rexTO

Was visiting Toronto last night and went to one of my old haunts. I was surprised to see a drag birthday roast in a leather bar but times change. So, I head upstairs to the back play room and proceeded to suck a guy who fed me a nice load. Met another guy who kept fucking my throat. After about 20 minutes, he says he can't cum as he needs to piss. I say that's ok, I like recycled beer, but he can't perform. A few minutes later and I am headed outside to the patio and I notice him in one of the bathroom stalls and I walk over and ask him to fill my glass. He does and then asks me to drink from the tap. I take his dick in my mouth and start drinking. It tastes more like watered down beer, after he stops pissing he starts fucking my throat. Another 10 minutes and he asks to breed me. 15 minutes later and he is balls deep in my ass coating my cut with cum.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...