New Members Introduce Themselves

Guest curiousnegsub

Hey everyone. I have lurked for a while before I finally decided to join. Ever since I’ve started having sex I don’t think I have ever used a condom. I recently starting topping, so I’d say this site is a new chapter in my sexual journey. Im excited for it, and I hope I can make some friends here!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. Longtime lurker, first time poster. I found this site because I love, love, love reading the stories on here. About me: I'm 29 (for realz), submissive total bottom, from Georgia. Yes, I recognize that makes me like 1 out of every 2 boys in the world, but I can't help my nature. I'm both a nice guy and a sleazy boy, sometimes both for the same man. Mostly here to read stories, maybe try my hand at writing some, and just be quasi-social. Nice "meeting" all y'all and hope to run into in the threads.

Welcome to BZ, GAwhoreSub ... 

2 hours ago, GAwhoreSub said:

I'm both a nice guy and a sleazy boy, sometimes both for the same man

Sounds like you belong here with us 😜  We'll be looking for whatever you have to post. 

Nice and sleazy goes together perfectly !!!

On 6/29/2023 at 4:05 PM, Daemon said:

I have lurked for a while before I finally decided to join.

Thanks for joining up, Daemon ... whatever positions you're interested in, you'll find guys here that are right up your .... alley !!! We look forward to hearing more from you.

Hello Sirs! 

New here but a fan for a long while. Recently out of a relationship and finally taking the plunge to become the true cum dump pig I am. Please feel free to message me! Looking to convert but I’d like to earn it first. 😈🐷 Off prep and ready to go! Very few limits. image0.thumb.jpeg.bfa1d2889b116b6c395f673c69273375.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I would like to apologize and comment on my long absence. I lost almost everything in my life. I was even unable to have sex in 4 years. Now that I have virtually nothing, I am ready to dedicate myself to barebacking. I just hope I find the right partners or crowd.

We from southern Oregon 

vers neg…. Into topping younger guys, really into fucking fem or transgirls, but reallly love to suck and be pounded by older guys; more into girth than length, a daddy with a thick 5 or so incher makes me shoot without touching my cock QUICK 

love white briefs, jockstraps and panties 

• Like 1

Hey guys—been browsing around here for quite some time now and finally decided I should stop sitting back and sign up. Looking forward participating in this and hopefully will get to fuck / get fucked by some of you soon.

• Like 1

Good Day 

So lets see 1st time barebacked was age 12,  by best friends uncle and his Dr friends.  At first it hurt but as time went on it was fine.  Actually looked forward to get loads dumped in my boy ass, shot on my face and down the throat.  

Today I still like sucking a big thick cut cock and taking it deep in my ass of course with a load or loads shot up in there also.   Sucking and fucking is what I like.   Kissing does NOT work for me at all.    Daddy dominant types that are 8+ inches mild to wild come to the house and let's get it on.   Also meeting in public bent over a truck tailgate or car hood with others stroking there cocks is hot.   

I like ABS's and I don't suck or fuck any cock that comes along.   I'm finicky I guess you could say.   Big rough guys with callused hands that go for what they want "MY ASS" can take it and share it.   I get checked and am clean,  discrete, honest.    We're all here for the same reason.   

If your in the Capitol District area of upstate NY are a top then drop a line.    I can host if I know aHEAD of time.   

Just be cool and lets FUCK or Suck

Edited by analmik
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...