Fucked so well, it made him pee

BlkBear77

An hour ago, the black muscular jock and I hooked up again. We started the evening, with his mouth slurping my dick. As he got it good a hard. Pausing brief to nibble on nips. 

He climbed into his knee on the my bed. I add the lube to his ass and dick. I position and began to to work my way into his hole, as he sniffed the poppers. He whimpered as he took me in. And I slowly began to take his hole again. He moaned and begged about his good it felt.

We repositioned as he stood and touched his toes, as I re entered him to continue this fuck. He moaned once more. I shifted from the stead pounding, to more of a rippling motion which brought forth a squee I'd never heard before. He remarked that he was peeing, as my dick hit deep

Then I felt my load rising, and its release into his ass. He let out a sigh and said," I can feel it. It's a thick load, and so warm.

I withdraw my dick, as he collapse to the floor.

• Like 4

I’ve experienced that feeling… being fucked so well that I could feel my bladder needing to release  my piss with one guy that would regularly come by my place on his lunch hour. Every time he fucked me I could feel it until I finally just let it flow. When he saw me pissing, he just went harder. 

• Like 3

Had that happened to me a month ago.   Guy hit the right spot. It was an interesting feeling.  He had a perfect  stroke, hitting my prostate on every stroke.  As an almost 65 yo man, my prostate isn't in the best condition.  As he was fucking, I actually came and pissed at the same time.  Was happy I had put down a waterproof mattress pad.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

• 6 months later...