with here may be HIV positive or have other STDs? Well, that's what's gonna save our ass. I say we just shut up and let that sign be fair warning to all the guys who come here to fuck around." There was some discussion but in the end we all agreed that seemed like the best way to move forward. Just tell no one. Admit nothing. But Nick reminded us – don't actually lie about our status. Just say nothing…

Then Jamie brought up another thing – "So is everyone gonna go on meds?" Mike spoke up first "I don't know about you guys but it turns me on knowing I'm poz. I didn't intend to infect all of you, but it sorta makes me hard knowing I did. I don't know about you, but I don't wanna stop spreading my seed." Then Bryan said "Damn bro! I can't believe you just admitted to that, but yeah, it'd be totally hot to make this a house where guys come to get pozzed and swap toxic loads. Yeah, part of me would rather have stayed neg, but the other part of me would love to be a gift giving top." You could just see the thought going through everyone's mind. We were sorta changing the mission statement of the house from us getting as many loads as possible, to us pozzing as many guys as possible. I mean if Mike was Truvada-resistant we probably were to. Just think of all the neg holes we could knock up! I've always been a bottom, but just thinking about pozzing guys was turning me on. For the first time in my life I wanted to be vers ;)

At this point Mike stood up, with a big hard on and said "Let's get downstairs to the party! We've got asses to poz!"

Down at the party the visiting guys quickly realized that my ass was completely cummy. I mean 12 loads is a lot of cum… The tops LOVED it. God knows how many more loads I got that night, but it was a lot… Little did they know their dicks were marinating in a highly toxic brew. I'm usually a bottom, but that night as the night when I started being vers. There was this "oral top" who loved playing with my dick. I've got a pretty big one and it looks even bigger 'cause I'm short and skinny. Anyway, the top clearly didn't want to get fucked, so I did what I've seen Mike do and I talked him into letting me just stick it in his hole as I came. He was so infatuated with me I think he might even let me fuck him next time. It was a total turn on pozzing him. I wonder if he's got a wife or boyfriend at home… I came three times that night and each time I got it in some neg guy's ass. Maybe being poz wasn't so bad after all…

[To be continued…]

• Like 1
  • Upvote 20
  • Downvote 1

My name is Felix and I've been fucking this bug chaser named Mike for about a year now. He lives in this brownstone in Harlem which is just a big fuck house. They call it the Bareback Bunkhouse (a play on the whole #BBBH Twitter thing). Basically everyone in the house is a slut. You can go there pretty much any time of the day and find an ass to breed. I call him a bug chaser but he was on PrEP. Thing is he really got off taking my unmedicated poz loads. I didn't tell him I wasn't on meds at first. Then one day he asked and I fessed up. You shoulda seen his reaction – he was like a kid in a candy store. I think he woulda taken my load every day if I'd wanted to fuck the same hole that often. He'd literally BEG for me to poz him. I pumped like a load or two in him every week. He even made me promise to never jack off. If I needed to cum and couldn't find a bottom, I just went over and fucked him. And every time he'd beg me to poz him, and tell me how he wanted me to be his "Poz Papi". It was actually really hot. I love converting neg hole, and usually don't play with guys on PrEP 'cause they don't really get into the fact that I'm toxic, but Mike was different… 

But he did have one rule – we could only do poz talk when there weren't other guys around. This one time I did slip a little though. It was me and this other top fucking him and as I came I said "You want me to knock you up boy?" He replied "Sí Papi!" (he liked playing on the fact that I was Latino). So as blew my load in his ass I said something like "There you go boy, take that dirty load." I didn't think I stepped over the line, but the other top figured it out – his eyes lit up and he said "Are you toxic?" I sheepishly said, "Yeah." I could tell he was totally turned on by it and asked my viral load and I told him a month before it was something like 200,000. He had already blown a load in Mike's hole, but he got really hard and went back to fucking Mike telling him he was a dirty whore, a bug chaser, and he wanted to work my dirty load deeper into Mike's ass. After he blew his second load he pulled out and told me it was really hot fucking a hole that was lubed with high viral load cum. 

I asked the other top if he ever bottoms ('cause I converting tops). He said 'no' – that taking loads is hot in theory, but he really hates getting fucked. I asked if he were neg or poz. He said neg. I asked if he was on PrEP and he said he'd thought about it, even been in a PrEP related study years ago, but as a top he didn't really feel like he was at that much risk. (lol)

I've pozzed some guys who weren't on PrEP, but never had any luck knocking up the "Truvada Whores". I always wished I could, but never was able to (trust me, I tried – repeatedly!) I suggested Mike go off PrEP 'cause I thought being poz sorta suited him, but he seemed to want to keep the whole poz thing as a fantasy – not actually get pozzed.

But it seems he he managed to get pozzed anyway. Before we fucked a couple weeks ago he told me "Hey, you know how I always wanted you to poz me? Well, you might have managed to do it… I just found out I'm poz, and it looks like my strain is meds resistant 'cause I've pozzed all the guys in the house, and probably a bunch of other guys too… It's sorta intense when I think about it…" 

He continued… "You're the only high viral load guy I know that's been breeding me, do you mind if my doc takes some blood to see if I got it from you? I know you're not meds resistant, but they're curious how I got pozzed." I said "sure" and a week or so later heard that my strain was really similar to his except he was meds resistant for Truvada and I'm not. They're wondering if it was because he was on PrEP when he got pozzed. But how did my strain get through the meds and get its job done? My guess is that he's such a slut he just gave the PrEP more than it could handle. 

I gotta say it's been really hot fucking his hole since he told me about getting pozzed. As a poz newbie I'm sure his viral load was through the roof, and I love toxic fucks! And it's really hot knowing Mike pozzed all those guys without even realizing it. Gotta love vers guys… Poz one of them up and they can spread it like wildfire! I really do wonder if it's a variant of my strain coursing through all those guys… I kinda hope it is…

[To be continued]

• Like 2
  • Upvote 13

This thread is so fucked up and twisted - and makes my cock stand straight up drooling.  I don't think I wanna get pozzed, but these are the stories that make me wonder.  These "accidental" pozzings (cheating bf, stupid twinks, trusted fuckbuds) are the hottest of all and make me crave an unknown load or two or three!! 

• Upvote 5