The Whipping Boy

whthole4u

Old money means more in America than most people want to admit. Wealth, power, the right to do what you want and get away with shit - ah the joy of it all! My name is Heinrich Meyer and my family moved to Chicago in the early 1900s where we became one of the great families of the city. My ancestors were dukes or barons or some other drivel title hundreds of years ago and while there is no disputing we were rich as fuck when we arrived, how my great grandfather came about that wealth is of much dispute. Some in the family say he robbed, then killed his father before fleeing the old country. Others say that he had split from his family as a young man and had already made a fortune by the time he turned 20. Either way, when he arrived in Chicago he brought chests of gold and an entire village population with him to create his new kingdom. Even now, while the Castle - our family home - has changed little since then, what were peasant hovels and workshops that surrounded it for blocks in every direction have now developed into a thriving and prosperous neighborhood.  We own it all and they  - and the family fortune - will someday be all mine. In the meantime, I get to enjoy all that life has to offer. For example, right now I have a silver tray filled with lines of the best cocaine, sitting next to a rare bottle of Scotch, while I watch my whipping boy get his ass mercilessly fucked by a couple hood thugs from the south side.

There are some families who move to America and assimilate. Not the Meyers. Oh we ‘play’ the all American family for the public, but behind closed doors the old country still rules. We rarely speak English at home, the old traditions bind us, and of those - the one I have loved the most - has been the whipping boy. Jaegar, which means ‘hunter’, has been my only real companion since I can remember and he has the honor of being my whipping boy. Both his parents, like everyone else within a few miles of the Castle, work for my family as they have for generations going back to the old country. I was only a baby when Jaegar - who was a few weeks older than me - was chosen. You see, as the family prince I could not be allowed to socialize with the riff raff, yet every child needs a pet - and a whipping boy - and mine was Jaegar. My sisters had their little girl companions who would come and go, but my Jaegar was a constant, especially since I was the only son and the eldest. He slept in my room in his own little cot at the foot of bed unless I had kicked him into the hall. He ate his meals with me, would entertain me, and most importantly, when I got into trouble it was Jaegar who got punished.

My kinderfrau, or nanny, was an old, mean crone like they all are, and I did my best to make her life as miserable as she made mine. It was Jaegar who really paid the price though and as I got older I would spend the hours when I was supposed to be studying at my fancy prep school, thinking of ways to torture them both. Jaegar took it all with honor, dignity, and even a smile. It was his duty, but according to my Oma - or grandmother - it was love, adoration, a will to serve and please me beyond all else. Well that just pissed me off and made me want to punish him more.

Watching Jaegar arch his back in pain as the first thug dick slammed into him made me smile. That’s it! I snorted some coke, sipped my Scotch, and watched my latest punishment unfold. I was jealous of Jaegar, always had been, I know that, and for that he had to pay as well. Where I was shorter and lithe like all the men in my family, Jaegar was true peasant stock - thick built, tall, and a dick to rival the two thugs he was now serving at my command. It was a clinical jealousy though. Jaegar and I had never even discussed anything sexual, let alone experimented. It just was not done. He was, well, the whipping boy. He had his place and I had mine. That was that.

So why did I set up this fuck fest session to see him punished? My 18th birthday was two weeks ago and my father, several of my uncles, and a few of my older cousins took me to our lodge up in Wisconsin to celebrate. Drugs and alcohol are embraced vices within my family, and there was plenty of both from the moment we arrived. It was late on the first night, I had drank more than I was accustomed to and my Onkel Derych - my father’s brother - helped me up the stairs. I leaned against him as I took off my pants and when I turned to climb into the bed, Onkel Derych grabbed me by the waist, pulled me back against him, laughing, slurring, and telling me what a nice ass I had. I didn’t understand and when I tried to push him away, he pulled tighter, and so I started to yell. The door banged open and there in the light of the hallway was my vater - my father. “LASS DEN QUATSCH!” my father yelled. I stopped, my father strode in, walked over to me, and slapped me hard across the face. I gaped at him, touched my now tender jaw. My father had never hit me. Ever. He had hit Jaegar many times, but never me. I instinctively turned, trying to find where Jaegar was and why father had not hit him.

Onkel held my arms as my father unbuckled his pants and let them drop to the floor. I stared as he stroked his hard hard dick with his left hand while calmly sipping a glass of liquor from his right. Onkel pushed me forward and then down to my knees. I looked up, my father finished his drink and threw the glass against the far wall before looking down at me and saying, “Tonight, tonight you are a man in the eyes of the law of this country. But in my eyes, and in the eyes of your Onkels and cousins, you are nothing, and will remain nothing until you find some way to prove yourself a true man - a true Meyer. To begin, you will learn your first lesson and this is how to please me and your Onkels. That is the job of the youngest male from when they turn 18 until they are replaced, to please us - all of us - whenever we demand it. You will marry in time - when I decide it is right. You will be faithful to your wife and will never have a mistress or use a whore like those bauers, or workers, we employ. Men have urges and needs, as God willed it, but we are the masters, WE are the ones in control, and to ensure our line and to protect the family - the family provides all that we need. Do you understand?”

I didn’t understand, not really, but as my father guided my mouth to his throbbing cock, I accepted my duty. I did my duty and swallowed as my father shot his salty semen into my mouth. I did my duty and did not fight back or cry out when my Onkel Derych pushed his dick into my ass and fucked me. I held my head high and did my duty as my father and Onkel guided me back downstairs where I found my other family members all in various states of sexual activity. Generally it was the Onkels fucking the cousins, but there were some who switched, to my surprise. Maybe I will share more about that night another time. The next morning I awoke sore, hung over, and still somewhat confused by the night’s events. My cousins smiled as I walked downstairs for some much needed juice, and when I asked where my father was they just snickered and said he was in his room with tante. My aunt? I walked back up stairs and to the far side of the lodge and heard moans and groans coming from my father’s room. The door was ajar, I pushed it open and gasped - there was my father on his hands and knees on the bed being fucked by Klaus! Klaus had been my father’s whipping boy when he was younger and had become my father’s right hand man and business manager. Well fuck! Clearly they were more than that. Klaus stopped, my father turned and saw me, he reached back and patted Klaus’ left hand that was holding his hip. Klaus relaxed his grip, my father slid off his dick, walked over to me, pulled me into the room, shut the door behind me, and then led me over to the bed. My father laughed at the look on my face as I stared at Klaus’ large cock before ordering me to please them both.

I avoided my father, uncles, and cousins as much as I could the next two weeks, but they all knew every hiding place there was in the Castle and my father especially seemed to delight in making me bend forward to receive his watery seed. Each time one of them found me, I swore I would make Jaegar pay and so I shared with him my plan to spend a weekend at a fancy downtown hotel, just him and me, to give us a chance to celebrate my birthday - together, just us. Jaegar was excited, and babbled on about room service, maybe going to a club, and more. I had made other plans.

We arrived at the hotel at 1:30 p.m for an early check in and as soon as we got to the room I brought out the coke, poured a drink, and Jaegar happily joined me. We laughed, joked, told childhood stories, shared our dreams for the future and for a moment, just a moment, I forgot all about my need to punish Jaegar. The loud knock on the hotel room door reminded me.

I ordered Jaegar to stay seated, went to the door and opened it for the two thugs. They had posted an ad online looking for a pay-to-play set up. A few emails later and it was all arranged and agreed to. For a healthy tip for their time and assurances I had party favors, they would fuck my friend and let me watch. The money I offered was enough to silence any questions they had about why I wanted it that way. “Hey, you got the roses?” the taller of the two thugs asked. They appeared to be a few years older than me and I was lost a bit in thought when they asked again. “Roses?” I said. “Fuck man yeah, the cash. Pay-to-play. We smokin or what?”

Jaegar stood up, “What’s going on?” he asked. The thugs brushed past him, snorted a few lines off the plate, poured some drinks, lit some smokes, and started to get undressed. “What’s going on? Tell me!” Jaegar said with a layer of fear in his voice. I grabbed him by his arm, squeezed and snapped, “What the fuck do you think? These two gentlemen are looking for some white ass and since they can’t have mine - they will be taking yours instead.” Several expressions came over Jaegar’s face - anger, hurt, resignation, determination, duty - yes duty - the good whipping boy knew his place. 

I could smell the cheesey, unwashed head of the first thug’s dick when he dropped his boxers. Disgusting. The second thug stood beside me and cleared a few more lines, then he too undressed. He smelled nothing like my father, or uncles, or cousins. He too was clearly unwashed, but the aroma was not unpleasant and I had a fleeting desire to reach out and touch him. To feel the heft of his long, black dick. To slide my tongue around the bulbous head. To taste….NEIN! NO! I would not.

The thugs stood side by side with a naked Jaegar at their feet. While they finished their smokes they guided Jaegar’s mouth first from one dick, to the next, until both were sloppy wet with his spit. Then with brutal efficiency and strength the thugs had Jaegar on his hands and knees on the bed ready to get the full 20+inches of punishment they were being well paid to dole out. Jaeger turned his head towards me and begged, “Heinrich, PLEASE?!” He never used my name - why would he - except on a few rare occasions when he had tried to comfort me. Thinking of that,  him seeing my weakness, made me wanted him to be punished all the more.  “Do it.” I ordered. The thugs laughed, one of them grabbed Jaegar’s head and he started gagging and choking on the rough, thug dick.

I snorted another line and smiled as the second thug spit on his dick, spit on Jager’s clenched ass, slapped his ass hard several times and ordered him to relax before he he mounted him and started fucking with no mercy. I snorted another line and smiled. YES - Jaegar’s body was shaking from pain, “Fuck him harder!” I ordered, and the thugs complied, skewering Jaegar’s throat and ass with brutal strokes of raw black dick. As the thug fucking his throat pulled back and released Jaegar’s head so he could adjust his angle, Jaeger turned, his eyes met mine, and there was something about the pain I saw there that I did not like. I quickly looked away, grabbed the tray and snorted two more lines.

The thug who was fucking Jaegar pulled out his ass, Jaeger winced, choked on the dick in his mouth, but stayed in position. I held the tray up as the thug walked over, his black dick twitching, covered in spit, and the blood and juice of Jaegar’s ass. “Taste it,” the thug demanded in a quiet whisper. He was standing so close now, blocking my vision of Jaegar. I craned my neck and looked up into his face. My hand shook as the thug snorted a line, I set the tray down and turned my head. The thug walked back to the bed, remounted Jaeger and it was not long before he announced, “GETTING READY TO CUM UP IN THAT ASS - FUCKING HELL, TIGHT HOLE - TAKE THIS FUCKIN NUTT MAN…”

I watched in utter fascination as the thug slam fucked Jaegaer with all out abandon. His hips and thighs were hitting Jaegar with full force as his monster BBC turned that ass inside out. My father and uncles fucked like girly robots compared to this guy and something about it was mesmerizing to watch, to hear, to wonder about.

The thug shook his head, wiped the sweat from his brow, and pulled his dick out of Jaegar’s now cum filled ass. Jaegar grunted and as the thug fucking his throat let go of his head, Jaegar lifted his hips up, laid his chest down on the bed, offering his torn and bloody ass for the second round of gut beating. The thug who was now back in front of me cleaning up one side of the tray of coke laughed and said, “Your boy took that like a fucking champ. He’s not a virgin any more, that’s for fucking sure.” His body was blocking the view of the bed again, but I heard Jaegar grunt - the second guy must have just mounted him. The thug set the tray down, leaned forward and demanded once more in a quiet whisper, “Taste it.” I turned my head slightly, but the site of his still throbbing and hard dick was fascinating, more so knowing that the streaks of red, mixed with white gobs, was the effect of Jaeger’s bloody ass and the thug’s cum. I quickly licked his gory shaft clean then stumbled as I stood up and grabbed the tray and said, “We need more supplies.” The thug laughed and walked back towards the bed.

When I sat back down in the chair, the silver tray coated with many lines of white cocaine once more, a shiver ran up my spine. The thug that had just cum inside Jaegar was now fucking his throat, but was looking at me. He had a twisted smirk on his face, the smirk of someone who had a secret or had won a game. Jaegar’s eyes were closed as the second thug fucked him rougher and harder than the first if that was possible. I smiled thinking he was in pain and that his punishment was almost complete, but stopped - Jaeger was moaning, he was rocking his body back and forth meeting every thrust of the BBC - he was fucking enjoying it! NO!

I was jealous of his pleasure, and angered that he was not being punished as he should have been. He was the one who should have been used by my family that night. Not me. It was the whipping boy’s job to serve and to be punished - not MINE! “Slap him. Spank him. MAKE IT HURT!” I demanded. The two  thugs looked at me, laughed, and the one who’s dick I tasted said, “Oh, his ass pussy hurts for sure.” That wasn’t good enough. I snorted two more lines, slammed the tray onto the table, got up, went to the closet, pulled the belts off my and Jaegar’s pants, took another $200 out of my wallet, stormed across the room and thrust the belts and cash towards the thugs. “MAKE - IT - HURT!!” I demanded again.

The rhythmic sound of leather on skin, mixed with the grunts of pain from Jaegar was music to my ears and I sighed, satisfied, as I sat back down and grabbed the tray. The thugs were turning Jaegar’s back, thighs, and arms red with welted stripes as they fucked him from both ends. Jaegar’s body was shaking now - GOOD! The whipping boy was doing his duty, taking his punishment.

The tempo of fucking and belt smacks picked up as the second thug got ready to breed Jaegar too, “TAKE THIS BLACK DICK IN THAT WHITE PUSSY - SLOPPY PUSSY - LET ME TAKE THAT SECOND HOLE - OWN THAT SHIT - THAT PUSSY MINE! HERE IT COMES - FLOODING THEM GUTZ OUT - FLOODING THAT PUSSY HOLE - PLANTING THAT SHIT DEEP IN...AAAARRRRGGGHHHHH…!!!!” I was now leaning forward in the chair, transfixed on this scene of abuse, use, and decadence. I smiled in satisfaction as Jaegar winced when the dick was yanked out of his now tender hole. I smiled as Jaegar dropped onto his stomach on the bed, his sides heaving. I smiled at the red criss cross marks that layered his skin now.

The second thug walked over and stood in front of me blocking my view of the bed as I held up the silver tray. He snorted deep and hard and as he took his fill I eyed his still hard shaft. It was thicker than the first one, but like his was still raging hard and coated in red, gobs of white, and more. The slit was wide open, glistening long strands still pumping out and without asking I guided it to my mouth and licked him clean savoring the taste of Jaegar’s punishment.

I set the tray down, the thugs started to get dressed over by Jaegar who was now sitting up on the edge of the bed with a look on his face I had never seen before. I stood up, walked into the bathroom and splashed cold water over my face. I patted my face dry, walked back out into the room and stopped cold. Jaegar was standing in the middle of the floor, his big dick sticking straight out, as were the horse sized BBC’s of the thugs who were standing on each side of him. “Jaegar?” I asked. The sound of leather on skin echoed throughout the room as Jaegar slapped the two belts into the open palm of his left hand. He took a step forward and said, “NOW IT’S TIME FOR YOU TO LEARN WHO THE REAL MASTER IS AND WHO IS REALLY THE WHIPPING BOY.”

• Upvote 15

Part 2- “NOW IT’S TIME FOR YOU TO LEARN WHO THE REAL MASTER IS AND WHO IS REALLY THE WHIPPING BOY,” Jaegar said. I stood there, dumbfounded. It must be the drugs because I know I didn’t hear him right. One of the thugs stooped, dug a joint out of his pants and lit it and exhaled. The thick cloud of smoke forming patterns of dancers around his head, which then drifted to his right, casting Jaegar and then the other thug in a mystical haze. The blunt was passed, the other thug hit it, the haze thickened, three sets of eyes glowed with intent and I was frozen in place.

With the blunt in one hand and a cell phone in the other, one of the thugs circled me like a predator eyeing his prey. As he did, he angled the phone up and down over me and began his narrative, “YO, GOT A COUPLE YUCKBOYSLIVE.COM FANS HERE GETTING DOWN WITH THAT REAL SHIT. JUST BROKE ONE WHITE ASS, AND BONUS - ANOTHER HAS BEEN OFFERED UP - FUCKING SILVER PLATTER AND ALL!” Both thugs laughed, Jaegar snapped the the two belts and I took a step back. “Where you going?” a thug asked. I turned to leave but was yanked up short as one of the belts dropped over my head, looped around my neck, and pulled me back. The phone was tossed to Jaegar who got a close up of my face, his eyes sparkling with lust, drugs, and revenge. While one thug pulled me up short with the belt as a leash, the other unbuttoned my pants, pulled them down, guided them off first one leg then the next. He didn’t bother with my underwear, instead he twisted his masculine fingers into the crease and ripped them into pieces with two hands as Jaegar and the thug holding me laughed. The belt dropped for a second, multiple hands dug at my shirt and that soon was ripped and gone and I was left in nothing but my socks. I didn’t move, part of my mind thinking that maybe if I just stood very still they would leave me alone.

Smoke was blown in my face, the thugs circled, slapping at my ass, spanking their steel rod’s against me as they passed, with Jaegar capturing it all. One of them jammed a sharp nail and finger into my ass and I jumped. Howl’s of laughter followed and one of the thugs asked, “You ever had black dick before?” I didn’t answer, but Jaegar did, “He’s only been fucked a few times, just in the past couple of weeks, by...by some white guys.” The phone was held up close to a thug’s face as he said, “Bet they was little dick fuckers too. Well, we about to turn this fag pussy into a W.R. - WIDE RECEIVER - you ready bro? Time to get up in that shit and coat them guts with some chem nutt.” Jaegar shifted the phone to the side for a second, sneered at me and said in a whisper, “Yeah, they were all little dicks.” “Hey man, we ready? Any limits?” one of the thugs asked as he spit onto his dick and stroked it until the veins bulged, the tip dribbled, and he shifted side to side like an Olympian preparing to run a race. Jaegar nodded, replied, “None.” He paused, “Wait - just one, I have spent 18 years listening to his mouth. I think I need one day off from that.” I was soon gagging on a filth encrusted sock that might have been white at one time, and tears caused by the malevolent odor filled my eyes and I almost laughed at the comedy of the the now, one-socked thug.

The one-socked thug growled in anger, took the belt, and slid it around my neck like you would a pair of pants and latched it. I gasped a little for air, my fingers trying to find purchase around the leather edge that was now cutting into my skin. He growled again and my relief was short lived as instead of loosening it, he slid it into the next hole, making it tighter before handing the loose end to the thug behind me. He took the camera and pointed it at my face, “HEY HOMIES - WE GASSED UP THE WHIP AND NOW WE UP HERE ON THE GOLD COAST TODAY MAKING THEM STACKZ. BOUT TO DELIVER THAT BEAT DOWN SHIT AND I’M HIGH AS FUCKING SHIT RIGHT NOW! BRING ME THAT PLATE.” Jaegar walked over, the thug took the plate and held it in front of my face, “Want some?” I nodded and my head was snapped back as the thug holding the belt yanked on it. I jealously watched as the one-socked thug snorted a couple lines, handed it to Jaegar who walked behind me and I heard them both snort too. The camera turned so one-sock was speaking into it as he wiped his nose, “DAMN HIGH DOLLA SHIT RIGHT THERE - WHEW! OPEN THAT MOUTH FAG PUSSY, LET ME SPIT IN THERE, LET YOU TASTE THE BACK THROAT DRIP.” He turned the camera back, I shook my head no, the thug behind me slapped my head, then grabbed my jaw and the top of my head and pried my mouth open to receive the thug spit. The sock was momentarily removed and I swallowed the foul concoction as they laughed and I choked as the sock was stuffed back in.

“You fucked him before?” the one behind me asked Jaegar. He said, “No,” but then shed light on the Meyer family darkness when he replied, “But his father and uncles have...well...I...I think I heard someone in his family say they had seen him take dick recently.” The thug with the camera asked, “You not family? You sure act like it. You sure you not boos or lovers or shit?” Jaegar laughed in a sorrowful, painful way, “We are family of a sorts, but not by blood - not until today anyways. No limits right?” A hard thug slap to my face and the room filled with their laughter as the thug said, “YOU HEAR THAT - NO LIMITS - AND OUR NEW SIDE HOMIE HERE THINKS HE CAN STEP UP AND BE A PLAYA. WE DON’T SHARE, BUT WHATEVER THE FUCK IS LEFT YOU CAN DIP THAT WHITE STICK IN OUR DRIPPINGS AND USE IT ALL YOU WANT AND FUCK TRUST THAT WHITE PUSSY WILL BE BLOODY RED WHEN WE ARE DONE.”

The cell phone continued to capture my humiliation, my submission at the hands of Jaegar and his new-found friends. I was pushed down onto my hands and knees as the thug behind me yanked hard on the belt around my neck, trying to control me like a family pet. The one-socked thug sat down in the easy chair, spread his legs wide, flopped his balls out, which were twitching, large, hairy, and eager for release. I was kicked forward a little, then a little more and eyed the thug in the chair as he lit a new blunt, blew smoke circles for the camera, coughed, held the camera back up in front of his face - panned down to his wide, hard dick - back up and said, “TIME TO JAM SOME HOLES. BANG SQUAD HERE AND WE FUCK LONG, HARD, ROUGH. WE STEPPING IT UP ONE ON OUR BROS AT YUCKBOYS - THEY BE TAKING THOSE WILLING SLUTS. WE BOUT TO SHARE OUR MIGHTY BONES WITH A WHITE BITCH THAT WANTS TO RUN. NO RUNNING ALLOWED IN THIS JOINT. GO ON MAN - LET’S SEE THOSE EYES FUCKING BUG THE SHIT OUT AS YOU PUNCTURE THAT PUSSY - LET’S SHOW FOLKS WHAT OUR CREW CAN DO WHEN THE CASH AND THE STASH ON POINT. YO MAN GET A BIRD’S EYE VIEW OF THAT SHIT, IT’S ABOUT TO GET POPPIN.” Jaegar took the phone and pointed the camera down to where the thug behind me was slapping his dick against my lower back and spreading my legs open further with his feet. My body stiffened in fear, I tried to turn, the thug wound a loop of leather around his hand, shortening the hold he had on me and almost lifting my hands off the floor. He suddenly let the belt out of his hand as he passed it to the thug in the chair. Again I was brought to heal and could feel the thug behind me now spreading my cheeks with both hands and could feel him squatting low, his hard rod starting to poke at my clenched hole.

I tried to cry out as the thug dick pushed at my hole, more intent, harder, trying to force it’s way in, but all sound was muffled by the filthy sock in my mouth. Jaegar’s voice was now on my left side, “Light’s better from here,” he said. Thanks man. He would pay for this. My thoughts of how I would make him pay were lost as the thug’s dick gored into my ass, slowly pushing the ring open, skin scraping skin, millimeter by millimeter with every dry thrust. The thug was bouncing up and down now, his weight forcing me open slow but sure. I was breathing hard, the pain shooting through my body like an atomic blast wave. Once his head was wedged enough into my hole he paused, “YOU READY?” he asked. I shook my head and tried to beg but got three quick slaps, and he said, “NOT YOU, FUCK. YOU - CAMERA DUDE - READY TO SEE THIS PUSSY ASS CLAP?”

My cries of pain would surely had risen alarms of the hotel staff if my mouth had not been stuffed with rank thug sock. The scalding black poker pierced my ring and embedded itself inside my rectum. “Holy shit!” Jaegar said as he bent to get a close up of my stretched and strained flesh. The thug in the chair yanked the belt, gave me a good face slap, which made me think of the pain in my head and not my ass for the briefest of seconds, “YOU AIN’T SEEN NOTHING YET. WE TOOK IT EASY ON YOU, THAT WAS JUST A QUICK IN-AND-OUT. THIS, WELL THIS IS SOMETHING FUCKING ELSE ENTIRELY DIFF. NOW MAKE SURE YOU CATCH THIS, BACK UP A BIT, GET US BOTH IN THE SHOT.” Jaegar stepped back, then some more, the thug in the chair gave a twist to the belt, tightened the leather strap, used two smelly fingers to dig the sock out, and as I gasped for clean air he scooted forward a bit, set the blunt between his teeth, held his dick in line with my mouth, nodded and said, “HIT THAT PUSSY BRO!”

The thugs dug in me from both ends - hard, fast, deep, relentless - and with no mercy. The sensations were beyond what I could take in and process - pain, embarrassment, humiliation, the need to wipe at my face as the drool was fucked right out of my mouth and my guts heaved as the ripe thug dick pounded the back of my throat. I felt like I was short circuited. Nothing made sense, yet I realized that in the midst of the swirling storm of chaos was an island of pleasure, of joy, of ecstasy. My feet found purchase on the shifting sands of that shore and as I climbed onto solid ground again I was blasted back with feelings like nothing I had ever experienced. The thug fucking my throat laughed as I wretched and gagged, “YOU SEE THAT? THAT RIGHT THERE IS THE SIGN OF A BBC NYMPHO. THOSE WHITE HIPS PUSHING BACK, TRYING TO GET YOU TO CLIMB UP IN THERE DEEPER. RAPE IT FUCKA - MAKE HIM WHIMPER - LET’S DO A POWER RANGER FUCK DOWN.”

I was lost in bliss when a sharp jolt of pain brought me back. The thug fucking me had stopped, yanked out hard, then a hot, warm stream starting running down my back and ass crack, then my legs as he slammed it back in and explained, “Had to piss a little. Needed to prime the pump a bit first to make sure only the dark chem piss went up his guts.” The thug choke fucking me spit on me and snarled, “FUCK BRO, YOU KNOW I LIKE IT SLOPPY AND JUICY - NOW NUTT THAT SHIT UP.” The fucking stopped short again, both ends were vacated as the belt was roughly tugged and I half crawled, half stumbled over to the bed. I was slammed face down and mounted again and it took several strokes for the thug to find his groove.

Splatters of chem piss, ass juice, and fuck proof coated the hotel bed comforter and rug as the thug fucked my ass. I didn’t know where Jaegar was, or the other thug, and didn’t care. They was right, I wanted nothing more than that thug dick to slam me harder and deeper. OMFG! I needed it. My father and uncles were nothing compared to this. Their fucking was...just a pause in time, not real, not truly a connection. I don’t know, so hard to explain. I braced myself as best I could to give him something to slam into, laid my arms out wide, and let him take me. I submitted. Wholly and completely. I submitted for the first time ever in my life.

“GET UNDER US FOR THAT MONEY SHOT - GETTING READY TO CREAMPIE THAT ASS - BREED IT WITH SOME CHEM NUTT TOO - GET THAT HOLE SLOPPY SO MY BRO CAN DIG LIKE HE WANTS - OH FUCKING HELL YEAH! READY FOR YOUR FIRST LOAD? LET US HEAR YOU BEG FOR IT - BEG FOR MY SHIT - BEG FOR NUTT - BEG FOR MY BBC - WHOSE PUSSY IS THAT NOW? WHOSE BITCH? WHOSE? THAT’S RIGHT - IT’S MINE AND I’M FUCKING MARKING IT UP - RIGHT - THE - FUCK - NOW!!!!” The thug exploded inside me, deeper than I ever knew was possible and I could feel his dick swell, pulse, quake, and spurt - all for me.

“Oh please stick it back in,” I cried out as he slid his now soft dick from my hungry hole. I didn’t have to ask twice as the one-socked thug grabbed the belt, yanked me back hard, spun me around, pushed me back and hefted my ankles up and back. His determined look told me I might not be prepared for what he had in store, and Jaegar must have had the same idea as he leaned around the thug, the camera focusing on my face as the belt wrapped around the thug’s wrist, he yanked my head forward, let some length out, adjusted his arms a little, pulled me back closer to the edge of the bed, and paused. “BANG SQUAD BEAT DOWN - TAKE 2 ABOUT TO COMMENCE. YO, GET A SHOT OF HIS FACE CAUSE WHEN I GO HE’S GOING TO KNOW IT,” the one-socked thug ordered as he finished positioning himself. I briefly met Jaegar’s eyes; he had that hungry determined look too. The belt jarred my focus back to the thug, he leaned forward, bunching my legs back to my shoulders, my bruised ass gasping, waiting. My body then stiffened like I had been strapped to an electric chair as the thug slammed into my nutt and piss filled ass. My mouth opened to cry out, but all sounds were choked off by the belt and the shock of the pain. My arms beat at the bed and I grabbed fist fulls of the comforter to try to steady my mind and anchor me to the world.

His dick was much thicker than the first guy’s and the position was far more painful. The thug didn’t care though and threw a mad fuck - rougher, deeper, harder, more brutal. I was babbling in pain and pleasure. One stroke would make me see stars of pain before my eyes, the next would send orgasmic delight through my veins. “REACH UP AND HOLD YOUR LEGS BACK, GRAB THOSE FUCKING ANKLES. YOU WANT THIS DICK? SHOW ME BITCH. SHOW ME HOW MUCH YOU WANT IT. SHOW ME YOU WANT THAT HOLE RIPPED BY SOME SOUTHSIDE BBC. SHOW ME! YOU AIN’T A TRUE BITCH UNLESS THAT PUSSY RIPPED AND BLOODY, OTHERWISE YOU JUST A FAGGY BOY. WHICH IS IT GOING TO BE? YOU A BITCH OR NOT? OH YEAH? YOU A BITCH? HOLD THEM ANKLES JUST LIKE THAT SO I CAN GAPE THAT PUSSY THEN.”

I obeyed and the more he fucked me, the the more I tried to pull my ankles back to let him dig deeper, to scrape my insides out, to hit every nook and cranny of my white muffins. “YO GET UNDERNEATH, ZOOM UP FOR THE MONEY SHOT. ABOUT READY TO BREED THIS BITCH PUSSY,” the one-socked thug told Jaegar. Several more strokes and I was straining to pull my legs back and out to sacrifice myself, to submit to this dirty thug. SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! I almost dropped my legs, but now the other thug was sitting beside my head, his semi-hard dick growing with every slap he gave my face while his crew buddy continued to fuck me. Slap and fuck, slap and fuck. BBC beatdown. The one-socked thug was ready, “HIT THAT BITCH, SLAP THAT BITCH, FUCK BRO THAT SHIT TURNS ME ON - NO LIMIT FUCKS - USE THIS PUSSY HARD - THINK MAYBE WE SHOULD LINE UP SOME MORE HOMIES FROM THE CREW, DO A PROPER GANGBANG FUCK. YO DUDE, WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT? YOU UP FOR IT? CAMERA GUY, YEAH YOU, YOU WANT TO GET DOUBLE TAPPED WITH MORE BBC? NO? OH YOU A TOP HUH? WELL THAT ASS TOOK OUR DICKS, BUT I HEAR YOU. THIS HERE’S THE REAL BITCH IN THE HOUSE - THE REAL PUSSY - LET ME PUNISH IT RIGHT AND DROP THAT NYQUIL - LET ME PUNISH THAT HOLE LIKE ONLY A TRUE BBC CAN - LET ME SHRED IT SO IT FEELS LIKE YOU SHITTING GLASS FOR A WEEK! LET ME TURN THAT PUSSY INSIDE OUT AND BACK AGAIN. FUCK YEAH, KEEP SLAPPING HIM BRO, GOING TO NUTT IT UP, MY CUM IS GOING TO GO FUCKING DEEP. PAST THAT SECOND HOLE, PAST THAT THIRD HOLE - FEEL ME KNOCKING INSIDE YOU? FEEL ME - YOU FEEL ME - YOU FEEL…...AAAAHHHH, OOOOHHHH,....GR…..”

My legs dropped to the floor. I clawed at the belt, trying to breathe. Their voices sounded so far away. I tried to speak, to ask if I pleased them, to ask if I could get some more, to ask if they would stay, to ask for a drink, for some coke, all of it and more - just more. I wanted so much more. I rolled over, moaned, found the buckle on the belt and twisted it around and with weak fingers tried to unclasp it. I breathed deep then grunted as large hands slapped at my fumbling fingers and a hot body in need weighed me down. Jaegar’s left hand pressed my head into the bed, his breath hot on my neck, his raging peasant dick sliding recklessly in my nutt filled and open ass, “WHO’S THE WHIPPING BOY NOW?” he asked.

• Upvote 8