5 Cocks- 3 loads

fillmyholeftl

Decided to spend some time @ Club Fort Lauderdale for Memorial Day.  I haven't  been going to often and when I have was a bit disappointed in the action.  Well.. I went about 2PM got a nice larger video room and before I could begin to check out the crowd a hot 30s latin comes in and drops his towel... good bottom that I am I take his soft uncut cock in my mouth.. Tho not too long (7 maybe..) it was kinda thick. He got the hint and knew immediately what I wanted... We fucked for about 30 mins in various position and he gave me a nice load.  I then cruised around and ran into a "Daddy" that I know fairly well, but never played.. we were in the steam room and I saw is BEER CAN Mushroom headed cock... I sucked then back my hole against him.  He worked it in and we fucked there for 5-10 mins. Needed a break from the heat... I went back to the room and cruised a very hot shaved headed latin.. He comes in and I suck his hard uncut 7+ " while letting him know what I want.. He took the bait, but unfortunately bags it up... I didn't mind he was hot and it felt pretty good. I milked a large load out of him and into the condom... I grabbed it from him and ate it up ( cum not condom) I got Daddy back to my room again and we fucked all over the bed. the Mushroom head making me groan it felt so good pulling out all the way and then back in... He told me he had a HUGE Load and deposited it deep... Ran into a YOUNG (19 yo) that has been hitting me up on Scruff & Grindr.  Hes much cuter in person and has one of those rocket shaped 7+ inches... I was surprised at how adept he was at fucking and we fucked on & off for a good 30 mins and left his young seed .  I let them all seep inside til this morning.  Damn... I gotta get out more often

image1.JPG

• Upvote 5