Kidnapped and Enslaved

pervinmt

22 hours ago, redheadnsf said:

You must be the Horowitz of the Remington of gay chem fiction!

Very hot! Thank you for haring!

Thank you for the compliment, but I will cop to complete ignorance to your reference. The only Horowitz I know is the famed pianist Vladmir, and Remington, well, Remington Steele!  lol. A young Pierce Brosnon certainly contributed to my sexual awakening!

• Like 1

Part 6

Billy and I lay there in silence for a long time, gently caressing each others heads and faces, trying to bring comfort to our dire situation. Eventually, we heard the guy in the cell next to Billy wake up.

"Hey!" I whispered, "Who are you?"

"Number 39." He whispered back.

"Fuck that!" Hissed Biily. "What's your name?"

"Tom, it's Tom"

"How long have you been here, Tom?" I asked.

"I dunno. I've lost track of time. Hey, when did they capture you?"

"August 2nd." I answered.

"They caught me St. Paddy's day. So I guess almost 5 months now."

"Shut up!" Someone whispered further down. 

"You shut the fuck up!" Billy retorted. "How did they catch you, Tom?"

"I passed out drunk in an alley. Next thing I knew, I woke up here. How bout you two?"

"Car broke down." I answered. "Earl caught us."

"That's how they get most of us." Drawled a voice.

"Who are you?" I whispered.

"Beau. They got me when me and my girl were gator huntin. Truck got mired in a bog, they showed up after a while. I think they killed my girl." The doors opened and we all cowered in silence. This time they were just bringing us our slop to eat. Couldn't really call it food. "I got here 'bout a month before Tom." He continued after they left. 

"Are you the bald guy?" I asked.

"Yea, but I'm not bald. A client shaved my head." I shuddered at the word client. "I used to have really long hair." He said sadly. "My girl loved it. But they do what they want with us. Or we suffer."

"Shit!" Said Tom. "We suffer regardless! They don't care. They torture for fun, they torture for punishment. You can't tell the difference! I was the one in the cage over there when you guys were "initiated". I hadn't done anything wrong. I did what they told me, and I begged, "Please don't put me in there. I've been a good faggot. I've been a good whore. But they don't care. They're sick monsters!" 

"Where are we exactly?" I asked.

"Don't know for sure." Replied Beau. "I think we're in Texas. Could be Dallas, could be Houston, hell, we could be in Fucking Mini-God-Damn-Sota for all we know."

"Has anyone escaped?" Asked Billy. A brief silence followed.

"Never." Said Beau.

"Oh Randy." Billy started crying again. " I don't want to die here!" I grabbed his tear stained face through the bars. 

"You won't die here Billy. I promise you buddy!" I kissed him tenderly through the bars, and he instinctively kissed me back. "I won't let them Billy." I mumbled through our kisses. Then the door opened again.

"God damn Mother Fuckers!" Billy screamed, jumping up and grabbing the bars. "You let us out of here. I'll kill you! I'll fucking kill you!" Three of the goons grabbed bats off the wall and let themselves into Billy's cell and started beating him furiously. Billy screamed and covered his head as the blows reigned down on him."

"Easy now boys." Said the Master. "Don't damage the merchandise, too much." After a few more hard blows to his young body, Billy was dragged over to a sling and quickly immobilized. A few seconds later I recognized the tell-tale cough that means he was injected, as the Master wheeled the dildo machine over to his battered body. "I guess he needs a few more hours with the machine." Seconds later fresh new screams erupted from Billy as his ass was again mercilessly ravaged. The goons opened my cell next, and guided me over to the St. Andrew's Cross. Unlike last time, I was tied facing toward it. 

"Someone shut that slave up!" Demanded the Master. "Our clients won't like that." Quickly I heard Billy's screams stifled as he was gagged. "Better, I know they want to hear the screams they paid for." I shuddered knowing he was talking about me. Soon I felt the prick, then the rush, then the coughing. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the big, muscle brute pick a bull whip, and a scary looking cat-o-nine tails off the wall as a small group of old men filed into the dungeon.

"Happy 80th birthday Leonard!" They shouted. I already knew the significance of the number 80. I didn't have long to think when the first hard blow from the cat landed on my left ass cheek. I screamed as I felt my flesh burn. The next landed on the right cheek. Ten hard strokes landed total on my ass before it stopped for a moment, leaving me a few seconds to breath between screams. But not for long. Quickly I felt the bull whip lash my back and my screams began anew. Ten lashes with the bullwhip, followed by ten with the cat until all 80 had been administered, leaving me with I was sure was a bloody mess of a backside. 

"How much extra to add that blond boy over there for the next part?" Asked one of the old men.

"3 grand." Said Master. 

"Done!"

The goons took me down while others hung a sling next to my poor Billy. They carried me over and threw me down on it, causing more pain to my fresh wounds. But I could hardly register it. The machine was removed from Billy and wheeled away as the old men greased up their hands and arms. An ungagged Billy was the first to let out a new scream as I saw a gnarly old fist plunge into his oozing red hole. Seconds later my own screams outrivald Billy's as my own hole was plundered by an old man. It hurt worse than the first night I was fucked. I swear I blacked out, cause everything went fuzzy for a while. I came back around to a fire burning in my ass as the old man punch fucked my sure to be ruined hole. I turned my head toward Billy, and I could barely see him through my tears of pain. He turned to me and I could tell he was trying to scream, "Help me Randy." God help us both Billy. God help us both.

Finally the old men got tired of the torture and took turns shooting their nasty loads in our ruined assholes. After they left, the goons were so turned on they took their turns fucking their own loads into our abused bodies. Neither Billy nor I could even register the fucking anymore. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, we were lifted out of the slings and dumped in our cells. A jar of salve was tossed into my cell.

"Don't say we never gave you nothing." Said a goon.

Billy and I lay in silent, mutual pain for a while before I finally reached for the jar.

"Let me Randy." Billy said. I handed him the jar as I gingerly backed up to the bars. Gently he started to rub the salve into my wounds. It stung, but was cooling at the same time.

"How bad is it?" I asked.

"It's bad." He replied. He didn't need to say more. After he finished my back, he spread it on my ass cheeks next. When he finished, he started to apply some to my aching asshole. I grabbed his hand to stop him. "No Randy, let me." He said tenderly. He gently rubbed my battered hole, soothing it and me at once. When he finished, I did the same for his asshole. I carefully rubbed the salve into his distended asslips, shuddering, knowing mine must look the same.

When we finished, we laid on our side's facing each other. Billy reached through and caressed my face as he broke down in tears.

"I love you Randy." He sputtered. I pressed his hand into my cheek as I broke down as well.

"I love you too buddy. I love you too."

• Like 6
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 2
  • Downvote 2

Part 7

Billy and I laid on our sides on dirty mattresses, slowly stroking each others faces as our tears subsided. As we softly kissed each other, I found myself entranced by the softness of my best friends pouty lips. I kissed him slightly harder as I held his smooth face in my hands. Billy responded by opening his mouth a little bit as his breathing grew heavier. Without even thinking, I slid my tongue in my buddies warm, wet mouth and was rewarded with Billy lightly moaning as he started to suck my probing tongue into him. I shuddered at this new intimacy between us as I felt my cock start to swell. I started to pull away only to feel Billy grab my head and pull me harder into his sucking mouth. I melted into his warmth, silently cursing the cold, hard bars separating us as I wanted to be closer to my best friend in a way I never had before. As our kisses became more passionate, my hand traveled down toward Billy's crotch and found his 8 inch cock rock hard, poking through the bars. I grasped his hard pole as he lightly groaned, sucking on my tongue with more passion. I started slowly stroking my buddy, losing myself in the wonderful new sensations coursing through my body. I jumped slightly as I felt Billy wrap his hand around my own stiff, needy cock. 

Without words, Billy and I, my best friend, my brother who I had spent my young life with, held each others heads with one hand as we stroked each others hard cocks with the other, devouring each others tongues as we relished this shared tenderness in our horrible circumstances. Our breathing became faster and shallower as we both became closer to our impending orgasms. I came first, stifling the urge to cry out as I shuddered and shook, coating Billy's hand with my hot load as I pressed his mouth harder into mine. I squeezed my buddy's cock harder as sucked his tongue deep into my mouth. Billy let out a deep groan as his body convulsed and I felt his cock throb and spurt his cum all over my hand and arm. I held him as tight as I could as he finished pumping his load out, before finally pulling my mouth off of his. I looked into his big brown eyes, expecting to see shame or regret over what had just transpired, but all I saw was my best friend looking deeply back into mine. As I looked into them, I raised my cum covered hand up to my mouth and licked his warm, spooge of my fingers. Without looking away, Billy slowly raised his own cum covered hand up to his mouth and did the same. Without a word, we just continued to lay there, looking at each other, both of us knowing it was not necessary to speak of what had just happened between us.

Time passed in our dungeon prison. The days blended together. Between the drugs, and lack of access to the outside world, we had no idea of time. We became the compliant whores I was told we would become. I became to enjoy the feeling of a hard cock fucking me, as did Billy. But we loved it best when we could kiss and touch through our cell bars, sucking each others cocks, even fucking on occasion. When I did sleep, my dreams were always of Billy, being free of our torment, free of our prison, free to fully hold each other, caress each other, love each other.

It had been some time since the two cells at the end had been empty. The men that had occupied it had long ago been taken away, led to some unknown but horrible fate. I mostly prayed at this point that Billy and I would at least be taken together when our time came. I couldn't bear the thought of being separated from him, being left behind as he was taken to his doom, or worse, him being left after I promised him I would never leave him. Of course I knew I had no choice in the matter.

One day, the door opened and two unconscious men were dragged In. They both were dressed in military fatigues. The goons wasted no time slicing the clothes off of the army boys, tossing them haphazardly toward our cells. Unbeknownst to them, a knife slid out of one of the pockets and slid toward my cell. Billy and I quickly looked at each other and I reached through the bars grabbing the knife, hiding it under my mattress before anyone noticed. After the new captives were naked, they were thrown in the empty cells as the Master entered to dungeon.

"Very excellent!" He said, looking at the unconscious men. "These two twins are going to practically set us up for life!" 

"Where they going?" Asked Earl.

"Oh I have a very rich buyer in the Middle East who is going to pay a small fortune for a pair of twin U.S. soldiers. Blond hair and blue eyes only increases their value. But it won't be for a few weeks until final arrangements are made. Their initiation will be in a few days. Keep them unconscious till then."

My mouth went dry as I imagined what would be the fate of these poor boys as my own cage was opened and I was led to the back rooms.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 2

Twin soldiers ... hot.   Send in the military seed to the mix ..... wonder if the twins would still have a high value if they were already POZ, unmedicated, and had high viral counts.

Edited by bjbottom
added details

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 10/7/2017 at 1:45 AM, bjbottom said:

Twin soldiers ... hot.   Send in the military seed to the mix ..... wonder if the twins would still have a high value if they were already POZ, unmedicated, and had high viral counts.

On 10/7/2017 at 4:36 AM, backpackguy said:

Luv sexy Army studs...blond hair and blue eyes...Mmmmmmmmmm...Fuck yeah!!! Keep it "up" pervinmt! ;)

US soldiers would have a high price in the Middle East if they were sold to terrorists there.

Guest takingdeepanal
On 9/28/2017 at 6:38 AM, pervinmt said:

Thank you for the compliment, but I will cop to complete ignorance to your reference. The only Horowitz I know is the famed pianist Vladmir, and Remington, well, Remington Steele!  lol. A young Pierce Brosnon certainly contributed to my sexual awakening!

Anthony Horowitz is an English novelist and screenwriter - and a Remington is a typewriter.