fun on the island

munchy

baby wake up says Mr sumo. where r we? we r at an island says sumo. here we can moan and be nude everyday. time for sex says sumo. I'm on all fours and Mr sumo fucks me. I moan ooo ahhh yes yes yes yes. a chub comes by and puts his cock in my mouth. mmmm mmmm mmm mmm mmm 2 bears come to wait there turn with me. mmm mmm mmm mm Mr sumo moans and cums in my butt. the chub cums in my mouth. mmmmmm yummy after that the 2 bears take me to a bath and tell me a daddybear wants to have fun with me. they lather me all over then wash mmm it feels very good. they rub lotion all over me putting me to sleep. daddybear: is he sleeping? yes say one of the bears. good we r going to have alot of fun with him, he is going to be the cumdump of fat guys says daddybear. how do u it will work? asked the bear. daddybear: he likes chubs, big belly, big body, bears, daddybears. the big body and belly is his weakness.

• Upvote 1