i got a text

Guest faggot hole

Guest faggot hole

Yesterday, about mid-afternoon, i got a text from a FB.  "A bunch of guys are here to watch the game.  Come on over for halftime."   Now there's an invite that a faggot like me cannot resist.  Don't come for the game; come for the halftime.   i hustled on over to my fuck bud Thomas's house and got there just before half time started.  Thomas had three totally hot buds there.  And immediately the fucking started.  Now as proficient as these guys are and as accommodating as my cunt is, it is neigh-on to impossible for all four of them to fuck me during a 20 minute halftime.  Indeed, only three of them had rutted in my ass before the second half of the game started, so i had to stick around so that the fourth guy could get his shot at my ass.  It turned out to be a good break for me, because they let me hang around for the rest of the game so i could fetch them beers and take their piss so they didn't have to miss any of the action.  i don't know who won the game (or for even that matter, who was playing) but there was a celebratory round of fucking after the game was over.  I fuckin' love the NFL.