What bugs have you caught in the past/got now, through bareback sex?

What bugs have you caught/got right now through barebacking?  

1,023 members have voted

1. 1. What bugs have you caught/got right now through barebacking?

Gonorrhea, crabs, hiv, syphilis, and herpes.  I was never trying to catch any of it.  The syphilis went untreated for almost two months.  I thought it was something else.    

• Piggy 2

Got them all. Listed or unlisted. Still alive, well, healthy and horny. 

Unsolicited advice for all: get tested regularly, don't freak out and tell your doctor not your pastor, eat well and slow down sex until recovered. Science has advanced a lot in the last 50 years, so be smart and get treated early to avoid complications from whatever is that you caught: the holy trinity - chlam, gono, syph, Heps A, B, C, etc., HIV 1, 2, Cuban, Russian, etc.. None of today's std's are life threatening like once were, IF treated on time and not ignored. 

Good thing cum is almost all protein and not sugars; otherwise I would have listed diabetes as an std given the copious amounts of cum I got into my body over the years 😂

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

9 hours ago, EuRawBull said:

Got them all. Listed or unlisted. Still alive, well, healthy and horny. 

Unsolicited advice for all: get tested regularly, don't freak out and tell your doctor not your pastor, eat well and slow down sex until recovered. Science has advanced a lot in the last 50 years, so be smart and get treated early to avoid complications from whatever is that you caught: the holy trinity - chlam, gono, syph, Heps A, B, C, etc., HIV 1, 2, Cuban, Russian, etc.. None of today's std's are life threatening like once were, IF treated on time and not ignored. 

Good thing cum is almost all protein and not sugars; otherwise I would have listed diabetes as an std given the copious amounts of cum I got into my body over the years 😂

I literally think the same. If you have a promiscuous life even if you play safe and especially if you prefer bareback sex regular tests and immediate intervention if any symptoms arise are a must. 

I had everything except HIV and everything is okay with me. 

• Like 2

Hep C and HIV at the same time. Want everyone who had Hep C and was treated with interferon to know, the Interferon will leave a protein in your body that triggers a positive Syph test for the rest of your life.  The Interferon didn’t cure the Hep C, that took 21 years and I’m proud it’s done. But I test positive for Syph and then the doctor evaluates if it’s residue or a new case.  Usually it’s just a marker from the Interferon.

• Upvote 1