Cheshire Motel Question

sdguy9210x

Hi guys..i live in San Diego but I love big black dick. I've never been to Atlanta but after reading this post, it sounds fucking hot. 

Do you think if I got a room at the Cheshire on a Friday or Saturday and just left the curtain open a bit and was naked ass up, would i get some random tops? From what I read, it seems like there are anough guys walking around there that I could get a good amount of loads from people walking by the room. The thought sounds hot, but I wanted to hear from people who are in the area what they recommend. I'd fly in for a weekend.....should i stay elsewhere? 

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

I just saw this post and the ass pic you posted a few mins ago spread open.  The answer is YES you would easily get plenty of loads if you put that hot ass on display.  Not sure exactly who you'll get, but you'll definitely get bred.  If you want BBC specifically, you might want to make a side trip to Flex bathhouse or Toyko Valentino just down the road.  Let me know when! :)

I laid face down on my bed there with the curtain open and the door unlocked. I got Fucked 3 times in one nite.  The Blk guys there  love wht ass and try to get a ground floor room if possible.

I live near enough to Atlanta to make a visit to the Cheshire several times a year. It is old, nasty, rundown sketchy and one of the most wonderful fuck spots you might ever encounter.

The ground floor rooms are about as close to a guarantee cum filled ass as I know of. The open curtains, unlocked door are a near sure thing.

But first timers need to have a bit of caution. Cops, something like hotel security, and some very sketchy dudes can make it a bit on the unsafe side. But observe, use some care, perhaps go with a friend or find a friendly local and you will quickly learn the environment.

Put in a quick plug for Manifest as well. A "dry" sex club (no baths, sauna) is near by. Not a typical experience in many ways, it is still provides a lot of cock on a good night (special events). Not everyone's first choice for venue or type of other patrons, but I have always had some decent dick when visiting. If the Cheshire is the "wild west" of queer fucking, then Manifest, is the refined local from "back east". Kind of nice...for me anyhow...to have sex in both during the same weekend.

Looks like all the pertinent details have been covered, only thing I would ad is that you ought to consider a CL ad to bring in more BBC to your room.  I have had good results running CL ads that invite any and all Black Men (no load refused) to come fuck my raw POZ ass.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the information. Though i'd love to get a room at the Cheshire and be ass up, it's my first time in Atlanta and I'm a bit concerned about safety. I'll probably get a hotel room and go to Manifest and also post ads on bbrt and CL. Anyone recommend a good hotel near downtown (obviously not Cheshire) that the floors are accessible for guests?

Next time I visit Atlanta it will be during Blk Pride week. Then all the motels is full of Blk men from all over the area. I did stay there one nite and I did as you was saying and it is just like going to a Bath House. You will be half a sleep and a guy will just walk in quietly and you will feel him playing with your fuck hole.Just roll over and he will undress and you can suck his cock until it is good and hard and just hand him the lube bottle and he will apply it and fuck you good and leave a good load. After the first fuck You can use the cum in your hole as a lube and take another load. I did that 5 times in just 1 nite and finally I was so full the juice was running out of my hole! I will go back just as soon as I get a chance. I lover it!

Sketchy is an understatement - I got more homeless BBC up my cunt in one weekend at the Cheshire than in a year in SF. Leave any valuables locked in the trunk of your car and your car keys well hidden...Atlanta never disappoints if ur into BBC (and who isn't?) - doesn't matter the motel/ hotel - I've been there on biz in 4 star hotels and posted on CL and BBRT and still got my pussy torn up...front desk security knows the score and a nice tip always helps!

On 3/22/2017 at 7:58 PM, kumnmyhole said:

Sketchy is an understatement - I got more homeless BBC up my cunt in one weekend at the Cheshire than in a year in SF. Leave any valuables locked in the trunk of your car and your car keys well hidden...Atlanta never disappoints if ur into BBC (and who isn't?) - doesn't matter the motel/ hotel - I've been there on biz in 4 star hotels and posted on CL and BBRT and still got my pussy torn up...front desk security knows the score and a nice tip always helps!

Which 4 star biz hotel did you stay at? I might fly in next weekend and see how much BBC I can get. I just want to make sure the hotel I stay at does not require key access in elevator.

I stayed at the Four Seasons - it didn't have key card access because of all the events going  on different levels of the hotel - but, security is omnipresent there - in Atlanta lots of young black men have tons of money - so I never had anyone say they were hassled....my preference would be a sleazy motel for the number and variety of BBC that you'll get

Guest jogupo754

I recommend using Grindr as well to find the bbc staying in the motel at the same time as you. There are several very cute rough trade that are always walking the street in front of the hotel looking for fresh meat as well just go for a walk ;-). On a side note if you are staying a few days and are from out of town you also have to try Johnny's Pizza right by the hotel it's really good!

Thanks for all the info in this thread. I'm going to my first Cumunion on the 25th of April and I'm really looking forward to it. I'm going to be getting a room for that night at the Cheshire inn to use as a base. And a place to crash and get some sleep afterwards

• Like 1