Poz AsianBoy Infiltrates Neg-Only BB Party

I found my way into a "neg only" party a couple of nights ago. It was great. I had to apply with a picture and state that I was neg and clean. One of the great things about being poz and young, I work out and swim and stuff, so I’m hot to trot and look great. The boys organizing the party fell for it and I was among nine or so attendees. Damn, my cock was so fucking hard and horny when I got there. I was a "first-timer" with this group. I don't think I knew a single face there in the beginning, but by the time I left, I knew just about every ass.

Billing myself as a versatile top, there were about four versatile tops, two strict tops, and four bottoms. I started the night off with a nice bottom named Troy, 28, blond and blue, transplanted from Pennsylvania. Just the way I like them. He was very sweet and very horny. We were sitting on the couch and making out. Then he stood-up, turned around, and stuck his ass in my face, so of course, I ate-out his hole for a while. When it was nice and slobbery he climbed over my lap and teased my drooling cock with his hole as we traded dirty talk back and forth. I suggested he sit on my cock and fuck himself silly, which he promptly did. I was impressed how easily my cock slid in his hole. Guess he’d had some experience.

In any event, we fucked for a while. Eventually, I had him on his back and pounded away until I delivered a nice creamy load inside his sweet ass. I keep my dick in him for a while, kissing him some more. While I was in this position, one of the strict tops, Mike, an 30-something Italian guy from Brooklyn, came up behind me and slammed his dick in me. I bucked hard against Troy and yelped into his mouth. Mike fucked me hard and fast, and got my dick up in a hurry. Pulling out, Mike had Troy reposition himself doggy-style on the couch and promptly Mike stuck his juicy, veiny cock into Troy's sloppy ass. Mike's dick is a bit bigger than mine, about 8 1/2” to my 7”, so Troy was feeling it. Mike kept me on the couch and switched between my poz ass and Troy’s (presumably) neg ass. Mike finished in Troy’s ass and planted another load in there.

We rested (and cleaned-up) a bit, and after some chit chat, we split to find some new partners. I met up with another Asian guy there, David, a 23 year old Korean-American, and had an all out Asian party in the middle of the living room floor. Soon we were switching off on each other, my cock fucking his ass more often than his fucking mine. Two other guys joined us (a Latin guy with a huge cock, and a very cute redhead). Eventually, we ended up with kneeling me on the floor doggie-fucking Davie while he in turn sucked and slobbered on the redhead’s dick, and while Javier (we called him jay) went around back and stuck his huge dick in me. I was in heaven. We fucked like that for a while until Kevin (the host) came over and brought some poppers. Kevin gave everyone a sniff and we were all soaring and poking each other. Someone mentioned double-dicking, and Jay pulled out (leaving me aching and empty) and tried to slide in next to me in David’s ass. I gotta say, the mechanics of double-dicking are challenging. David was a bit nervous, but the redhead helped Jay and David connect while David sat on my cock.

Kevin made David sniff some more and soon, although I felt David tense and buck a bit, Jay was sliding his huge cock next to mine. My dick was nice and raw and sending sensations all over my body. You see, Jay was by far the most active fucker, so his cock was, essentially, massaging both my cock and David’s hole. We fucked for maybe the better part of ten minutes before felt that wonderful contraction, and I blasted my second poz wad into yet another neg ass, coating Jay’s cock in the process. I disengaged myself from David and Jay, and watched Jay seriously pound David’s ass.

I guess the redhead wanted to experience a double-dicking, so he positioned himself on the floor so David and Jay could include him in the fun. David started moaning again and his eyes seemed to glaze-over as the two dicks fucked him. I watched them finish-up with Jay shooting first and then the redhead. Aside from the sheer challenge of taking two dicks up my ass, I was envious of David. All that beautiful cum coating the inside of his ass.

I rested for almost two hours after that, slowly pumping my cock as I watched all these boys going at it. Finally recharged, I set out to get breed one more guy. I’d been eyeing this guy who was there, and finally connected with him. Turns out his name was Joey. He was a somewhat little guy, lean, lightly hairy body, nice and tight with short brown hair and brown eyes, a solid looking uncut cock and low-hanging balls. He also had the cutest, smallest ass in the room. I took him to a corner and turned him over, no small talk, and started eating him out. I had him moaning and gasping as I dug out a few loads already deposited in there. I wanted his ass spic and span for my load. When I only tasted his ass on my tongue, I stepped up and slid in. Damn he was slick and tight. I rough fucked him, making him moan for more. It was too good and my balls were already on-edge, nevertheless we managed to fuck for about fifteen minutes. I’d pull out every now and then to eat his hole and see his puffy asslips wink at me. Sweet! Inevitably my orgasm was hard, fast and painfully into his sweet ass! To say the least, my balls were empty. I stayed inside his hole as I jerked him off from behind, feeding him his own load.

What a great group of guys. There's talk about another party soon. Meantime, I’ve kept in touch with almost everyone there. We'll see what happens now. Asianboy.

• Like 3