Destroyed at the Hilton

ShootInsideMe

I was on BBRTS last night and received a message from a guy saying only "We want to destroy you now."   I looked at his profile and he was hot.  He was 37 and had a great body.  

"How many guys?" I asked.

"You will find out when you get here," he answered.

"What are you after?" I asked.

"ou won't have a say in what we do."  Now I was horny!  I jumped on the subway and headed to the hotel, arriving wet as it was pouring.  I made my way to their room.  When the door opened I found four gym fit naked guys.  'Fuck', I thought.  I took a little drink and stripped, and sat on the face of one of the guys who was laying on his back on the bed.  He got to work getting me wet while I went between the other three guys, sucking each guy's cock.

Less than five minutes later one guy said in broken English "Now we destroy you."  Pushing me onto my back, the guys held me down and pulled my legs up and apart. Then one of the guys thrust his way all the way into my ass and started pounding me. There was no way to stop and there was very little pleasure (at least for me) but at least I knew they weren't joking in saying they would destroy me.  

The whole session lasted about two hours.  They spoke almost entirely in Italian so I had no clue what was coming next, but occasionally they used English, at which time they spouted poz talk and name calling, such as faggot, worthless slut, etc.  They took turns with me, and there was quite a bit of ass to month cleaning, a bit of DP as well as face fucking.  

One after the other each made a final assault on my ass, blowing his load in me.  The last guy churned it all up as the sperm flowed down my ass.  After he blew I licked his dick clean , and could taste all four loads.  Then I collapsed on the bed and they kept fingering some of their loads out of my hole and fed the cum to me.  

I made a move to jerk off but they stopped me, handed me my clothing, and told me to get lost.  Which, of course, I did.  

Even if my ass is still a bit sore this morning, the experience was totally worth it. 

• Upvote 33

• 2 weeks later...