New Members Introduce Themselves

Guest curiousnegsub

On 6/19/2022 at 12:21 PM, ultima6bb said:

Hi, my name is Chris from south germany, Stuttgart/Boeblingen Area. I am pure bottom 55 years old and like to get bred. 1to1 as well as groups are possible, also anonymous outdoor while cruising.

HI Chris, welcome ;-)

17 hours ago, PDXCUMDUMP4USE said:

I'll start learning the ropes to this site so I don't put myself back in [banned word] time out.

It takes a while to figure out where everything is - and at first we run out of "responses" - the little heart icon at the lower right corner of a post/reply.  But, taking part in the conversation, adding your thoughts, will get you outta the clink all the quicker. 

Good luck !!

Started here this spring, I like the site, and everyone seems cool. I’m dabbling in writing kinky stuff I get into in Last Loads, and have been working on some erotica. 
i like how honest everyone is here, and how nearly no topic is off the discussion table. 
Working to earn more points so I can give more likes, there’s so much hot content on here. 

• Like 1

On 6/28/2022 at 9:44 PM, HornyForManAss said:

Started here this spring, I like the site, and everyone seems cool. I’m dabbling in writing kinky stuff I get into in Last Loads, and have been working on some erotica. 
i like how honest everyone is here, and how nearly no topic is off the discussion table. 
Working to earn more points so I can give more likes, there’s so much hot content on here. 

I'm with you on this too, nice site pity that i cannot give any likes but i suppose all good things to those who wait..... & wait......

Hi you can just call me Bee I'm currently 19 new to this website hopefully make a friend or 2 on here. I've actually been looking at this website for years my first account here though I swear. I bet your disgusted with me

Per the above two replies:  I understand so well.  As far as I've figured it out, the "reward" for posting/replying - i.e. taking part in the discourse - is we're allowed more "reactions".  I have no idea if there's some kind of sliding scale as to what type of posts get x percentage of rewards, but the more you take part, the more you're able to use the responses doo-dad.  I think I've spent too much time in the responses clink ("you cannot post any more responses today").... but, it's not my site, either.  It encourages us to actually write something, rather than just click the little doo-dads.  

So, thanks for joining up, and jump into the conversations.

• Upvote 1

Hello to all the real men on this website My name is Robert you can call me fat ass or dumbass I am from Grayson County I am looking to take anonymous dick in either one of my holes I am retired I have no life no friends and spend my days new to my cabin looking online if you're interested in using a hole no questions asked free of charge please contact me Love you all look forward to hearing from you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good evening members.  I'm PozDesire and been a member for a while and still haven't figured out how to use this site or what I can actually do here.   I joined thinking I shared my username & location and poz tops would contact me.....wrong.

I've been barebacking for almost 40 years but have never been with a wonderful poz top before.  But I want that to change, I want to be gifted and become a cumdump for poz men.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Hello all.  Been a reader and lurker here for awhile and just joined today.  This is one of my favourite sites. So hot reading all the bareback stories and naughty details from tops and btms all over the place.   Im a btm and near Toronto.  Looking forward to contributing and maybe adding my own sexy stories to the mix!!

• Like 2