For bathhouse regulars, what was your first experience like?

jjxlo

For the adventurous who frequent gay bathhouses, I'm curious as to what your experiences are like? What advice would you give to someone who's never been to one? Any tips, trick do's and don'ts? Is is as fun as people say it is?   

It was Steamworks Chicago and I can’t even remember what got me there. This was long before Smartphones so I know I must have done my homework. I remember it was like heaven. Walked all around exploring every nook and cranny. Eventually climbed into a booth and onto a guy’s cock and I knew I was hooked. 

My 1st bathhouse was the Denver Swim Club, I was motioned to join a 3 way with a bottom and a versatile guy before I even had a chance to fully explore the club and have been a huge bathhouse fan ever since. While I learned that my 1st experience in Denver was pretty normal for the area, if my 1st visit had been in Portland where I live now, it would not have been a common occurrence and I don't know whether I would have even bothered trying a 2nd time. Hopefully you will get responses that are local to you so that you know what to expect in your area.

Here is thread on the topic from a couple of years ago. [think before following links] https://breeding.zone/topic/73546-did-you-fuck-the-1st-time-you-visited-a-bathhousesex-club/#comment-778911

Oh do I remember- was so damn nervous- had no idea what to do.  So I go in and I see someone I grew up with- could not believe that- ended up getting sucked in a glory hole- well many years later I really know what to do now. 🙂 

14 hours ago, Fillitup57 said:

Oh do I remember- was so damn nervous- had no idea what to do.  So I go in and I see someone I grew up with- could not believe that- ended up getting sucked in a glory hole- well many years later I really know what to do now. 🙂 

Sounds hot and stressful at the same time haha. I'm also nervous about seeing someone I know but what happens happens lol

23 hours ago, RobertBottomSlut said:

It was Steamworks Chicago and I can’t even remember what got me there. This was long before Smartphones so I know I must have done my homework. I remember it was like heaven. Walked all around exploring every nook and cranny. Eventually climbed into a booth and onto a guy’s cock and I knew I was hooked. 

Sounds amazing! I've seen Steamworks Chicago talked about on twitter. Def on my list of places to visit one day. 

21 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

My 1st bathhouse was the Denver Swim Club, I was motioned to join a 3 way with a bottom and a versatile guy before I even had a chance to fully explore the club and have been a huge bathhouse fan ever since. While I learned that my 1st experience in Denver was pretty normal for the area, if my 1st visit had been in Portland where I live now, it would not have been a common occurrence and I don't know whether I would have even bothered trying a 2nd time. Hopefully you will get responses that are local to you so that you know what to expect in your area.

Here is thread on the topic from a couple of years ago. [think before following links] [think before following links] https://breeding.zone/topic/73546-did-you-fuck-the-1st-time-you-visited-a-bathhousesex-club/#comment-778911

Neat! I'll check out the thread. Sounds like a hot first experience 🙂 

On 3/16/2024 at 11:31 AM, jjxlo said:

What advice would you give to someone who's never been to one? Any tips, trick do's and don'ts? Is is as fun as people say it is?   

It's fun and I enjoy the sexually charged atmosphere. Bring your own sandals, toiletries and lube. Bath houses usually provide towels. I usually bring water with me, though bath houses often offer free water.

Make sure you're clean and tested before going.

My first time was at the Boiler in Berlin when I was in my early 20s. I was so excited and read so much about it I couldn't wait till I walk in. My heart was pumping so hard when I got in and undressed, at the beginning I thought I'd stay with the towel on and underwear but then I decided to lose the towel and stay just with my jock on and flip flops I brought with me. 

I went in, started scoping the area, had a quick bear at bar before heading to the dark room for the first time. Took a deep breath and walked in, my ass exposed and my hole was prelubed (I cleaned up thoroughly before at the hotel and used a lubed dildo to open up lol) 

very soon after I started feeling hands touching me, then a stranger brought me to a kiss while feeling my body up, touching my hole and he groaned. 
then I was put on my knees and I started sucking his rock hard cock, he was moaning loudly which signaled the others to join and they formed a circle of 6-7 men around me and I sucked them all in rotation, till my first guy rearranged me and I was put on one of the benches as he ate and fingered my hole while I continued sucking every cock that was presented to me. 
then the guy behind me started penetrating me, first slowly till he was balls deep (it was about 6-7") and I was groaning hard with a cock in my mouth as he started increasing his pace till a full on pounding. 

No talk about a condom, and he kept saying geil and getting encouragement from the other men till he announced that he was cumming and asked where I wanted it - in a split second I just used my free hand to hold him deep inside, that did it and he came deep inside me.

that started a train of men that used both my holes for an hour or so, all loading me up before I had to take a break. I took a quick shower to rinse the sweat but kept all the loads in me then went to the jacuzzi to relax. 
some of the guys there recognized me and started feeling me up, fingering my cum filled hole and we made out before 1 guy took me by my hand and walked me out, we dried ourselves quickly and he walked me to the sling area and put me in (another first) and started fucking my hole hard from the start, he was 8" and very thick so I was lucky to have my hole used and full of cum, it was a relentless fuck and a crowd started gathering around us and I was sucking anyone and got fucked by whoever wanted my hole till they started cumming in me one after the other. 

I ended up staying there 4 hours in total with a few breaks and some one on one action but I took many loads and was hooked. 
the next day was my first fickstutenmarkt and after that I ended up at the Boiler again for a repeat lol 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6