Fucked in Sauna in the Straight Gym.

as1717

On Tuesday I went to my gym to work out.  This is a straight gym at which there are many hot guys at whom I wouldn't stare, although I do take quick glances in the locker room.

A week ago I saw a hot, heavily muscled guy in his mid twenties who was working out.  After my workout I went to the sauna steam room.  The place was crowded but after a minutes the muscle guy walked in, and to my surprise, out of the corner of my eye I realized he was discretely stroking his cock.  He saw me looking and smiled.  I returned the smile, but the sauna was too busy to do more than that.

After a few minutes I went to the showers and, as is my custom, I didn't bother closing the curtain.  Scarcely had I gotten under the water when the muscle guy entered the showers, taking the stall across from mine.  He resumed stroking his cock so I stroked mine.  As we watched each other, I noticed he had a PA in his cock, which I found somewhat surprising as I had never seen anyone wearing one while at the gym, especially a straight gym.  Before long I came, blowing my load in my hand.  I swallowed my load - just for his enjoyment, and he gave me a wide smile in approval.

That brings me to Tuesday when I again saw him working out, and again, after my workout I entered the sauna, where I found only one guy.  No sooner had I entered the sauna when the muscle guy also walked in, and within a minute or so the other guy left, so the muscle guy and I were the only two in the sauna.  

Muscle guy dropped his towel and I followed suit.  He checked to see if anyone was coming, and apparently seeing no one, he ordered me to suck his cock.  Of course I complied, PA and all.  After a bit he ordered me to stand-up, and he crouched down, sucking my cock.  

I couldn't believe this is happening in a very straight gym, but I wasn't complaining.  

After sucking me for a minute or so, he stood-up, and said "I wanna see your ass," so I did an about face and bent over.  In no time his raw cock and PA were deep inside my hole, no lube.  He fucked me for about two minutes, and then grunted and came in my ass.

After he withdrew, we both remarked we couldn't believe what had just happened and, of course, we were both relieved no one came in the sauna.

I felt his cum in me the whole way home and all night.  I can't wait to get back to the gym.

• Upvote 8

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Powersubbtm

At a Phoenix gym I sucked two BBCs in the sauna in two different occasions.  They both came in my mouth. Then there was this one younger guy with a hot body and a tattoo of a group of flying birds on his rib cage. With him we continued to the showers where he fucked me. If that was you, holler!