Kidnapped and Enslaved

pervinmt

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/29/2016 at 7:58 AM, pervinmt said:

Part 1

I started to regaine consciousness, slowly shaking the fog out of my brain, unable to immediately focus my eyes. My first realization was that my arms were stretched over my head, spread apart and strapped down. My legs were in a similar position, spread and tied. I slowly realized my chest and stomach were also strapped down and the only thing I could move was my head. Apparently I was on what I would eventually learn was a "St. Andrew's Cross" As the fog cleared I tried to yell out, only to emit a muffled scream. Something round and hard filled my mouth, preventing me from speaking. I started to panic as I realized I was totally naked and completely vulnerable. Then my eyes started to finally focus and fresh terror ripped through my heart.

There, about 10 feet in front of me was Billy, my best friend since childhood. He too was naked, but in a different position from me. His head and hands were placed in wooden stocks. A leather sling was under his chest and stomach, hanging from chains connected to the ceiling, and his feet were spread wide, chained to rings in the floor. He was still unconscious, but I could see a metal contraption in his mouth, spreading it wide open. Drool ran out of his mouth forming a puddle on the floor.  I tried to scream his name, but was unable too. 

The summer had started just as it should. Billy and I were recent high school graduates and had decided to take an exciting road trip before we went to our seperate colleges. We had been friends our whole lives, brothers really. Grade school, junior high, high school, boy scouts, sports, girls, we had been through it all together. A buddy road trip seemed the perfect way to begin our lives apart from each other.

By the way, I'm Randy. I stand a nice 6'2" with a toned but slim body. I've got green eyes and curly brown hair. The kind all the girls are jealous of. I already had a full beard and some chest hair with very, hairy legs. Billy was the complete opposite. He was 5'9" with a compact muscular frame, which helped him take state in wrestling. He had blond hair, and big puppy dog brown eyes, which  drove the girls crazy, and a surprisingly large 8 inch cock on his small frame, which also drove the girls crazy. I knew this cause lets face it, Billy and I had always seen each other naked. I sported a nice 7 1/2 myself. Billy still just peach fuzz on his baby face. He definitely didn't look 18.

It was our 4th day on the road, and we were in the middle of bum fuck Texas on our way to New Orleans when it happened. BAM!! No more radiator.

"Fucking God Damn Shit Billy!" I yelled at him from under the hood. "I told you your piece of shit car wouldn't make the trip!"

"Fuck you Randy! How was I supposed to know the radiator would blow?"

"Jesus, not even fucking cell reception in this God forsaken place!" I complained. "Well, nothing we can do about it but wait for someone to stop and help. I'll have my dad wire us money to get it fixed."

We waited till long after the sun went down. A couple cars drove by, but noone would stop for a couple of guys in the middle of nowhere.

"Well, we might as well hunker down for the night." said Billy, "someone's sure to stop tomorrow."

So we climed in the car to get some sleep. The night was cold, so we snuggled for body warmth. No big deal for bros.

We woke to someone banging on the windows.

"Wake up boys!" yelled a deep voice. "Looks like you need old Earls help!"

We jumped up and out of the car to find a large, toothless black man with a tow truck. 

"Fuck yea dude!" I exclaimed! "You saved our fucking asses!"

"Yall's  asses gonna need saving!" chuckled Earl. 

Before I knew what was happenening, I saw Earl jam a needle into Billys neck, instantly dropping him. I turned to run but felt Earl grab my arm as a needle was plunged into the back of my neck.

Then everything went black.

Wow,  what a hoT start  

• 3 months later...

Pervinmt, you write the best stories on this site, well you start them, but then stop in the middle of a story and NEVER finish them. That seems to be the case with EVERY story you start. It's very frustrating. Wish you would actually finish the hot stories you start! 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Woof what a good story. Shame no more chapters have appeared so my own story would go something like this:-

1)They have more fun together at the expense of others

2)The army boys used to fighting and taught to kill get the knife and escape taking the 2 boys with them

3)They go to the police and get put into safe custody at a safe house

4)They finally meet the sheriff, the Boss! 
Back to square one

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...