PREP Cumdumps, how many loads still negative?

Princealbert69

612 loads so far this year, 500+ different men ( a lot, ok... most are anonymous, so not exactly sure on the number of distinct men, but the load count is accurate)

the last 2 years were below average due to covid and last year was the first year I kept an accurate count... 493

pre-covid, i was more active, but didn't really keep accurate counts

been barebacking exclusively for 13 years

no prep, i've taken antibiotics for syph and ghono more times than i can count. I have hepx, but nothing else at the moment

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

• 8 months later...

Just got my script going to pick it up later kind of excited I have been wanting to whore out will little to no regard for a long time I can wait to be the cum whore I know I am deep down 

• 1 month later...

taking prep since september 2020... i didnt have that many loads inside of me because i work and dont have enough free time to slut around... so, i have had 130~ guys fucking me raw and about 50 loads. still neg

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2017 at 5:45 AM, Princealbert69 said:

A question for bottoms on PREP.  How many loads have you taken (from different guys) and still negative?  If positive, how many loads before the conversion?  Estimates are good, of course.

FYI, there have only been 6 reported cases of PrEP failure worldwide to date. So unless anyone here is one of those 6, I'm pretty confident you'll find that regardless of the number of bare encounters, no one has been infected. If you take the pills regularly as scheduled, so that the drugs remain in your bloodstream in sufficient amounts, it's almost impossible to become infected.

so my situation was weird , i wanted more loads so went to dr to get on prep, doc says i cant go on prep because om positive. he runs more blood work and calls me back and says im neg three weeks later. False positive so now im on prep. many loads since the all good. i have had other bugs also.