rape fantasies

Toon

I had a couple of"forced" situations when younger but not anal rape. I've been a top since I started fucking ass when I was 30  ( Late starter here!) Of late, I'm fantasized about being fucked and one of those fantasies is to be taken by group of black guys.  All fucking me raw, and yes at least one giving me a toxic load. Would happen at the xxx vid store I have gone to -  no drugs to knock me out.. just them taking me and using me

Guest descartes70817

In legal terms I guess my first sex was rape, except I was being 'raped' by a total bottom.

I met this guy when I started college in a new town and he seemed like a cool guy to hang out with, although I had no thoughts about sex with men at all. One weekend we found ourselves at the same concert in the Student's Union hall, having a few beers and getting stoned during the concert and walking in the same direction to go home afterwards. As it happened he lived close to the college, while I lived about 3 miles further up the road.

As we were walking he suggested I sleep over at his place instead of having to walk home so late at night, and I readily agreed. He told me his room was above a detached garage, so we wouldn't disturb his family if we sat up listening to some records and smoking weed, so it was extra inviting in that regard. Eventually we were both so tired we needed to get some sleep but as he only had one queen-size bed obviously we had to share.

Initially I was going to sleep in my undershirt and underwear although at home I always slept naked, but he told me he always slept naked too, so I shouldn't feel uncomfortable if I wanted to sleep naked too. No big deal I thought and stripped naked. I fell asleep quickly but I suddenly woke up because I felt really close to cumming. It was only then that I realise my new friend was giving me a very expert blowjob, and that even though I'd been brought up to think homosexuality was evil it simply felt so damn good I didn't want it to stop. I convinced myself that if I just lay there and he did all the work I wasn't being gay, and before I could even think of stopping him I blew my load in his mouth while he swallowed every last drop.

After I finished cumming and he made sure he swallowed every last drop he told me he 'accidentally' stroked my cock and I got so hard he just couldn't help himself, while I told him that by the time I woke up I was so close to cumming I didn't want him to stop. Anyhow, he then asked if I minded spooning him while we fell asleep and after such an intimate moment it felt right, so I agreed.

I know I should have known better but I genuinely was a virgin at the time, so having my cock between his ass cheeks soon had him rubbing himself against me and making me hard again while I was dripping so much precum my cock slid easily between his cheeks. He suggested that since I was so hard if I wanted to get off again I should put my cock between his legs so we weren't really fucking and it wasn't really gay, and I fell for it.

Once my cock was between his thighs and the head was rubbing against his balls he reached down and started rubbing my precum against the tip and down the shaft between his legs while I 'fucked' his thighs and the palm of his hand. Every now and then he moved forward so my cock slid between his ass cheeks again while his hand stayed in contact with my cock head. After doing this a few times I felt him take hold of my cock shaft and as I pushed forward he guided my cock so I just slid into his boy pussy.

It felt so fucking good that I wanted to stay there forever, even as he began to slid himself up and down my hard cock. Once again the thought that gay sex was evil entered my mind and once again I 'convinced' myself that if he did all the work I wasn't being gay. I just let him ride my cock until he 'made' me cum inside him. So at least in theory it was rape, but only because I didn't give verbal consent, but once it started I didn't say stop either, and because it felt so damn good the first time it most definitely wasn't rape the next three times that night.